Seniors First Grow Bag Seeds: 600W LED Grow Light, 6 Sq Ft Tent

Suckers filled in again. They won't grow more branches will they? Too many now.

2nd pic where gender will show?
0121191208a.jpg

jpixit_img_2019-01-21_12.25.06.jpg

They're always growing new branches, especially as you expose them to the light. Once they stop stretching (about 3 weeks after flip) you can prune the shorter ones that haven't reached the canopy and let the leaders build the buds!

crap!! gonna be hard to find a clear spot to position new growth lol. i will keep a look out. i should pull a plant out to take pics next time.

i have a few of those outside the pot. used about 20 wires yesterday to get it back under control. i can see why ppl strip the leaves, but i won't do that unless i have to. the only nutrition they have had is what i have been giving them. Happy Frog is a clean slate. Hopefully that compost tea got everyone playing nice in the root zone.

I'm not a big defoliator either, but if I'm not getting good airflow when the buds start forming I do clear out what can't see the light.
Oh i will definitely keep airflow too Shed. Don't want moldy buds.

Mine has some low hanging flower sites that are immature. I'll watch and see what they do. Tried rolling some fan leaves under branches. I know they will pop back.

Back
Top Bottom