And finally, the next project, my little 20" x 36" tent was kind of small, so that will become the veg tent and I will put together this 24 x 48" for a flowering tent. I have a bit of time, the malawi's won't be ready for bit.
IMG_2514.JPG

Thanks for letting me hijack, with all this and life and work I just don't seem to have time to give a thread of my own the proper attention lol

Looking great Wookiee and like is busy ! As long as your keeping well and enjoying yourself that’s what matters most!

Thanks Dutch, I'm having almost as much fun as you, I'm going to follow your procedure and take some clones off the Malawi and once we build up some inventory of a few varieties the wife wants to do a run of cukes and tomatoes

Awesome man! I’m not pro but would be happy to assist wherever possible! Drop a line in my journal if you have any questions !

Keep em green brother !:passitleft:

Well if you insist, lol
I've been watching, but quiet, I have multiple projects on the go. I harvested the runt about 2 weeks ago. I have a oz and a half of nice dry buds curing after a 8 day dry hanging in a cardboard box. The big girl is still going, I think a week or 2 away yet. It's about 3 to 4 times the size of the runt, so I'm looking forward to the haul from her.
IMG_6447.JPG
IMG_2533.JPG

Here's the latest of the big girl
IMG_6451a.jpg

I found a cabinet and decided to make a small nursery
IMG_2515.JPG
IMG_6452.JPG
IMG_6453.JPG
IMG_6454.JPG

IMG_6452.JPG

I popped a couple Malawi seeds, there waiting there turn to get into the tent

I built a new light for the tent, I don't want to install it with the widows, might shock them
IMG_2511.JPG
IMG_2519.JPG

Cool LEDs and driver but great buds mate :drool:

Well if you insist, lol
I've been watching, but quiet, I have multiple projects on the go. I harvested the runt about 2 weeks ago. I have a oz and a half of nice dry buds curing after a 8 day dry hanging in a cardboard box. The big girl is still going, I think a week or 2 away yet. It's about 3 to 4 times the size of the runt, so I'm looking forward to the haul from her.
Wow, impressive Wookie. I see you lurking around here and there and I'm glad you stopped by with an update. I see what you mean by a lot on the go. Everything looks awesome. Barely tips the scale. You must be an aircraft mechanic that has hi-tech composites at the ready :)

Never fear about the hijacking... I welcome all here anytime. My Journal is your Journal.

Awww, shucks. Thank you soo much! Members grow some awesome weed here and many of those nug shots were beautiful. I have a real hard time with MOTM lately. It's hard to pick because everyone is a winner. I went with our good friend Mr Krips. He's done a lot for me without knowing and I owed him at least that much.

They have played in wet-tish snow.
Up on the mountains here.
But the snowing "dry" powder snow, which I love, is new to them.
I know you don't like snow, so double thank you :hug:

They have played in wet-tish snow.
Up on the mountains here.
But the snowing "dry" powder snow, which I love, is new to them.
I know you don't like snow, so double thank you :hug:

Well it's not that I don't like it...it's what it brings with it. Bad drivers, lots of traffic, and just an overall mess around the city. However, if I go up North, to Barrie or further, it's pretty. I always love the first snowfall regardless where it is.

It is beautiful, and I do understand what you mean.
I feel that with heavy rain too. And the showers you get from cars driving by you, in high speed, right through a giant puddle.

Back
Top Bottom