Seedsman Sponsored Grow: Peyote Wi-Fi By Beez

You freeze your trim before sift beez?
@Kismet I have not frozen my trim prior to making the hash. I lay the sugar leaves out on cardboard till it's very dry and then put it in 1 gallon Ziploc baggies with them slightly unsealed allowing some air inside.

I snapped a couple pictures yesterday but forgot to post them. The first is an organic soil girl who I am figuring to be about 3 weeks from harvest. Today she is at flip + 45 days.

This second plant pictured here makes me smile every day. When I grew out a Sensi Northern Light plant I was really impressed with the thickness and strength of her side branches. But, they paled in comparison to the side branching on this Alien OG plant. The main stalk is the size of a bic lighter at it's widest point.

And the side branches are about the size of a pencil in diameter. She is just now starting to throw some pistils. Yes, I'm really liking this plant.

I have a little bit of Jellium pollen left. Not sure if it's still viable as I forgot to put it back in the fridge and it sat on my work desk for 2 weeks :cheesygrinsmiley: But it can't hurt to dust some pistils on the Alien OG and see if anything happens.

I’ll bet you it’s still viable. Pollen can float around in the air that long looking for a bud right? Why can’t it sit out on a desk in a little container too.

... those branches might outweigh the sensi NL, but not my nirvana x sensi NL cross!

Where are the pictures? When did you grow a Nirvana NL X Sensi NL?

Oh you mean the one you call the Sensi NL plant?

I have not frozen my trim prior to making the hash.
I like super dry herb to sift with too. Freezing it beforehand makes the trichs fall off quicker. Found about a ounce of Alaskan Purple in a paper bag that i forgot about for a month. It's dry :) . Made a Hindu Kush coin the other day. Came out black and sticky as opposed to the Carn hash which was more tan or brown (Moroccan style)

I couldn't tell you what strain I used but one of my chunks came out blonde. I shared a small piece of it with @bobrown14 last time we ran into each other. I think he liked it.

The Carnival hash was really good but couldn’t toke it at night or it kept me awake for hours.
So a good hash for wake and bake. Or an afternoon where you have a lot you want to get done.

I think I may have come up with a better way to deal with pests the crawl on, eat, shit on, and destroy your plants. I don't want these things getting into my flowering tent. I have zero experience dealing with them so I'll never feel confident that they're gone. This is how I'm handling it

I think the hardest part was throwing the soil away. But I understand some pests live part of their lives in the soil so it had to go. I didn't kill off all my small vegging plants. Just the ones I felt were expendable to me. I kept a handful.

Back
Top Bottom