420 Magazine Background

Seniors First Grow Bag Seeds: 600W LED Grow Light, 6 Sq Ft Tent

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
I wasn't worried about stressing her, but my concern was leaving it enough to be there for the flowers needs.
That would be stressing her ;).

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
I have no idea what to expect
This website is loaded with grow journals just like yours where you can see what other growers are doing and how they're plants are growing!

InTheShed

There's always the Completed Journals section of the site:

InTheShed

Not at all! There are loads of nooks and crannies on this site that take a while to work your way to. That's the reason we all journal here...to be pointed in a good direction.:high-five:

InTheShed

If the fan leaves look okay then I wouldn't worry about the sugar leaves curling. Some strains do that genetically.

notechvapor

Ok thank you shed. Idk those were sugar leaves. I will google it.

Thank god some of my green grew back. I knew i was heavy on the trim. No more trimming for me.

@AngryBird. I was googling potassium for flower bc my banana juice turned sour. I didn't suck the air out of the mason jar.

They mentioned kelp as a source of K. I have some of that here.

Been using bonemeal for P, cal mag, some Urb product to help the plant kind of like tea. No nutes in it. Got a small sample bottle on amazon cheap to try it.

The plants seem to perk up with it. I put it in the ph water for no nute watering day.

Anything else it needs?

Oh yeah and molasses. Little Kelp.

I bought some AN Sensi ph Coco grow for when i pot my 4" rockwool plants. I only started 2 in late Jan.

Will be nice to not have to Ph.

You know i will check it anyway!

Thx guys! I wouldn't ha e made it this far without your advice.

InTheShed

Sugar leaves are the small ones coming out of the middle of the buds that eventually get trichomes on them, hence "sugar"!

AngryBird

Member of the Month: Dec 2016
If you feel like using banana peel, just boil them in water for 10 minutes and when water has cooled off, water the plants.
Kelp is a good idea. I have never used it but @Emilya can tell you more.

Top Bottom