SgtBrix's Garden, Indoor/Soil/1000w LED: Krishna Kush, Auto Blackberry Kush, 2018

Peachy....just dropped an Amherst Sour Diesel bean so things always get exciting with a new drop.

Sounds like you are doing a complete garden make over brother....exciting times!

Ohhhh that sounds like a amazing strain! I want to see that one grow!!

Yes sir! Lots of stuff going on. Just waiting for my new 24sam to come in from Timber and then probably getting my 4vs from Timber. Definitely exciting times!!

Update!

So BBKa is in full Bloom stretch, in less than 24 hours she has grown 2 to 2 and half inches over night. Gotta love it!! Smell is definitely ramping up to!

20180824_095732.jpg

20180824_095823.jpg

20180824_095849.jpg

She looks great!! Cant wait to see then Budlets!

Hope everyone is having a great morning and happy 420!!

Posted over at Docs to. :high-five:

You gonna do more autos or switch to photos?

Honestly this was my 1st time doing autos and i have been loving it alot! Yes there might not be alot of flower like photo Buttt i can grow many different kinds faster. I like having variety. So i might stick to auto. Just have alot of photo seeds :) but i do have. Blue Amnesia auto, Silver Bullets auto, Mandarin Haze Auto. 4 of each. I need to get my auto seed bank full up. Lets do some shopping!!

Update!

So after talking with Dan from Timber Grow Lights, we have finally came up with a Prototype Custom Build. We will be using the 4VS with Chibi (center mounted). They will be separte dimmer/same enclosure, also is a 3:1 power cord. The Chibi is able to be off with the 4VS still is running. The Temperature for the CoBs are 3500k on the 4VS and the Chibi is 1750k. With all this being said this light is a bit over kill for a 3x3 set up. BUT if i ever need or want to move to a 4x4 i will have plenty of power and versatility. The point of this is to have a 4vs with a Bloom booster Chibi for when the plants are in full bloom. I will be taking plenty of pictures when the fixture comes in!! I cant wait!

Now for Blackberry Kush Auto!!

I just did her 1st LST. She Responded well to everything. The Canopy is now even! I can't wait to see how she grows with it. KK will be LST tomorrow.

20180824_182155.jpg

20180824_182201.jpg

20180824_182206.jpg

20180824_182216.jpg

Back
Top Bottom