Auto Topping Thread

Dizzy lights auto.topped at 3rd node.grown in 10 litre of pot of biobizz lightmix;)
20160218_104214.JPG
20160218_104307.JPG
20160218_104413.JPG
20160218_104327.JPG
20160218_104446.JPG
20160218_104521.JPG
20160218_104633.JPG
20160218_104612.JPG
. Happy growing every1;)

I messed up my topping by topping too low and have no new main stem growth, just lower branches (after 10 days). I've got the canopy pretty even since then so I'm okay with it, but live and learn.

Also from my last grow autoultimate topped and lstd,.grown in 15 litre bucket of biobizz lightmix.pulled 6 oz dry buds;)
IMG_20160116_190427.JPG
. Then we have durban poison auto also topped at 3rd node.also grown in 15 litre bucket of biobizz light mix. Also pulled 6 oz of dry buds;)
IMG_20160116_190256.JPG
both these plants are dutch passion seeds.happy growing every1;)

Smokiebear u still tried good work and ur plant will still be fine best of luck.next time u wna top mate give me a shout il hunt through my gallery and find topping pics to show u were and how to snip to make a top;)

Thanks man. I appreciate it. I'm not worried about her since now the 4 cola spots that were on lower branches are all even, but I would like to do it properly next time :laughtwo:

Probably another 10 days before I decide if the next two are growing natural or if I'm going to abuse either of them.

Smokie glad she is doing good.i like how all side branches fatten up and become main branches them selfs after the top which ur describing.so u will have some big buds to come.good job;)

It makes me want to top one of mine to try...

So if I understand, you just need to cut the newborn leaves ? Could someone point me to a tutorial please ? I can see the pics but it is not clear for me if the stem has to be cut, and how etc... Thanks !

Improsive thanks dude and welcome.will u be starting a journel.and u deciding to top an auto and all other gardners doing it makes it all worth it to me.happy growing every1;) and dizzy lights auto is a joy to grow she should not bring u any troubles mate;)

Spacef cut of the top growing point of your plant.look under the growth u will see 2 side pistils.its those u need to cut above and careful not to cut those side bits of growth as these will be ur 2 main colas;) il try find my pics in gallery il be back lol;)

Very, very impressive Beast.
6oz's dried off of an auto is remarkable work.
I can't wait to see what i can do, as well as what you'll continue to do in the future.
Very nice job, Beast. So much respect.:bravo:

Xeno thanks mate these dutch passion auto beans can yield 10 oz plus per plant.i was expecting more than 6 oz but first time using led lower temps during flower affected bud growth. U live and learn;)so im more prepared now.i wna beat that 6 oz per plant so only a matter of time;) and i also cnt wait to see what u can do;) best of luck mate;)

So as you guys might remember, retardo, well she looks to be about ready to top, yeah, shes not tall or anything but other than that she looks normal. Should I top or no?
IMG_027652.JPG

Another weird thing is my other fast and vast is acting weird, look at the leaves. You can see in the background is her sister which is not doing what she is doing, what do you think it may be?
IMG_027948.JPG

Welcome back nutty mate great to see u and good to see j still in action.good man;) check out my led grow in my sig.last time i saw u on here i was still with hps.how times change lol;) happy growing every1;)

Back
Top Bottom