Silly Rabbit Brix Are For Kits! Sponsored Grow With A Perfect Sun Max Yield

Yeah, I hate doing that to them, but it lets me keep the genetics until I get an open spot.

Until recently, I always upcanned as soon as I saw any fading in the lower growth. I'd have a nice firm rootball with root hairs all down the outsides but it wasn't thick and packed like Doc's. And then I'd veg another couple weeks before flip. And I still ended up with a root-packed pot at harvest.

Now I'm lazier because I know I can turn anything into a beautiful plant with new soil and a couple weeks. :slide: DBHBB is, as they say, the tits!

Wow, mine must be jacked up on some killer SATIVA juice (MM&Ms);) just hit day 38 from pop
and drinking 13oz a day, 4 day dry cycle in 1g plastic.
Mine tend to stay under low power lights in early veg until they are big enough to go under my 4 ft 4 bulb t5. Even then they are not getting an over abundance of light. I think that is a lot of the reason why my veg is as slow as it is.

If the overall health is good, then just leave them until you're ready to transplant/uppot to your final flowering container. 7-10 is fine. 15's seem a lil too big coming from a #1 gallon pot. If your plants are not happy in the #1's they will let you know. Once they let you know, they'll thank you for the up-potting.
Just my 2 cents. Enjoy the rest of your day!
j

Thanks Sparks! They really look pretty good with only minimal crisping on a few leaves. I'm gonna give em more time then when I up,can to the 15's except the SP to 7 they will get about 10 more days before flip. Bigger pots bigger plants! I've seen evidence of this. :yummy:

Wow, mine must be jacked up on some killer SATIVA juice (MM&Ms);) just hit day 38 from pop
and drinking 13oz a day, 4 day dry cycle in 1g plastic.

Could be all that air the soil gets through the slots on the side!? Could be the different strains!? Who knows, I just wish mine were further along!

I've been keeping stuff around just for the heck of it, and I've found that you can keep a HB plant almost indefinitely in any container. :slide:

I have cuts in cups that are 4 months old. They look like absolute crap but they're alive, and as soon as I upcan one, it sprouts beautiful new growth and looks like a star plant within a couple weeks.

The one in the corner is a Bubba Hash cut that I took on April 22nd, 124 days ago. The middle one in front is another one. Until last week, they were all yellow with purple stems. I upcanned the one Bubba and gave a mild Super drench to the other cups.

The one on the right is a POCBD cut I took on May 15th, and the one on the left is a DC5 seedling I soaked on June 5th. The big bushy one is a Bluniverse reveg from June 1st.

In the middle is a DC3 cut that I took on May 15th. The small pot is 1 gallon and the large ones are 3 gallons.

I've upcanned early and late, and the only real difference I see is the surge in stretch when you flip 'em. Even when I upcan early, my 6 gallon rootballs are dense and pack the pot.

Thanks Gray! Puts some perspective on my minor (non existent/made up) problems! :rofl: they're fine. no idea why they're taking so long.

Thanks this helps a lot in deciding UP-Pot timelines, Will help when getting 2 plants at
different stages ready to move up at the same time.

Yeah Gazoo, I think you should finish veg in the 1's and up can when they're ready.

Yeah, I hate doing that to them, but it lets me keep the genetics until I get an open spot.

Until recently, I always upcanned as soon as I saw any fading in the lower growth. I'd have a nice firm rootball with root hairs all down the outsides but it wasn't thick and packed like Doc's. And then I'd veg another couple weeks before flip. And I still ended up with a root-packed pot at harvest.

Now I'm lazier because I know I can turn anything into a beautiful plant with new soil and a couple weeks. :slide: DBHBB is, as they say, the tits!

The tits for sure!

I need to use this phrase more frequently lol

:surf:

Mine tend to stay under low power lights in early veg until they are big enough to go under my 4 ft 4 bulb t5. Even then they are not getting an over abundance of light. I think that is a lot of the reason why my veg is as slow as it is.

Stop buying seeds and get a better light, ha! :rofl:

Here they are right before Brix.

Hey now, I have better lights, I am just cheap and want to spend as little on my electricity as I can (it is already crazy!) I actually have my growant light I won that is not in use, along with a first gen Mars 300 and a 315 CMH, oh and a 600 watt MH/HPS set up, all just kind of laying around/collecting dust and being in the reserves. I do want to build another 4 panels. 2 for my 4x4 and then one each for my veg areas. Maybe one day. I actually have not bought seeds in a long time. Even with people (@Mr. Krip) trying to convince me I should lol.

Well if you suspect your veg times are long because of the lighting, use your better lights and that'll speed things up, no? Wonder what it would be like to start up a commercial grow say in MA. Probably a major pita! How does one get a job as a grower? I suppose that may take some of the fun out of it.

:passitleft:

Hey now, I have better lights, I am just cheap and want to spend as little on my electricity as I can (it is already crazy!) I actually have my growant light I won that is not in use, along with a first gen Mars 300 and a 315 CMH, oh and a 600 watt MH/HPS set up, all just kind of laying around/collecting dust and being in the reserves. I do want to build another 4 panels. 2 for my 4x4 and then one each for my veg areas. Maybe one day. I actually have not bought seeds in a long time. Even with people (@Mr. Krip) trying to convince me I should lol.

I'm like one of those alcoholics always trying to convince others they need a drink so my bad behavior appears more socially acceptable. On the other hand, when the wife starts yelling at you for the seed expenses, you can always blame me! ;)

Haha! Just ripping on ya brother!:rofl: Yes, @Mr. Krip is a bad influence! I've been trying to help him but I'm not a good sponsor!

You're the perfect sponsor, Brother! :high-five: You've pointed me at some great breeders, great genetics, and great grow advice. You just don't do much to curb my seed purchases! Again, perfect! :rofl:

While my veg times can be too long some times I still hit points where I have too much of a backlog in flower to work my veggers in in a reasonable time. So I have dealt with it because it is not often that I am waiting for something to put into flower. It can be a pain with seedlings but usually my clones move fast enough to fill in the voids lol.

My wife is understanding when it comes to my purchases. I go through cycles where things will really captivate me and she is good enough to deal with it. Luckily with most of my hobbies I can find a way to make my money back if need be. I try to buy seeds cheap enough that I can at least get my money back from them if I really need to. One of the reasons I love shopping during deals. I have gotten a couple of free packs of regs from In house by buying during promos. I also did it by buying the cheapest seeds In House had to offer that I felt I could live with. I ended up with a Pack of Grim reaper Og the first time and a pack of Zurcules the second. Then as freebies I got a pack of Sour Johnson and then Apricot Jelly.

Hiya ween - haven’t dropped by in a min, so thought I’d visit. Lots of fun and games here. Your long veg’ing plants certainly look just fine, so strange. Morglie has a strain that’s been a slow drinker (can’t remember which) - that’s the one he has the basil in to help dry it out faster. If you grow the strain again you could try something like that. It looks a great idea.

suppose that may take some of the fun out of it.

I dunno - it’s certainly bring joy to your working life to be with plants all the time, and ganja plants at at that :yummy:

Iffin I was young and hale, and in a legal zone, id be looking for work in the industry for sure! Budtending would be fun. I got to do it informally recently for a buddy who came to visit - had fun talking through the different buds I’ve grown... and then testing them out! I guess a budtender can’t quite do that :battingeyelashes:
A growing gig would be great though I reckon...

:Namaste:

If I could make what I make now or more bud tending I would totally do it. I dont think they offer benefits though and with a family to care for I kinda need health insurance lol. If I could grow legally I would not mind it. I would like to be able to drop full packs at a time and do some true pheno hunts. I have a lot of gear I need to work through and this would be a great way to do it. The start up costs and everything it take sto stay legal sounds like more of pain in the ass than it is worth. Maybe if I had backers with a team of lawyers willing to take care of all the technical, legal bs I would jump on it. As it stands i would not mind joining a collective or some such existing group and working through my packs whilst being able to take all of my keepers we find back to my personal grow.

If I could make what I make now or more bud tending I would totally do it. I dont think they offer benefits though and with a family to care for I kinda need health insurance lol. If I could grow legally I would not mind it. I would like to be able to drop full packs at a time and do some true pheno hunts. I have a lot of gear I need to work through and this would be a great way to do it. The start up costs and everything it take sto stay legal sounds like more of pain in the ass than it is worth. Maybe if I had backers with a team of lawyers willing to take care of all the technical, legal bs I would jump on it. As it stands i would not mind joining a collective or some such existing group and working through my packs whilst being able to take all of my keepers we find back to my personal grow.

I don't think I'd like Bud tending because stupid people piss me off and I bet you run across your share of stupid people. I'm sure you'd meet plenty of Cool people but the jackasses would kill it for me. I just like growing. That collective thing sounds pretty great! :yummy:

I don't think I'd like Bud tending because stupid people piss me off and I bet you run across your share of stupid people. I'm sure you'd meet plenty of Cool people but the jackasses would kill it for me. I just like growing. That collective thing sounds pretty great! :yummy:

I agree! Forget dealing with the public! I wouldn't mind my own genetics/breeding company, though, with enough room to store and grow out a bunch of different mothers & crosses. In fact, since "In-House" is already taken, I might just call it "Out-House Genetics" with the slogan that "Our Strains Are The Sh1t!" What do you think? I'll hook you up with some good freebies! :rofl:

Ween, I was rereading this, and want to point out that plants will veg faster in larger pots.

Take two clones or seedlings in cups, pot one into a 1/2 gallon and the other into a 1 gallon and the difference will be stark. Put a third one into a 6 gallon and no one would believe they started out on the same day.

If I may make a suggestion, those curved spots/lines look like the leaf got stuck to the side of the fan. Spots appear in circle formation as if impacted by wind or blade on the side of the fan cage, but no spots on top of leaf which may conclude only the bottom half of the leaf was touching? Otherwise, I'm glued to my seat hoping who will solve the mystery. o_O

I agree! Forget dealing with the public! I wouldn't mind my own genetics/breeding company, though, with enough room to store and grow out a bunch of different mothers & crosses. In fact, since "In-House" is already taken, I might just call it "Out-House Genetics" with the slogan that "Our Strains Are The Sh1t!" What do you think? I'll hook you up with some good freebies! :rofl:

I like it, I'm in! Out House! :rofl:

Ween, I was rereading this, and want to point out that plants will veg faster in larger pots.

Take two clones or seedlings in cups, pot one into a 1/2 gallon and the other into a 1 gallon and the difference will be stark. Put a third one into a 6 gallon and no one would believe they started out on the same day.

Thanks Gray! I always start in the 1's, same pots I've been using for a couple years now and I've never had plants take this long to grow great roots but in all honesty, I haven't been growing roots like I should have until the last couple rounds and they took 2 months, these will be close to four before I transplant them.

If I may make a suggestion, those curved spots/lines look like the leaf got stuck to the side of the fan. Spots appear in circle formation as if impacted by wind or blade on the side of the fan cage, but no spots on top of leaf which may conclude only the bottom half of the leaf was touching? Otherwise, I'm glued to my seat hoping who will solve the mystery. o_O

Hi Lady! You're spot on! That big fan leaf in the picture sits right next to the fan and at that level except there is no grate on the fan. If the problem gets worse,, I'll be concerned but for now I'm not worried.

:surf: Surfing through Ween!

Your tent is looking mighty brixy!

How’s crinkle puss smoke?

Thanks Dopy! Crinkle Puss is Sugar Cane from In House (NOT Out House Genetics, ha!:rofl:) and this is the first time I've grown her so I'll tell you in 4 months or so.

Back
Top Bottom