:rofl::laugh: lol what a coincidence!!

Just a correction @AngryBird they are Photoperiod Feminized seeds not auto.

Thanks for pointing this thread out, I will be sure to read and follow!

MrSauga, just caught up on the journal and will check in often. Love that PVC fan rig! I too am curious, did you slip them over the ends.of the.poles or cut them to wrap them around?

Excited to see the training you do on the girls!

Same with my Murph...
2018-09-21-18-44-29.jpg

Big ol' sissy; but he scares the shit out of everyone when they see him. Around 110 lbs now. Little fatty!

Look at this cute guy :yahoo: He looks like no trouble, as long as you play and maybe wrestle with him :circle-of-love:

Hey MrS! I don't know how I missed this, I feel bad subbing up on page 5 but I'm glad to be here!

I'll be checking in regular from here on in, nice to see you got all 4 to pop :)
Wookie, thanks for dropping in my friend. Welcome aboard once again. How are you making out with your girls? They should be just harvested or about to be correct? Drop some pics in here, we'd love to see them. :bongrip:

Mr Sauga said:
"mmmmmmmmmmmmmm stinky.... In my house it's never too stinky. I love the smell when it escapes the tent. I just got some Pungent Skunk and if anything that will surely tell my Southern Ontario neighbors Sauga means business."

That’s good news; hopefully I will try some stinkier and more potent strains then. It really seems like a dream come true that finally in Ontario you can stink up the neighborhood so the neighbors know you mean business and they can’t call the police, LOL. Seems like a dream is so wonderful. :thumb::yahoo:

By the way your setup looks pretty impressive!
Thanks Homer, a nice clean setup is less places for the bugs to hide. I also find it easier to notice problems when everything has a place. My eyes adjust to the same view everyday and when something is out of place the bells go off. In this case it would be the leaf colors and shapes.

Just tied my G13 Haze down tonight Sauga! I think the fan rig will really come in handy when I have all the flaps closed on the tent and the side start sucking in. Especially when the plants are bigger.
Ya I was just there. I see those trunks are solid. She's gonna be a provider for you that's for sure. Thanks again for the fan rig idea. Works well. I'm about 24" above the babies right now and temps real low. Those lights will be coming down lower soon but don't need them burning up yet.

woohooo im down for this one! :D
Hey Sgt...thanks for coming in. I honestly appreciate each and every member who takes the time to follow as we all have such busy lives these days. Thank you.

@MrSauga did you disconnect your tent poles to get the “pvc tees” onto the vertical poles of the tent?
Hey Dutch, yes the top of my tent I gently pulled over exposing the skeleton of the tent. I did one corner at a time so the top doesn't pull back all the way. I didn't have to take down the fan or the LED. Once the top was off the corner I was able to separate the middle sections as you said. I lifted and move to the side and plopped them on. Worked well.

MrSauga, I'm going to call in a new member to follow. He is on HP Lights growing Jamaican Dreams auto.
@SolarSon ...guess where he lives :rofl::laugh:
Thanks Birdie.... my very first thought was Jamaica, SolarSon, and Jamaican Dreams... but then I started to think S.O. since many new people I am meeting are from there. I will soon find out :) Watch this!

:rofl::laugh: lol what a coincidence!!

Just a correction @AngryBird they are Photoperiod Feminized seeds not auto.
Thanks for pointing this thread out, I will be sure to read and follow!
WHERE YOU FROM?

I'm just kidding, welcome to my Journal friend. I'll have to get settled into yours sometime today and if you have anything to add, pics, comments, suggestions, go right ahead. All is welcome here.

MrSauga, just caught up on the journal and will check in often. Love that PVC fan rig! I too am curious, did you slip them over the ends.of the.poles or cut them to wrap them around?

Excited to see the training you do on the girls!
Yup, kinda. Separated the poles at the middles. Mine were two piece poles so it was easy. I'm not sure how other tents are built but one piece poles are going to be trickier.

My thoughts were to slide a small open slit on the back side of a “T” and then push for it over the tent posts. Once pushed over you can slide in the pvc from one end and gently angle the other side to adapt the pvc in! I’m going to try this once my Early Miss girls come down as I can’t really get in the tent at all:rofl:

Edit: thanks for the input!

WHERE YOU FROM?

Toronto born, raised in Sauga, living in Northern Ontario these days!

Same goes for you good Sir, any advice you can throw my way feel free

I think my great auto experiment is going to have to wait a while because I think these seeds are a bunch of duds. My autos are Northern Lights from Crop King Seeds which I have not read too many really positive things about.

This is a photo of them after 10 days from the start of germination.
!cid_3969726c-b55a-4555-9281-2a2bc49521a8@namprd22_prod_outlook.jpg

This photo is of one of my Northern Lights photoperiod from Canuk Seeds after 11 days treated exactly the same as the autos. The difference is pretty obvious. Once the autos broke the surface they have pretty much done nothing for days. I will keep them under the lights but I’m not expecting much so I am looking for the best auto I can find meaning the biggest yields and highest potency and looking for recommendations.
!cid_12ae5732-d81e-4224-a56e-a994c7a90ca5@namprd22_prod_outlook.jpg

I was thinking of AutoUltimate Feminized Seeds (Dutch Passion) that I could get at True North. AutoUltimate Feminized Seeds (Dutch Passion). I don’t expect to match his yields being a noob but Green Beast got 6 ounces off one of his in this post; Auto Topping Thread.

I think my great auto experiment is going to have to wait a while because I think these seeds are a bunch of duds. My autos are Northern Lights from Crop King Seeds which I have not read too many really positive things about.

This is a photo of them after 10 days from the start of germination.
!cid_3969726c-b55a-4555-9281-2a2bc49521a8@namprd22_prod_outlook.jpg

This photo is of one of my Northern Lights photoperiod from Canuk Seeds after 11 days treated exactly the same as the autos. The difference is pretty obvious. Once the autos broke the surface they have pretty much done nothing for days. I will keep them under the lights but I’m not expecting much so I am looking for the best auto I can find meaning the biggest yields and highest potency and looking for recommendations.
!cid_12ae5732-d81e-4224-a56e-a994c7a90ca5@namprd22_prod_outlook.jpg

I was thinking of AutoUltimate Feminized Seeds (Dutch Passion) that I could get at True North. AutoUltimate Feminized Seeds (Dutch Passion). I don’t expect to match his yields being a noob but Green Beast got 6 ounces off one of his in this post; Auto Topping Thread.
Looks like the far one may have the thin membrane wrapped around it still. Maybe try dropping a single drop of water on it....wait a few minutes and drop another on it. Do that a few times and see if it softens the membrane enough to carefully remove it. Looks like it’s wanting to grow since it shot the little single blade out the side but something is holding it back. Also, soil looks pretty wet. I wouldn’t water it anymore for a while. The dryer you can let her get between watering the better at this stage. Promotes healthy root growth because they grow to seek out moisture. If they stay moist they don’t grow to their potential.

Ok, remember,roots grow underneath... And if they are developed, don't expect much of growing above soil.
Give them a week or so

Thank you for your encouraging words AngryBird; you are so nice.:thanks:

As long as they don’t die I will probably keep growing them because just starting out I have a lot of space in my grow room. Hopefully, they are just putting their effort into growing roots and they will turn out fine but I think I am going to order some more auto seeds anyway just to be safe, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom