Second Grow - Michigan Medical Marijuana - 2009

Very nice looking start. Plants are looking nice and healthy as always. Its very nice to see the vid, almost like I am there. Great job again. + rep

Thank you bro, glad the video turned out well. Plants are getting big fast, even the white widow is growing a bit faster now. Appreciate the reps bro, and most of all you're stoppin by.:thanks:

:hug::hug::hug:GMT:hug::hug::hug: Hi honey! I just had to check out yer second grow. And yeah, I had to go back to drool again in your first grow. My goodness the Moby Dick and Medical 1024 colas just make me drool all over myself! Excellent plants for cloning! I just have to copy a couple of your images here so that folks new to your second journal can see what you did with your first! EXCELLENT!!!! :goodjob::cheer::popcorn::cheer:
Moby Dick... drool... drool...
Moby_Dick_bud1.jpg

and Medical 1024...
Medical_1024_bud1.jpg

drool... drool... drool... now, we watch the clones of these and more... :Rasta: I'm tuned! :popcorn:

Outstanding! Kinda green? It looks like you could put a lil stand in that forest and sit till that 12 poit buck comes along... lol Great work GMT looking forward to the future harvests.

LMAO..Don't think I would see much if MDVL would even let me set my tree stand up in there..lol. Yeah..tis kinda green in there. We cut the 1024 down, moved the Power Kush under the 400 watt, then moved the 2 Moby Dick clones over to chamber #3 under 6500k bulbs. Much more room now.:thanks:

:hug::hug::hug:GMT:hug::hug::hug: Hi honey! I just had to check out yer second grow. And yeah, I had to go back to drool again in your first grow. My goodness the Moby Dick and Medical 1024 colas just make me drool all over myself! Excellent plants for cloning! I just have to copy a couple of your images here so that folks new to your second journal can see what you did with your first! EXCELLENT!!!! :goodjob::cheer::popcorn::cheer:
Moby Dick... drool... drool...
Moby_Dick_bud1.jpg

and Medical 1024...
Medical_1024_bud1.jpg

drool... drool... drool... now, we watch the clones of these and more... :Rasta: I'm tuned! :popcorn:

Granny, thank you very much. You are getting close to having some excellant buddage yourself. Plants look great. These two main colas are so hard and dense with resin, it will take weeks for them to truly dry. The buzz off the Medical 1024 is just a total mind rip. 2 hits and my fingers and toes feel like electricity is coursing through them. 3 hits and amnesia sets in...lol. That was with quick drying them also..can't wait to feel the results of a good cure time. It is always good to see ya drop in, and we are glad you are feeling better.:thanks:

Great grow,do you like the 1024 buzz? its strong smoke.I get paranoid from it ..my favs are Santori.and Ducth Dragon so far..later

Ironrider, we haven't gotten to a proper cure yet, and the buzz is excellant. MDVL had to get up in the night and eat just to come down a bit...lol. Now in addition, we have 2 lbs of high potency cannabutter to "play" with. MDVL mentioned something about green peanut butter cookies being in season...:woohoo:

cool- I dont know why, but to me it seems when MJ gets a few weeks older,it gets a lot stronger,do you find this to be true? whats your Fav ,plant to grow? I realy like Santori/and Dutch Dragon.Sativas Are what I love. best so far, I am sure you would love Dutch Dragon the most resin I have every seen//I would post a few pics to show you but I can not.I have to long of a name on the pics to post them .But if you would please go to the members galleries and look at my pics in there D,D, was done in 70days man we love it..I hope you try it the weight is real good tooo.the branches all fell over from the weight of the buds,,Even the small leaves are covered in thick resin..so good later my freind,you are doing so well. I look at your updates every day,, after my nap.. or naps ssssssnnnnnss

Ironrider, good to hear from ya bro. We have grown a few so far, but if I had to choose, I would pick between the Medical 1024 and the Moby Dick. I love the buzz from both. All of our weed has been good so far.

Pretty nice harvest, you two are doing so well:slide: congrats! Look forward to the MD smoke report.

Siscokid, the Moby Dick is an excellant smoke bro. We had the top bud cut and dried earlier, about a week ago. Still a little green but really knocks yer socks off. Gave samples to some regs and now we have orders for more. Just took 4 clones from the clones, along with 4 more 1024 clones and 2 Strawberry blues. Thanks for the reps bro, you da man! I would recommend Moby Dick to anyone looking for an easy plant to grow with very potent buds.:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom