If you pull the trigger on seeds now, there is an approximately 97% chance you will buy more way before you need them. Show of hands if you have enough seeds to last at least 2 years but looked at a seed site this week!! Lol:ciao:
Absolute truth!
:high-five:

I have to keep reminding myself that I have genetics in my stash that I haven't even grown yet. LoL.

But the holiday sales... o_O:eek:o_O:eek:

Probably time for me to find a meeting!
LoL

What would be the advantage of stealth shipping? Being legal in Canada now I am not sure the advantage but I am curious?
You pay a lot for the beans, and if it goes missing you are hung to dry. The stealth option covers that. Beans have been known to go missing on people before...whether at Customs or they just get lost. Stealth is piece of mind. I also use the tracking option. I don't mind paying a few dollars more to ensure I know where they are and that if they get lost I have no worries.

If you pull the trigger on seeds now, there is an approximately 97% chance you will buy more way before you need them. Show of hands if you have enough seeds to last at least 2 years but looked at a seed site this week!! Lol:ciao:

:ciao::ciao:
I Look at Seedbank sites daily ! Never know when the next best thing might come around! Haha

So last night I visited our friends at Seedsman for their Halloween promo and here is what I ended up with.
I was able to use my $100 credit for Photo of the Month from @SeedsMan . I really had a hard time trying to get what I wanted since there are so many options to choose from. This was in the cart, then it wasn't, then that went in there and then it was removed. I couldn't make up my mind.
I really want to thank Seedsman for their generosity in providing me the beans and they truly have shown to be an outstanding sponsor here at 420. Well done folks!

Purchase
Gelat.OG Fem x 5 (Seedsman)
Hulkberry Fem x 5 (RQS)
Red Dragon Fem x 5 (Barney's)

Free Halloween Fem Bundle (16 Seeds total)
Jack Herer x 3 (Seedsman)
Phantom OG x 1 (Barney's)
Critical Orange Punch x 1 (Dutch Passion)
Gorilla Cookies #4 x 2 (Expert Seeds)
WW/BB x 1 (Female Seeds)
Super Critical x 2 (Greenhouse)
InstaKush x 1 (Ministry of Cannabis)
Aurora Indica x 1 (Nirvana)
Hawaii Maui Waui x 1 (Nirvana)
Critical Haze x 1 (Resin Seeds)
Critical x 1 (RQS)
Grape Roll Up x 1 (Subcool/TGA)

Freebies
Jack Herer Fem x 3 (Seedsman)
Peyote Critical Fem x 5 (Barney's)

It's going to be tough having 19 pots inside my 4x4.
:peace:

My cart is full right now but just told myself no. What I want to grow next isn’t there. Lol and still almost pulled the trigger just to have the seeds I guess. My cart had Tutankhamen, carnival, destroyer, strawberry banana, white Rolex, bubba Kush plus like 22 freebies. Lol. Hard to not do. But I must be strong!

That us the problem... You fill the cart...
See how many seeds you "need" and go:eek:I just need 1000€...
Clear the cart... Go allover again....

:rofl: I was up to 190$ Canadian and then said to myself... I have 8 weeks with these girls and then a full auto run next! That will take me to the 4/20 sale and I can save up some extra tinkering money :high-five:for seeds by then soooo holding off!

I was playing around on Seedsman last night too. Trying to see how many freebies I could get with spending the minimum $ to qualify for the big Seedsman freebie bundle.
I think I was able to pull an additional 12 beans for free by only ordering seeds from breeders who are running bogo promos right now. It would have been a great order; came out to around $85.

But.... just like y'all, the seed stash is full right now. I can't justify the order right now. 4/20 sale... I'll be spending a few hundred. LoL

:passitleft:

I was playing around on Seedsman last night too. Trying to see how many freebies I could get with spending the minimum $ to qualify for the big Seedsman freebie bundle.
I think I was able to pull an additional 12 beans for free by only ordering seeds from breeders who are running bogo promos right now. It would have been a great order; came out to around $85.

But.... just like y'all, the seed stash is full right now. I can't justify the order right now. 4/20 sale... I'll be spending a few hundred. LoL

:passitleft:

4/20 !! Morning sauga ! Hope you are well

4/20 !! Morning sauga ! Hope you are well
Yup doing fine Dutch. I picked up 4 bags of FFOF and transplanting the two girls in the HP to FFOF. HP requires too much of my attention right now and to have two different medium types in the tent I'm finding is making it more awkward. The HP plants dry out faster and need more attention. The other girls are already getting bigger than the HP girls but it's too early for nutes, so FFOF worked so well on my last grow it's going back this time too.
Thanks to @SolarSon for the lead to a place less than 10 min from my place...20 bux for 1.5cuft and I think we did well.
Of course, believe it or not, Birdie gets kudos too for hooking us up. I probably would not have gone looking if not for him knowing of the place.
:peace:

My pleasure, glad I could help!!!! That was my old go to back in the day lol

They always took care of us!!

Look forward to see some pics post transplant!

Seeing this kind of post about FFOC makes me feel even better about switching even though fate lead me that way hah

Yea I got Lots if my HP left so I’ll be using that for a few more grows and I enjoy the monitoring and control of it! Doesn’t bother me to say the least!
I'll use mine as well. My planning was all wrong. I have no problem with HP. I hear great things so I'd like to try it next grow with better planning

I see myself walking Brodie or a boxer terrier on that road :)
I adore fall colors....and the forest.... I am so in the forest there... To the right...... Byeeeee
Thank you MrSauga. :hug:
The bud shots are not that bad either.
How is smoke? Just like Dutch said?

Back
Top Bottom