Auto Topping Thread

Another weird thing is my other fast and vast is acting weird, look at the leaves. You can see in the background is her sister which is not doing what she is doing, what do you think it may be?
IMG_027948.JPG

I've no advice for you on this, other that to say I've never seen that before. Hope you get some informed answers on it.

Smh, what's up with me getting these retardos? Lmao. Yeah. I looked on the Internet to see if I could find a picture of someone else's plant that did the same thing but I couldn't.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Smh, what's up with me getting these retardos? Lmao. Yeah. I looked on the Internet to see if I could find a picture of someone else's plant that did the same thing but I couldn't.

That definitely seems like an unhealthy batch of beans in my opinion.
It'll definitely do some imaginative things in the future, hopefully.

Hopefully it'll do something off the wall like.....give me 14 ounces each lmao. Wishful thinking.

Right? Like grow a single, massive cola that just grows superbly dense. :rofl::lot-o-toke:

Hey Beast, I've gone ahead a topped two of my young ladies, one more to go. Looks like they're going to be fluxed and lstd later on.

Here's a few pics for the readers
20160222_151635.jpg
If you're patient and aren't Add/adhd then you can wait till the nodes separate a little more. But for me I cut asap, I'll move the vertical little stemmy things and cut at a 45°.some cut a u-shape. Important note :don't cut the new leaves in between the stem and leaf stem. Also don't cut the little "stemmy" thingies on either side (someone help with their name)
20160222_151908.jpg
This her after the snipping
20160222_151533.jpg
This is my Kalua "second child" before snips
feb21leia.jpg
This is my Leialoha "darling child"

I'll post the last auto in a few days, or asap she's on her 4 node now I'm just waiting for scissor space.

KiG :green_heart:

I topped a California Snow. Here is a pic after a couple of days.
I am not sure I 've cut above the 3rd nod or the 2nd.... I think third.. well it is done anyway.
The thing is that I've done it in the past, but it was always too late, not really knowing what i was doing, so it did not benefit the lower branches.

Here, it looks like it is starting well:
0000-topped.jpg

Hi Again guys!

What is the change of size or area occupied by a topped plant ? I have 12 pots in a 120*120 box (4'*4') and I will top a few strains once they grow (none have sprout yet). But not all of them, or may be all ?

My problem is that I don't want to remove plants from that box if they grow too large or each occupies too much space, compared to a non-topped plant. Would you top half ? or only a few selected ? or all of them ? :)

Here is a pic of my box and the pots are 11Liters (2.1 Gallons approx) and textile pots of 15 Liters (3 gallons).
The plastic pots are 25*25 cm square (8"*"8) and the textile pots are of different shapes but they are more or less rectangular or circle and around 30*30 cm square (10"*10" , or 9"*"12 sometimes).

How many would you top in there? (there is not much space left on the sides and back...).
0000-box-Avec-CFL.jpg

ps - off-topic: the CFLs are just tests to see what the power use (767W in all) because i've seen the "Spectrum King leds" and I wonder how much Watts i can use the three next month and still be far from a King Spectrum 400+ mega led (check by yourselves, these leds look like the top of the top of the topped tops).

LSD25 topped last night. With ponytailing
20160223_091955_resized.jpg

20160223_091929_resized.jpg

AutoAK topped 1.5-2 days ago. New growth is exploding outwards now from the topping.
AK82.jpg

AK-22.jpg

She is only gna get bigger topping makes them branch out all on their own its a great thing to watch.here is automazar dutch passion bean.7 days old today.;) this girl will be topped when the time is right;)
20160223_144551.JPG
20160223_144702.JPG

Hi Again guys!

What is the change of size or area occupied by a topped plant ? I have 12 pots in a 120*120 box (4'*4') and I will top a few strains once they grow (none have sprout yet). But not all of them, or may be all ?

My problem is that I don't want to remove plants from that box if they grow too large or each occupies too much space, compared to a non-topped plant. Would you top half ? or only a few selected ? or all of them ? :)

Here is a pic of my box and the pots are 11Liters (2.1 Gallons approx) and textile pots of 15 Liters (3 gallons).
The plastic pots are 25*25 cm square (8"*"8) and the textile pots are of different shapes but they are more or less rectangular or circle and around 30*30 cm square (10"*10" , or 9"*"12 sometimes).

How many would you top in there?

Hi space , I just spat out me coffee when i saw that pic , God i hope your growing dwarfs mate .
Iv'e got two plant's that were topped and trained and they just fit side by side in my 4x4 tent .
Do not top any if you want to grow 12 plants in there , it's just to many for that tent .
9 at a push if if you take off some of the side growth ,and limit the number off tops per plant .
Ha mate each too there own but your braver than me .
Anyway i'm still a relative noob , just my 2 cents worth .
Be safe .

Hi Again guys!

How many would you top in there? (there is not much space left on the sides and back...).
0000-box-Avec-CFL.jpg

ps - off-topic: the CFLs are just tests to see what the power use (767W in all) because i've seen the "Spectrum King leds" and I wonder how much Watts i can use the three next month and still be far from a King Spectrum 400+ mega led (check by yourselves, these leds look like the top of the top of the topped tops).

Looking at ur pic u have quite abit of empty room up front of the tent.so maybe try space the planta out alittle more;)

That looks like it's going to be a jungle in a month or so!
Kudos to you sir!

Back
Top Bottom