Saying hello, and wishing everyone a happy Friday!

Bad2daBone

420 Member
Hello everyone!! Just signed up, been reading entries from this community for many years, but never thought off signing up. I now have a (budget) closet grow going and I thought it would be cool to document it and share my experience! Wishing everyone wellness, health and joy... and many Ozs of bud!!!! Bad2daBone OUT

Hello everyone!! Just signed up, been reading entries from this community for many years, but never thought off signing up. I now have a (budget) closet grow going and I thought it would be cool to document it and share my experience! Wishing everyone wellness, health and joy... and many Ozs of bud!!!! Bad2daBone OUT
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family. I’ll be looking forward to seeing your garden n reading your Grow Journal when you start it. CL🍀:welcome::party::theband::420::Namaste:

Good morning from the swamp. Hope your garden is green and sticky

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Bad2daBone

Have you grown anything before?
What kind of growing are you interested in?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Bad2daBone

Have you grown anything before?
What kind of growing are you interested in?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Hello @Tokin Roll !! Yes, I've had 4 grows before the current one . All grows were successfully harvested , although taste could have been better, but I believe it was due to my impatience and poor curing steps . As I grow more myself, my plants will grow along with me.

At the moment I have 4 young plants (All Photoperiod bagseeds) , 2 seedlings and 2 almost in Veg. I'm growing in Coco+ Perlite , 18/6 regime , 2x 600W LED , Humboldts secret Part A+B as directed by manufacturer when pots feel light i water lightky since plants are still small and fragile. Temp and humidity has been stable at 72.8 F° & 80.0F° with RH sitting between 40% and 70% Thanks to a humidifier.

I have a grow Journal somewhere on this site in progress . I will keep updating it as my plants grow and mature !

Happy Tokin'!

Pics from today!

20230305_051032.jpg

20230305_051027.jpg

20230305_051022.jpg

20230305_051006.jpg

20230305_050938.jpg

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom