Silly Rabbit Brix Are For Kits! Sponsored Grow With A Perfect Sun Max Yield

Yes.....he's been at me for a minute to get on here. The passion that @weenmeoff has in the growing process, and the pride he's felt with each ULTRA successful harvest. I've let him go on the growing journey himself, rather than get all up in his B. My interest is in the finished product, and the many medicinal ways in which to use it. I am very interested in what @SweetSue has got goin on, based upon how much weenmeoff has blown her up to me. But, as I write this, he's telling me that you are a chef. I SOOOOOO would love to have a Thanksgiving in which I could "spike" everything, at least a little. Unfortunately, I don't know enough people to get together at one time who are into medicinal recipes. I would love to chat with you about food prep, particularly with marijuana. I love to cook, and am developing new experience all the time, just by experimenting, and being inspired by things I see that look like something I might like.
Speaking of.....I got these amazing Gorgonzola/walnut ravioli. What kind of a light sauce would you make with that? Haven't done any research yet, but look forward to making something amazing.
Thanks!!!!

:green_heart::peace::peace::green_heart:
Hiya Boss! I have folks over that do not partake at all. I really like to dose my servings more often then dosing a whole recipe. This way you take the risk out of overindulging and feeling uncomfortable until it wears off.

For a fun get together, tie a name tag around a dropper with a bow or something fun, and use them for name tags. Have a few dropper bottles on the table. This way folks can choose their dish to spike.

Baked butternut squash with a little cinnamon and nutmeg, stuffing, cranberry sauce, or even gravy. Just about everything you serve as a side can be used to dose. You can also make or buy some mini pastries and dose those.

@SweetSue is often my go to for oil guidelines. I found her posts early on. She is a 420Mag Angel for sure. I have not been over her way in a while, but I know where to find her teachings when I need a reference.

As far as the ravioli? Yum! I would make a light cream sauce with a little lemon and parmesan cheese. Maybe even a touch of lemon zest. Not much of the zest is needed. You can use a little garlic, but don't go crazy with that if you do. Gorgonzola is bold enough. You don't want any of your sauce flavors to compete with it. Fresh and clean.

Another option is a simple brown butter sauce with some shaved parmesan. Do a web search on it. Super easy.
Cooking is fun...cooking with cannabis...even more fun! Feel free to PM me for recipe ideas or questions.

:Namaste:

It never occurred to me to use a dropper bottle of oil to spike food for canna goodness. Lol! Someday I'll go back to cooking more than brownies. Raviolis with a lemon/parmesean sauce...yummy!

Oh! Acid cannabinoid oils'd get them into the diet in a new and interesting way. :hmmmm: You have me thinking now. Juicing won't work for everyone, and I like to offer options.

It never occurred to me to use a dropper bottle of oil to spike food for canna goodness. Lol! Someday I'll go back to cooking more than brownies. Raviolis with a lemon/parmesean sauce...yummy!

Oh! Acid cannabinoid oils'd get them into the diet in a new and interesting way. :hmmmm: You have me thinking now. Juicing won't work for everyone, and I like to offer options.
Juicing fresh cannabis leaves? Would be awesome!, but you need an awful lot of leaves. Still, every drop counts! I don't have enough space for that. Hubby promised me a greenhouse so I can grow sweetgrass year round for juicing. I do throw fresh leaves in my smoothies when I have them. I use them in my pesto, too. I try not to throw anything out! Cannabis oil in salad dressing is awesome, BTW! I don't buy my salad dressing. Damn I'm hungry now! :drool: Sweet Sue you are the Muse here at 420Mag for the creative flow! :high-five:

Hiya Boss! I have folks over that do not partake at all. I really like to dose my servings more often then dosing a whole recipe. This way you take the risk out of overindulging and feeling uncomfortable until it wears off.

For a fun get together, tie a name tag around a dropper with a bow or something fun, and use them for name tags. Have a few dropper bottles on the table. This way folks can choose their dish to spike.

Baked butternut squash with a little cinnamon and nutmeg, stuffing, cranberry sauce, or even gravy. Just about everything you serve as a side can be used to dose. You can also make or buy some mini pastries and dose those.

@SweetSue is often my go to for oil guidelines. I found her posts early on. She is a 420Mag Angel for sure. I have not been over her way in a while, but I know where to find her teachings when I need a reference.

As far as the ravioli? Yum! I would make a light cream sauce with a little lemon and parmesan cheese. Maybe even a touch of lemon zest. Not much of the zest is needed. You can use a little garlic, but don't go crazy with that if you do. Gorgonzola is bold enough. You don't want any of your sauce flavors to compete with it. Fresh and clean.

Another option is a simple brown butter sauce with some shaved parmesan. Do a web search on it. Super easy.
Cooking is fun...cooking with cannabis...even more fun! Feel free to PM me for recipe ideas or questions.

:Namaste:

Yasssss!!!!!
Thanks so much!!!!

Hmmmmmm...Sue, you've peaked my interest.
What are acid cannabinoid oils?

Oils made without decarb. The acid cannabinoids are what the plant produces - THCa, CBDa and so on. We’re learning more and more of the value of these components for building health. THCa is now a common choice to add for seizure disorder patients that don’t respond to straight CBD. The acid cannabinoids have also turned out to be more effective in some cases than their decarbed versions.

Turns out cannabis is most effective as a food. Eat cannabis in its raw forms and your body accelerates healing. An oil that wasn’t decarbed (cooked at 140° F or thereabouts) will need to be kept refrigerated though. THCa in particular is what we call an unstable molecule, aggressively trying to let go of those carbon atoms and become THC (think natural decarb, or what we call the cure). Leave a THCa formulation on the counter for long and you’ll have THC.

Oils made without decarb. The acid cannabinoids are what the plant produces - THCa, CBDa and so on. We’re learning more and more of the value of these components for building health. THCa is now a common choice to add for seizure disorder patients that don’t respond to straight CBD. The acid cannabinoids have also turned out to be more effective in some cases than their decarbed versions.

Turns out cannabis is most effective as a food. Eat cannabis in its raw forms and your body accelerates healing. An oil that wasn’t decarbed (cooked at 140° F or thereabouts) will need to be kept refrigerated though. THCa in particular is what we call an unstable molecule, aggressively trying to let go of those carbon atoms and become THC (think natural decarb, or what we call the cure). Leave a THCa formulation on the counter for long and you’ll have THC.
That sounds very interesting Sue. I wonder how long it would last in the fridge and still remain potent? I like the fact I could make salad dressing with it and ingest it at work with no psychotropic effects. I am looking for ways to keep my ECS fed, without the effects. I ordered some CBD hemp oil, but I don't think I will get the same benefit. I have a testing lab near me. It may be interesting to test a sample every 1-2 weeks and watch the THCa and CBDa levels.
I am assuming you would use raw cannabis flower or could you use dry?

That sounds very interesting Sue. I wonder how long it would last in the fridge and still remain potent? I like the fact I could make salad dressing with it and ingest it at work with no psychotropic effects. I am looking for ways to keep my ECS fed, without the effects. I ordered some CBD hemp oil, but I don't think I will get the same benefit. I have a testing lab near me. It may be interesting to test a sample every 1-2 weeks and watch the THCa and CBDa levels.
I am assuming you would use raw cannabis flower or could you use dry?

Raw would likely decarb while the water was boiling off, so I’d stick to dried buds for an acid cannabinoid oil.

Someday there’ll be testing labs around the corner everywhere. :slide:

Well....that was an amazing amount information. Thank you again. Very good to learn something new all the time. My eyes and ears are open.
If I didn't like "the effect" I'd eat it raw, particularly the stuff from ween's garden

I agree with PW! Very nice, Brother! This is Pic OTM next month:

full

Gorgeous! :bravo::welldone::yummy:

Back
Top Bottom