Seedling - Double yolker?

Sturitup

Hello all :420:

Long time grower but not for 10 years now.. Decided to start again, Good Bag seed and very small scale for now.. Anyhow I am new here and did a little research.. I found that 3 cotyledon seedlings are not uncommon but are known to be slow growers and slight more tendency toward male..

I would like to know if anyone has seen one of these with 4 cotyledons and 2 sets of growing tips?

Do I have something unique or should I select another normal seeling for the dwc I will be doing? I only have 6 spots and 10 seedlings.

Any advice on this seedling would be appreciated

20151215_170501.jpg

i had one like that but more mess up!!!! Its grows vary slow but if you can get it going after the plant looks like its super crop but ya not worth keeping but hey you never know

I would throw that in a small soil pot in the corner. The issue is running DWC (especially if the sites are linked and use a common res) you want them all to be as close to the same size as possible so you can give the popper nute does without over doing some and under doing others. If you are doing individual site buckets it isn't as big a deal just you will want to keep extra notes as to what is going on.

Glad to hear you are back in the game. I too left for a while and am back at it. A LOT has changed in those last 10 years...dump the bag seed and get something good over the internet.

If you are in Oregon most of the dispensaries have over the counter seed for anyone. The closest one to my home sells clones for $20.

i too took some time off and i am back in the saddle again....I got myself some seeds online grew a crop(had a bunch of issues) so i got pissed and grew a few plants from seeds from some commercial weed i got....meanwhile cloning the good strains(ww..pk)...well to make a long story short the bag seed plants grew excellent along side the widow and kush(fixed issues)....the only problem with bag seed is two of the plants hermd out on me and now i have seeds in my entire crop...saw one male flower and pulled em out...still had its way with all my ladies....doh!!!! best keep out the bad genetics and play it safe...

Back
Top Bottom