Second Grow - Michigan Medical Marijuana - 2009

MI-Grower, always glad to have ya onboard bro. You know for sure I will be there for yours. Yea for Michigan Dirt Farmers...lol. Say, at one time I remember reading that the definition of a hillbilly was "A Michigan Dirt Farmer". I used to rent in Hudsonville, west of Grand Rapids, and the sign on the road side read "Welcome to Hudsonville, Salad Bowl of West Michigan". Some of the blackest soil I have ever seen. All post-glacial sediment deposits. Every time drove thru the valley, I could only think of how big MJ plants would get if grown there.

Hell ya Michigan does have real good growing dirt...Why didn't you stop and get some then...Shiiiitttt I know I would...lol...

I would have to agree with SettingSun. Or maybe transplant them. Just my two cents though bro..

Everthing else looks good though

hiya everyone.. well yesterday the little girls got their one and only transplant and seem to be loving it.. im sure GMT will take pics when he and the girls wake up.. :) thanks for stayin tuned in.

Perfect the legend continues. Love that you type your badges for you plants. Lots of great strains and wish you continues success. Great job and am looking forward to following this one also. Great job again....

Thank you bro. I found it easier to type them in word and print on labels...lol. This will be an interesting grow when it gets towards the end. Judging by the size of the mother plants, I'll probably need string attached to the grow room door to find my way out. Always good to see you bro.

I'm in GMT!

Hope this grow brings much good medicine ;)

thought I would mention that the seedlings look stretchy, how close do you have the lights?

Setting Sun, yes, they are a big leggy. I have the lights at 18 inches for now. Reason being that they were tranplanted (BTW nice job MDVL, ty) into their final pots, which are much taller than the starter tray. That puts them much closer to the lights now, along with the clones. FYI, the leggiest one is the Jamaican x Blueberry from our pollination experiment. ;) :welcome:

Hell ya Michigan does have real good growing dirt...Why didn't you stop and get some then...Shiiiitttt I know I would...lol...

I would have to agree with SettingSun. Or maybe transplant them. Just my two cents though bro..

Everthing else looks good though

Done!!!...Thanks to MDVL. Only one left to transplant. She ran out of soil mix, so I will mix some more up today. Thank you for stopping in fellow Michigander and friend.:welcome:

Pic updates!

White Widow, she is still the smallest.
White_Widow7.JPG

Strawberry Blue No.1 and No.2
Strawberry_Blue_No_1_and_No_2.JPG

Jamiacan x Blueberry
Jamaican_x_Blueberry.JPG

Power Kush clone No.1
Power_Kush_clone_No_11.JPG

Moby Dick clone No.2
Moby_Dick_clone_No_21.JPG

Moby Dick clone No.1
Moby_Dick_clone_No_12.JPG

Medical 1024 clone No.2
Medical_1024_clone_No_21.JPG

Medical 1024 clone No.1
Medical_1024_clone_No_11.JPG

The Youngster's
The_youngsta_s.JPG

In addition, I have taken another Power Kush clone and she is in her dark period right now. I will take pics of her tomorrow.

Looking good, off to a great start and can not wait to watch those ladies grow up. Great job...

Sweet I cant wait to see this grow. I have my eye on a few of these strains for the next round. Wow those seedlings are already taller then my tallest plant! I must have my light too low or something.

That could be bro. Don't be to easy on 'em, make them put forth some effort....lol. I tend to push them a bit to make them bigger, even for an indoor grow.

Hey GMT, I bet you are having fun re-configuring the new room, I think the build of the room can be so fun. The pic. in your head is always changing, well thats how mine works. Hey I just started a new journal. Hope to have ya around for it, you too MDVL. Check ya out later.

hello everyone. at the start of this thread you were talking about clones. I have attempted to perform 6 clones at different times and they all died off. I wait till its about 7 inches long good and healthy as far as the stem and leaves. dip it into the cloning solution and put it into moist soil and just spray the leaves. it all starts to droop down and nothing ever becomes of it.

any suggestions? I actually had to chop down my first plant today. It turned into a male :-(

I really liked what you posted on here so far. keep up the good work!:goodjob:

Hey GMT, I bet you are having fun re-configuring the new room, I think the build of the room can be so fun. The pic. in your head is always changing, well thats how mine works. Hey I just started a new journal. Hope to have ya around for it, you too MDVL. Check ya out later.

Siscokid, I wouldn't miss it for the world bro. Count me in. We actually are still debating on design. Pretty much want to salvage as much as possible and desturb very little. I am thinking of combining chamber 1 and 3 into one large chamber with a 600 watt cooltube when we purchase it.

hello everyone. at the start of this thread you were talking about clones. I have attempted to perform 6 clones at different times and they all died off. I wait till its about 7 inches long good and healthy as far as the stem and leaves. dip it into the cloning solution and put it into moist soil and just spray the leaves. it all starts to droop down and nothing ever becomes of it.

any suggestions? I actually had to chop down my first plant today. It turned into a male :-(

I really liked what you posted on here so far. keep up the good work!:goodjob:

What I have done is to put the clones into dark for 2 days before reintroducing them to light. Then slowly give them increasing amounts of light every day for a week or so. Also keep a humidity dome on them.

I gotta u a big thumbs up bro..:goodjob:.Ur babies and clones look good.. I cant wait to see how many females I have and to clone them...It'll be my 1st cloneing process so I'm really excited if you know what I mean. I got big plans for my little grow space. I already drew a blue print and my homeboy will build it. I just gotta get the $$$$ for supplies and{cold coffee}/beer.

:nicethread: I cant wait to see these bloom!!

Back
Top Bottom