Silly Rabbit Brix Are For Kits! Sponsored Grow With A Perfect Sun Max Yield

Fantastic looking plants Ween! I smoked another tester of mine tonight and can't wait for them to dry and start curing. Great job bud!

Thanks Van! The Boss smoked a tester of BCP and said it tasted like it smell like you and you buddy, she did also add a hint of lemon and wood (sweet burning cherry wood) to that report.

I'm having my own building issues, the assessor didn't do his job right and the bank said they can't give me enough money BUT we will have the assessor come back and do an "as is" assessment which he did not do, miscommunication between him and the bank! Also, the town wants us to turn electric off before they can't grant a building permit but my builder is going to push back on that. Also, the town is between building inspectors, ugh!

I hope all goes well today with your approval! Let us know.

:passitleft:

Ummm, sure thing, no prob, can I watch? :rofl:
anytime Babe. You know this

Just when i thought this journal couldn't get any better, it took a turn for the best!

Nice to meet you Boss, dig the sense of humor!

Ikr...I’m gettin jealous of Mrs. Ween being too cool man. Guess I may have to upgrade!

Lol there goes Jerm looking for a new and improved model :rofl:

Yeah, but there goes our chances of seeing any pics! :rofl:

I have to wonder if they would keep the pics up if things were done on a bed of buds... :hmmmm:

Just when i thought this journal couldn't get any better, it took a turn for the best!

Nice to meet you Boss, dig the sense of humor!

Lol there goes Jerm looking for a new and improved model :rofl:

I have to wonder if they would keep the pics up if things were done on a bed of buds... :hmmmm:

Haha some "Budoir" photography!:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom