Hiya MrSauga,

I've wanted to grow some Pineapple express for awhile now. I hope you don't mind if I follow along.

Hiya MrSauga,

I've wanted to grow some Pineapple express for awhile now. I hope you don't mind if I follow along.
Whew, sorry for the late reply Bode, somebody threw my dog's orange across the street and I had to go chase him.

Welcome aboard Bode, the more the merrier. I hope we can both learn something together. Feel free to ask any questions you want. I know lots of people with answers!

Pulling up a chair if you don’t mind
Puff puff pass
Not at all Tio, there's a space between Magoo and Birdie. Welcome aboard!

Brooodie... I'm holding orange.... here sweetie..
Mr Sauga :hug: you get attention too.
Looks like a big pot...
looking good :thumb:
Aww, thanks. Dogs have such a short life so he gets hugs and special treats all the time. Thanks Birdie. Did I mention he's a goober dog? He goobers all over that ball and you're left with a special feeling each time he hands it back.
Take this towel, it helps.

A couple of quick pics. I was using the LED 1000W to get the little girls going. Tomorrow we hit 'em up with the MH and get some heat in the tent. They have settled down nicely and it'll be interesting to see how fast they grow being autos. New to me so not sure what to expect from here on in.

Not at all Tio, there's a space between Magoo and Birdie. Welcome aboard!

Aww, thanks. Dogs have such a short life so he gets hugs and special treats all the time. Thanks Birdie. Did I mention he's a goober dog? He goobers all over that ball and you're left with a special feeling each time he hands it back.
Take this towel, it helps.
:rofl:Like the pitbull i had.... Jezzz it was hanging from his mouth...

Hey Mr Sauga…. :ciao:

I finally got a chance to look at your grow journal and was delighted to see you are doing an auto. I actually started 2 auto seeds of Northern Lights the day before yours so I plan on hanging around to pick up pointers. Looking forward to seeing how it should be done.

I started off in the paper towel method but then went to a 750ml container instead of into a 5 gal like you which may be a mistake. I saw your root ball that you got going right to the 5 gal which was extremely impressive. I will go right from the 750ml to a five gallon though. Anyway I will be dropping in regularly to see the right way to do it. :nomo:

Hiya Homer, thanks for stopping in. I love it when people drop by and give their advice and suggestions, so any and all of yours will be welcome too. I'm sure you will find some good advice to give me as well.

I actually learned from another member last night that autos need to get their final home as soon as possible, so I did make the right call on that, however that same member also said not such the case for phenos. So, I will llisten to their wisdom and test the difference by uppotting accordingly then to their final home. This is my first grow auto wise, and only second overall, but it's amazing how much a person can learn in such a short time with the right teachers.
Have a great weekend bro!

lol, that's so typical of pitbulls, or any dog with 'bull' in it's name for that matter. How long did you have him for @AngryBird ?

And good morning, day, evening everyone!
And a goooooood morning to you :hug:
He was with us for 10 years

Chirp chirp, good morning Birdie...
10 years is a good life for a dog. It always tough when you lose a 'family member' like your dog, but it's 10 years of good loving they may never have gotten, so my dog's always get spoiled. My couch is his couch, my bed is his bed, and we wouldn't have it any other way...

He was the cuddliest of cuddliest... Scary look, but no good in action of protection..
Same with my Murph...
2018-09-21-18-44-29.jpg

Big ol' sissy; but he scares the shit out of everyone when they see him. Around 110 lbs now. Little fatty!

Back
Top Bottom