420 Magazine Background

Seniors First Grow Bag Seeds: 600W LED Grow Light, 6 Sq Ft Tent

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

notechvapor

So ive just had a little count of the ones I can see. I think I'm going to have to have another count because it's more then I think it looks...

60+ on the left plant and 80+ on the right. I didn't count all the Stumpy colas... im hoping each cola hold 2-3 gram dry.. but i really cNt say.
20190210_134915.jpg
20190210_134850.jpg
Omg!!! I want to see your other harvest! I have never harvested before.

notechvapor

Dude this leaves that are drooping around the rim of your pot are the ones I'm talking about... I'll point them out in a hot second.

I don't want all your fans gone just those high horrible bothers you've tucked way down the bottom.. I bet if you pinch them from the stalk the originate the sucker will be about 5inch long

ok i will trim some tomorrow from the bottom if they look sickly. they are not blocking a thing down there, but it will make it easier to water for sure. lol sometimes i miss and pour it over the edge of the rear :p

notechvapor

Looks good :)
Oh thank god birdie! I was worried to do too much.

I'm pretty sure i have a sativa and indica in the same pot. The nodes on one of those pics are further apart and skimpy.

Hey maybe this well be a miracle weed, indica and sativa in the bowl. Too bad i don't have a clone in case it's good. I tried a couple x and it stayed alive, but didn't root. How long does it take to grow roots in rockwool with root hormones?

notechvapor

Ps how often to fertilize? I'm waiting till the pot dries before watering. Bone meal once a week. Banana juice until i run out. Cal mag, etc.

I guess it's nutes of some mixture every 3 days is what i am doing now. I water with fresh water in between nutes. Or water, nute with a syringe on soil and then water the rest in.

notechvapor

Doesn't look like too much. You need a lighter hand with sativas than indicas and so leaving what you did is good.
Thank you shed. I wasn't worried about stressing her, but my concern was leaving it enough to be there for the flowers needs.

She has been pretty healthy throughout the grow. Not a fast grower, but happy. I'm enjoying the learning curve and getting smokable meds will be a bonus :thumb::peace:

AngryBird

Member of the Month: Dec 2016
Oh thank god birdie! I was worried to do too much.

I'm pretty sure i have a sativa and indica in the same pot. The nodes on one of those pics are further apart and skimpy.

Hey maybe this well be a miracle weed, indica and sativa in the bowl. Too bad i don't have a clone in case it's good. I tried a couple x and it stayed alive, but didn't root. How long does it take to grow roots in rockwool with root hormones?
I have heard up to 2 weeks
Ps how often to fertilize? I'm waiting till the pot dries before watering. Bone meal once a week. Banana juice until i run out. Cal mag, etc.

I guess it's nutes of some mixture every 3 days is what i am doing now. I water with fresh water in between nutes. Or water, nute with a syringe on soil and then water the rest in.
If she looks good stay, with this

Top Bottom