How is smoke? Just like Dutch said?
It's very smooth. I don't get sleepy at all off it and it's an all around body buzz from my legs to my head. I really enjoy it. I have not tried the buds that look like the ones in the pics, I've been saving those. There's so many crystals and colors it has to be good. Hard as a rock.
So what I have been smoking is stuff I wasn't really happy with as far as looks go and not as tight. But the buzz is great and seems to last well over an hour. A lot less when I get hungry and eat my buzz away.
Thanks Birdie and enjoy your day out in the country. :hug:

I do need that today, thanks....
:passitleft: court date in 5hrs...
Hi Birdie,
I read your updates. Just over a month...it's better than a year right? Time will fly by so make sure you are ready to fly when the time comes :hug:

OK so here are some pics on day 12... last grow the girls were all named with the acronym WEED, Wendy, Emily, Edna, and Denice.

This grow we went with famous birds...no particular reason ;)
So we have Tweety, Chicken Little, Woodstock, and Woody... all guy names but it's OK in this generation...

OK so here are some pics on day 12... last grow the girls were all named with the acronym WEED, Wendy, Emily, Edna, and Denice.

So we have Tweety, Chicken Little, Woodstock, and Woody... all guy names but it's OK in this generation...

The birdies are looking really good Sauga!!! Here is a photo of my autos that I started a day before yours. They were stunted for about a week and I was afraid they weren't going to grow but in the last few days they have really taken off. I need to get them out of the little container soon like tomorrow.

!cid_b0795e28-a579-413d-9b06-ab942934718f@namprd22_prod_outlook.jpg

Not knowing what I was doing and having some seeds die and not germinate and thinking some were stunted I overdid it and ended up with six plants when my light is only good for four five-gallon containers so I guess I am going to put 3 autos in one five-gallon container. Let the madness begin!!

LOL, sounds like a great plan @Homer Simpson We love madness around here! Your plants looks great. Remember, with autos you want them to get in their final pot as soon as possible. If the roots start hitting the walls it could trigger an early flower.

LOL, sounds like a great plan @Homer Simpson We love madness around here! Your plants looks great. Remember, with autos you want them to get in their final pot as soon as possible. If the roots start hitting the walls it could trigger an early flower.

Glad you like my mad plan, LOL. I saw that in your thread about autos flowering early but if they do I could actually live with that because that would give me a quicker crop and I still have two other Northern Lights that are photoperiod so once the autos are done then I would have some product and the photoperiod’s could continue on. Anyway that’s my plan but who knows how it will work out, LOL. But still, I will get the autos into a bigger pot tomorrow.

:love::hug::cheer::circle-of-love::cheer::hug::love:

Happy babies picture!!!
Sending grow love your way, they are looking happy :)
Broooooodie, got you a doggie biscuit... (think he smelled it already, cause he is right by my side :))

Nice, but you definitely need a Foghorn Leghorn in the mix! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom