Shizzy's Super Soil Grow Take 1 -Like a Virgin Mix- Purple Skunk- SIS- Blueberry x JH

Re: Shizzy's Super Soil Grow Take 1 -Like a Virgin Mix- Purple Skunk- SIS- Blueberry

These are really beautiful girls Shizzy, way to go! :goodjob:

Re: Shizzy's Super Soil Grow Take 1 -Like a Virgin Mix- Purple Skunk- SIS- Blueberry

:thanks: For all the awesome positive vibrations, there is not a thing I did here that I did not learn from all the kind people here at :420: I may have chosen my own way to utilize all the genius here, but it begins and ends with this group of peeps!

:peace:

For all the awesome positive vibrations, there is not a thing I did here that I did not learn from all the kind people here at I may have chosen my own way to utilize all the genius here, but it begins and ends with this group of peeps!

Amen Shizz, I'm exactly the same. I've been really touched by the kindness and support here, and am thoroughly enjoying learning and watching my wee beastie grow. It's amazing how many different ways there are to grow these plants, and I love the fact each person's grow is different.

The 420 family rocks :cheer:

yes they do!!:cheer:

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!!!
ROGUE HOMICIDAL FAN GOES ON RAMPAGE!! DETAILS BELOW.........
Dateline: Alpha Centauri 9/10/2012
In a new development a rogue homicidal fan has gone on the rampage injuring three branches and possibly the top of one plant. We have just caught up with the plants' owner Shizz Nizzle lets hear what he has to say, "Well Walter, I was just coming into my ladies bedroom when all of the sudden my angry ass fan just jumped off his shelf and attacked my plants. I was able to subdue him until help arrived and he is now on 24 hour shelf lockdown." Attempts to reach the fan for comment have been met with silence. Wonder what was going through that cold calculating fans mind. Makes me shiver dear reader. Fortunately none of the plants appears too damaged and the owner Mr. Nizzle grabbed the fallen broken branches and is attempting to clone them while in mourning. What a hero!
WARNING: The following are scenes of graphic carnage from the crime scene, viewer discretion advised.
As paramedics work to revive the patients, carnage:

2012-09-10_10-04-45_66.jpg

2012-09-10_10-04-50_422.jpg

2012-09-10_10-04-55_500.jpg

2012-09-10_10-05-04_859.jpg

The patients in ICU:
2012-09-10_12-29-26_256.jpg

2012-09-10_12-29-34_137.jpg

OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!
This is Walter Chronickite signing off............

I gotta keep it light otherwise I would be screamin!!

I gotta keep it light otherwise I would be screamin!!

Keeping it light sounds good. By the way, lights are cousins of the evil fans and they too have to be kept in line other wise another killing and injuring spree can take place without any warning what so ever.....so keep a close eye on them too! Keep a watchful eye on any thing that is not a plant. You have been warned.

Keeping it light sounds good. By the way, lights are cousins of the evil fans and they too have to be kept in line other wise another killing and injuring spree can take place without any warning what so ever.....so keep a close eye on them too! Keep a watchful eye on any thing that is not a plant. You have been warned.

OldMedMan is very wise... my light decided to try and escape and was swinging free in the grow room, tried attacking Ruby but I managed to stop it in time! :) Beware... *insert Imperial March Theme from Star Wars*

:)

OldMedMan is very wise... my light decided to try and escape and was swinging free in the grow room, tried attacking Ruby but I managed to stop it in time! :) Beware... *insert Imperial March Theme from Star Wars*

:)

This is very true! Lights are the single biggest culprit in cannabis homicide, and tent arson. Evil little pukes, if you don't keep an eye on them.

Great, now I cant sleep:bitingnails:

<Sings a lulabye and a few bars in slips in something about lights falling> :shhh::snooze:

Falling no no falling NOOOOOO:bitingnails::sleep:

Oh my you guys are killing me!!

Looks like it didn't do any major damage, though, thank goodness. :phew:

I decapitated my OG Ripper plant, "Fim" style, with a flying "No Pest" strip while it was a seedling (just a couple of week ago). It happened really early on and at an interesting time - it just kind of grew up with 3 main tops afterwards. 6 now, after I topped those 3. :)

Looks like it didn't do any major damage, though, thank goodness. :phew:

I decapitated my OG Ripper plant, "Fim" style, with a flying "No Pest" strip while it was a seedling (just a couple of week ago). It happened really early on and at an interesting time - it just kind of grew up with 3 main tops afterwards. 6 now, after I topped those 3. :)

I better be careful. Just added a few strips myself! I read your entire Big Bang auto journal. Good stuff. DonPaul and your journal convinced me to purchase a few Big Bang seeds! Thanks

I better be careful. Just added a few strips myself! I read your entire Big Bang auto journal. Good stuff. DonPaul and your journal convinced me to purchase a few Big Bang seeds! Thanks

If I do another auto, based on what I've seen and experienced, I'll grow that one again for sure. Next seed purchase I'm buying some of the regular Big Bang seeds. There was a grower named "Stiletto" on here that used to grow the regular Big Bangs out and was able to get better than "1 gram per watt" with it, which is many peoples ultimate yield goal. A lot of his plants were in the 5-6z per plant range.

It's a winner in every respect, as the high is second to none, and you can't beat green apples and cotton candy as far as the smell/flavor. It's also a looker, with great structure. I took second place with it in the POTM contest if I remember right, and that's almost unheard of for an autoflower strain - which seldom gets entered in the POTM contests...

Hope yours turns out fabulously!! :)

Back
Top Bottom