Seed Stashers Anonymous

that mango sapphire looks delicious. got some humboldt stuff too.. 10 blue dream auto, 10 sour diesel auto. i went with 10 og kush regular and 10 chembomb auto for the freebies. i do feel like i missed out on the mango sapphire though. and one of my friends just finished a sapphire from humboldt and it looks insaaaaaane. which of those strains are you most excited for?
-
my last pack of blueberry f5 i posted came with 12 seeds instead of 13. i wrote the seedbank just to let them know, not expecting anything. theyre sending me a free 4 pack of blueberry f5 to make up for it! so now for the price of 13 blueberries, i got 16 blueberry and 4 flo! gotta love customer service

Lemonchello Haze and Amnesia Lemon Kush I think are my top 2 and Cloudwalker was a close third but that Mango Sapphire gets more tempting all the time. I think I’ll wait until the grow after this coming one or get it ready for my summer 2021 Outdoor grow. I believe they said it could potentially reach 4m high. I was always an Indica or Indica leaning Hybrid user, but now I’m looking for the more psychedelic high for my anxiety. Got a couple growing now that are about 4-5 weeks from finishing (LSD and American Pie) and a freeze dryer set to use too.

As for Canuk Seeds, I haven’t really had an issue with them yet. Their Do-Si-Dos is amazing and am growing it again right now. I was waiting for some time from my last purchase on TrueNorth from the 70% Off Valentines Day sale, and ran they ran out of the 24K strain but was refunded my money and got my package. Nice to support Canadian seed banks when I can

Look at their Blue Dream and Strawberry Cough Elite Strains, it shows the same thing, Cheese x Blueberry and that they are also known as Blue Cheese. I think someone might be slacking around there.
Hopefully that's the case. Maybe I just have a more indica pheno than most, but it had a slight scent during veg that actually did remind me of actual blue cheese. Maybe it's just my imagination.

Doesn't really matter either way. I'm enjoying growing it, and if I don't like it I can always trade or give it to friends.

I've done some of canuk seeds auto's they all germinated and where good, not a fan of pricing. I also like the Obinwan kush, True OG, it was good smoke. They have sale now and i'll get the bruce banner because i find it hard to find in stock in canada and to much money unless on sale. I have a blue dream and bubba kush this year they look good, will see how they smoke, i have Humboldt blue dream and bubba kush to compare with.

CanadianJim how was pineapple express # 2, i have it in ground this year because it's sept finish. Most reviews say it isn't as good as orginal but I wanted to try because of finishing time. Also trying the Black Amnesia Fast this year.

Has anyone tried Digital Genetics seeds ?

I've done some of canuk seeds auto's they all germinated and where good, not a fan of pricing. I also like the Obinwan kush, True OG, it was good smoke. They have sale now and i'll get the bruce banner because i find it hard to find in stock in canada and to much money unless on sale. I have a blue dream and bubba kush this year they look good, will see how they smoke, i have Humboldt blue dream and bubba kush to compare with.

CanadianJim how was pineapple express # 2, i have it in ground this year because it's sept finish. Most reviews say it isn't as good as orginal but I wanted to try because of finishing time. Also trying the Black Amnesia Fast this year.

Has anyone tried Digital Genetics seeds ?
It did finish faster than I expected, and was very frosty. I infused 45g of it into coconut oil last night, and when I was cleaning up I had a teaspoon of infused oil left, so I took it. Was a bit of a creeper of a high, with a strong body buzz. Really had more of a body high than I was expecting as it's sativa dominant. I haven't had the original, so I can't really compare it. I'm using the oil to make gummies today, so by tomorrow I should have a good idea how I like it.

It grew well, and quickly. I kind of wish I had put it in the ground too. Here's a pic of the trichs at 50 days. I messed up the nutes in her 6th week of flowering, gave her 4 times the recommended dosage of Mega Crop and got a K lockout. Kinda stunted her. I would try growing it again, but I have a lot of other strains on my list.

How is the Black Amnesia Haze Fast? I have a seed of it for next year, and I'm definitely planning on putting it in the ground.
20200724_102145.jpg20200731_150755.jpg

It did finish faster than I expected, and was very frosty. I infused 45g of it into coconut oil last night, and when I was cleaning up I had a teaspoon of infused oil left, so I took it. Was a bit of a creeper of a high, with a strong body buzz. Really had more of a body high than I was expecting as it's sativa dominant. I haven't had the original, so I can't really compare it. I'm using the oil to make gummies today, so by tomorrow I should have a good idea how I like it.

It grew well, and quickly. I kind of wish I had put it in the ground too. Here's a pic of the trichs at 50 days. I messed up the nutes in her 6th week of flowering, gave her 4 times the recommended dosage of Mega Crop and got a K lockout. Kinda stunted her. I would try growing it again, but I have a lot of other strains on my list.

How is the Black Amnesia Haze Fast? I have a seed of it for next year, and I'm definitely planning on putting it in the ground.
Pineapple express#2 looks good mate! i've smoked orginal and it coats papers in oil/resin when you smoke it so if #2 is like that you should happy with your gummies. it was also easy to clone.
Black Ammnesia Haze, still in ground starting to flower(not as fast as I'd think) and is about 7-8 feet tall. It was little bit of a pain to clone but i like its strain genetics; (Amnesia Haze x Black Domina Auto) F1 Fast and they say 7weeks flowering. I'll get a pick and post when i get a chance. Another one i got for next year to clone for outside that sounded interesting was the canuk seed ultra killer fast ; (MK - Ultra x Killer Kush Auto) F1 Fast , 7 weeks flowering.

Pineapple express#2 looks good mate! i've smoked orginal and it coats papers in oil/resin when you smoke it so if #2 is like that you should happy with your gummies. it was also easy to clone.
Black Ammnesia Haze, still in ground starting to flower(not as fast as I'd think) and is about 7-8 feet tall. It was little bit of a pain to clone but i like its strain genetics; (Amnesia Haze x Black Domina Auto) F1 Fast and they say 7weeks flowering. I'll get a pick and post when i get a chance. Another one i got for next year to clone for outside that sounded interesting was the canuk seed ultra killer fast ; (MK - Ultra x Killer Kush Auto) F1 Fast , 7 weeks flowering.
Just made the gummies. I licked out the pot (lol, don't deny it, you would too) so I should have a good idea in about half an hour.
I really didn't believe the 45-50 day flowering time for the PE#2, but it was pretty close. I had my first truly successful clones this year (abandoned the overcomplicated methods for a glass of water), so I think I might try cloning and reversing the BAHF, maybe cross it with the Green Poison Fast (Sweet Seeds promo) seed I have. See what happens.

Just made the gummies. I licked out the pot (lol, don't deny it, you would too) so I should have a good idea in about half an hour.
I really didn't believe the 45-50 day flowering time for the PE#2, but it was pretty close. I had my first truly successful clones this year (abandoned the overcomplicated methods for a glass of water), so I think I might try cloning and reversing the BAHF, maybe cross it with the Green Poison Fast (Sweet Seeds promo) seed I have. See what happens.
:laugh::rofl: i got cream caramel as my free bean when i got the sweet afghani delicious. we got a seed buying problem mate :laughtwo:

pineapple express # 2 is indica dominant and orginal pineapple express is sativa, i believe it's g13 labs orginally

I am starting to think hanging around this thread is a bad influence on me. And just now I get a email flash sale 50% off.:rolleyes:
Yup. Got that email too. Yup on the bad influence too :rofl:
Ran out to order 13 more strains to add to my vault. I truly have a problem. Still have to order my i49 favorites that I couldn’t get in the spring bahahahaha
Now to figure out what will go in the tent next.......

If your looking for good genetics and pricing and some rare to find strains, you might want to try... Jordan of the Islands... He is a small breeder on Vancouver Island , The creator of God bud strain, The seeds come in pkgs of 12, I have bought seeds from him for over 20 yrs and have had no problems, usually have my seeds in 2 weeks or less every time I order plus 12 bonus seeds he throws in of his choice for just ordering from him. :)

:idea:
Stocking up for a more interesting year of autos. Now I think I'm done for a while-
Grabbed a pack of these: Babushka Black Auto, The world's very first cross of a Crimean Ruderalis plant with an Indica from Pakistan (Indica 80/10/10) dark violet colored, stinky, resinous.
As well as the new Auto CBG, which is definitely the first of it's kind.
On the eve of harvesting my first 30:1 CBD, I'm thinking this is another road I've been wanting to explore for the medical side of my grows. I am finally just going to make it happen. You guys talked me into it :laughtwo:

Let me know when you run those. I bought a pack in June and planned on running them all this fall using the @GeoFlora Nutrients free sample I received.
Probably at the end of the next auto run so about 2 months (plus who knows when the seed order will get here haha) but ya I'm excited for that one, sounds like it's going to be a very earthy indica experience.

Very mysterious and very interesting sounding is what drew me in. Plus the fact I had bought their last pack at the time told me they will be fun. 2 months is probably when I will start mine. If you do a journal tag me, when I start mine I'll tag you. I'm hoping it's a good one.

I see some new seed sponsors have shown up. Went and checked out Expert Seeds, Garden of Green, and Irish Seed Bank.

They all say they take bitcoin but I don't see the payment option for it, I see forms for money orders and payment options for credit/debit cards and bank transfers. Maybe @420 can help a seed addict out and get in touch with all of them since they appear to all be affiliated in order to figure out what the deal is. It would be nice because I have 16 items hanging out in my shopping cart ready to give these folks a try, for science or whatever the hell excuse I make up to convince myself I need to do a breeder run of multiple strains as a QC of sorts for the greater good of mankind.

It could possibly be something to do with them not processing orders from Friday afternoon until Monday morning. They already have something stating if you have an order placed after a certain time on Friday and it not being processed until Monday, that if the euro changes you'll be charged. I wonder if they charge less of it goes down as well?

I guess for the meantime I'll come down from my seed buying high and wait to find out what's up with paying in bitcoin.

I see some new seed sponsors have shown up. Went and checked out Expert Seeds, Garden of Green, and Irish Seed Bank.

They all say they take bitcoin but I don't see the payment option for it, I see forms for money orders and payment options for credit/debit cards and bank transfers. Maybe @420 can help a seed addict out and get in touch with all of them since they appear to all be affiliated in order to figure out what the deal is. It would be nice because I have 16 items hanging out in my shopping cart ready to give these folks a try, for science or whatever the hell excuse I make up to convince myself I need to do a breeder run of multiple strains as a QC of sorts for the greater good of mankind.

It could possibly be something to do with them not processing orders from Friday afternoon until Monday morning. They already have something stating if you have an order placed after a certain time on Friday and it not being processed until Monday, that if the euro changes you'll be charged. I wonder if they charge less of it goes down as well?

I guess for the meantime I'll come down from my seed buying high and wait to find out what's up with paying in bitcoin.

@Teddy Edwards please send an inquiry to Expert Seeds, Garden of Green, and Irish Seed Bank for follow up :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom