SgtKiLLx's Basement Indoor Grow Journal

Aye Sgt! Smoking on some Crystal Candy rosin I presses out yesterday! What about yourself my friend
Ooh, some semi okay street herb sadly. And some good shatter. High as da moon yo. Check this .

That’s crazy! The earth is changing and it’s hard to believe some people don’t see it! It’s sad that we humans are destroying it slowly ...
I've said it before an Imma say it again. Were screwed. And the price of rocket travel to another hospitable rock, without the greedy folks in tow obv, it's kinda worth it.

If you want any progress on the climate go talk to China. They are the worst. Conveniently they aren't required to abide by the Paris Climate Accord until 2030. Sweetheart deal for the worst. Who figures.
Well damn. Gotta be other countries (the US) that can't be far behind that. Hoping they get a smarter president before then .

The US is far cleaner with regard to emissions than China. China is exactly twice as bad as the US and the EU is at 80% of where the US is.

My point is this. Why give the country with twice as worse emissions measurements than the next closest country a free pass until 2030. It's counterproductive.

Yes, The U.S. Leads All Countries In Reducing Carbon Emissions

I feel ya. Anyway. How's everyone's grows going?
Sorry for getting sidetracked... My grow is going along well. I hope everyone else is growing okay. I'm learning a lot from all of the experienced growers here. I just installed a humidity controller to keep RH in the proper ranges and I'm installing an SP-250 in the main tent soon. And now... smokin' on my wife's Zkittlez CO2 cart to relax. Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms/Wives!

Sorry for getting sidetracked... My grow is going along well. I hope everyone else is growing okay. I'm learning a lot from all of the experienced growers here. I just installed a humidity controller to keep RH in the proper ranges and I'm installing an SP-250 in the main tent soon. And now... smokin' on my wife's Zkittlez CO2 cart to relax. Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms/Wives!
Did you see a pic of my now curing bud?

Yeah, and I just took another look at it. All I can say is that stuff looks pretty. How would you describe the smell?

curing.jpg

The US is far cleaner with regard to emissions than China. China is exactly twice as bad as the US and the EU is at 80% of where the US is.

My point is this. Why give the country with twice as worse emissions measurements than the next closest country a free pass until 2030. It's counterproductive.

Yes, The U.S. Leads All Countries In Reducing Carbon Emissions
Because it is not about actually cleaning the atmosphere... its not possible anyway and this whole co2 thing is a lie. Did you know that one burp from an active volcano emits more co2 than all of human civilization has done yet? This whole Paris deal was simply a means to distribute wealth from the large industrial nations to conglomerates who never have made it clear what they were planning to do with the money in order to stop our supposed human influence in climate change.
Since they would never be able to get money out of China, they were given a pass, and the good old rich USA was expected by the rest of the world to pay the bulk of the bill. It is all about the money, and pay no attention to the particulates belching out of Beijing in alarmingly choking amounts. No one should even mention particulates. Nope... nothing to see here, no matter what your burning eyes are telling you. It is all about co2... you know, that stuff that makes plants grow better and makes the earth greener.
:rolleyes:

Because it is not about actually cleaning the atmosphere... its not possible anyway and this whole co2 thing is a lie. Did you know that one burp from an active volcano emits more co2 than all of human civilization has done yet? This whole Paris deal was simply a means to distribute wealth from the large industrial nations to conglomerates who never have made it clear what they were planning to do with the money in order to stop our supposed human influence in climate change.
Since they would never be able to get money out of China, they were given a pass, and the good old rich USA was expected by the rest of the world to pay the bulk of the bill. It is all about the money, and pay not attention to the particulates belching out of Beijing in alarmingly choking amounts. No one should even mention particulates. Nope... nothing to see here, no matter what your burning eyes are telling you. It is all about co2... you know, that stuff that makes plants grow better and makes the earth greener.
:rolleyes:
Well said. 100% true.

Yeah, and I just took another look at it. All I can say is that stuff looks pretty. How would you describe the smell?

curing.jpg
Hmm.. I'll take another shot, that one was a day or so ago. The smell.. will edit with smell.

Sweet smell for sure. Wish I knew what strain it was.

Attachments

• 15577135911175269994034867353730.jpg
    15577135911175269994034867353730.jpg
    854.6 KB · Views: 38
Soaker hose suckas.

Attachments

• 15577576351328833624870170666850.jpg
    15577576351328833624870170666850.jpg
    509 KB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom