Sauga's First WW Indoor Grow, LED Style

Howdy mr.S how ya doing, glad you getting everything under control and that milk recipe looks like it's working rather well a feather in your cap sir....haha

I snapped a branch on #quaddie1. Gutted......haha
hi Mr Smeegs,
sorry for not getting back to you sooner. There's definately good progress, but I need to see the new growth stay good and I'm seeing it deteriorate after a day or two. I gave it another good soaking of neem last night and tonight will be alcohol. The plant is handling the treatment well. It doesn't look stressed so I'm not concerned about blasting it again. I'm going to post some pics tonight as I want an opinion on when others think it may start to flower.
As @Derbybud said, it's a trifecta of all three mixes.

I'm sorry to hear about the branch snap. What happened? Too much LST and not enough TLC? I'm so afraid of breaking a leg on the girls in the tent, so I do a bit every night to the ones trying to wander off on their own.

Thanks for checking in Mr S, and have a great week!

Strain: White Widow - Quads
Flowering: Day 7
RH: H52% L40%
Temp: H81.0F L70.2F

Flowering: Day 8
RH: H55% L33%
Temp: H88.0F L70.5F

Quads got another feeding of MegaCrop as per schedule. Here's a bunch of pics. New growth and growth after a few days on the nodes on the sick girl.

Anyone want to guess on when she's going to start to flower?

I'm 3-4 days she'll start pushing out pistils.
Sweet, you know I'll be watching very closely to see if the buds start to die off. She's going to get a good feeding tonight and I'll probably mix in some cal mag as well. I just picked 4 dead leaves off near the bottom, scattered locations. Hopefully it was old growth that was dying and not a new problem.

Gotta love the uniformity on that quadline.
Thanks my friend...it really seems too easy. It's like they go right where they want to be pulled under. I bring them over first with the ticklers then when they have stretched enough I bend them under the net. This is soooo much freaking fun man.
:ganjamon:

Flowering: Day 9
RH: H62% L44% (watering day 8, higher humidity)
Temp: H80.2F L70.0F

The outside girls got a good feeding today. They took about 4L each with just a little runoff. Mixed in the MC at full strength, which I'm finding has been no problem, and the pH drops to the exact same value each time making it really easy to adjust up. Added some CalMag at half strength with the mixture as well. We'll see how they respond tomorrow but I don't expect to see nothing short of beauty! They've been getting some rain lately and the rain measures in at 6.5 which is nice. I adjusted my mixture, from the rain barrel, from 5.5 to 6.4.

The quads look like they want to give me the best quality bud I could ask for. They haven't let me down and I'm getting more excited to see the colas start to form. I've been watching @Mr. Magoo's grow and he's got some nice bud going, which gives me something to shoot for. I have to head over to his journal tonight as I think he'e getting close to harvest, if not already.
OK some pics for the night.

Evening everyone,
here's a few pics on the latest progress of Mite'y' Girl. You should see some really good new growth on the bottom, compared to the new growth up top after a couple of days. Then you look on the other side of the plant and it looks like it's not getting better. It seems like half the plant is OK and the other half is messed up.

That's a super flat canopy!
Thanks Penny, I'm learning as I go along. You can see that it's starting to creep up on the left side, but there's not much room for me to go anymore left, so this is where I guess I need to be creative and start to bring it towards the front.

Good evening all,
everyday, all day, all I can think about is the mite'y' girl. I keep asking what am I missing here. Pics don't do the damage any justice and I appreciate all the info I have received. I just don't see these damn mites anywhere on the plant.

With the amount of damage you would think I would see something with the 60X loupe. I'm not seeing any eggs either but I can't say for sure they are not there. If I saw mites then I could say 'OK, those things I am seeing are the eggs, I get it now'.

So, @Pennywise, is it possible this plant has TMV. Compare my plant to the the pic I got off the net. I tried to learn as much as possible about it and I understand it's contagious and could spread to other plants through my contact. Take a look and let me know what you think. I know TMV can be mistaken for broad mites but if I don't see mites could it really be TMV?

Back
Top Bottom