SIP Run With MeJA & Controlled Drought Application

Garden Update,
So, in case I forget, this is how the earth boxes came together for me. The trays each came with two bags of peat, a bag of 7-7-7 base chow, and a bag of soil additives that arouse my dog's interests, and lastly a bag of dolomite. The good folks at earth box went to all the trouble of giving me instructions how to mix the medium. That was nice, but who reads the directions. If I wanted directions I would ask my wife, she knows everything ya know. :love:

I took out the kiddie pools and fashioned myself as a learned soilist. I mixed all the shit together and added a bunch of perlite. Then I made a good slushy out of it to give the dolomite a kick in the rear and get about to buffering. Loaded up the trays with only a modest lump of the medium. Installed the covers that came with the trays as moisture barriers, more to keep my pups out of the smelly stuff.

I planted two directly in the trays and the other two were started in Jiffy cups. The jiffy kids seem to be doing better. After the first week I added 1 gallon of MC @ 4 grams/gal. Also mixed in 5 grams cal/mag and 4 grams silica with the MC. The hot start (fertilized medium) has not been issue to date.

I will grab pictures in a few.
next run with earth boxes will be Pro-Mix HP
some of it got mixed in this time because the kiddie pool was already half full.

When me Timbers are creaking

Ahoy There
Watching NatureScope live stream videos on tube while listening to tunes. A stoney thing! My thoughts go to my dear friends @Stunger and his long-eared brethren @DonkeyDick living under down under.

The Tokoto River coming down from those mountains. Beautyful stuff me says. 👩‍🌾

Ahoy,
Looking over the calendar and concocting ways to play the garden spaces available to me. The SIP crew will be moving over to a bloom area freeing up a smaller bloom area, plus we have an empty veg room. I have never ran a true Mother plant before and could easily move the spare top feeder I have in a Kitty litter rectangle over to the Veg room. This needs to be thought about for a few minutes. I am a clone killing machine. Why bother

Another idea is the ample supply of @InTheShed @StoneOtter beans that have been gifted to us. A perhaps better idea.
I will go outside for a bone (marijuana cigarette) with the pups. they dont smoke so more for my tinkering thinking :cool:

They're all in great shape...hope you are as well!
I am on the mend. The next phase will be on the 28th we put the stimulator, the wires, and zappers back inside me and I try to heal up again without getting any infections. Sounds simple.

Weekly Update
We have flipped down to 12 hrs light whilst also moving to under mega light.
I read a little about SIP snifting, wherein the gardener smells the feed tube for funk.
What does it mean and how do you fix it?
I have smelly tubes that I have smelled before when running DWC. It came and went on its own.

Weekly Update
We have flipped down to 12 hrs light whilst also moving to under mega light.
I read a little about SIP snifting, wherein the gardener smells the feed tube for funk.
What does it mean and how do you fix it?
I have smelly tubes that I have smelled before when running DWC. It came and went on its own.
Girls are looking great Maritimer. If it was me I’d have Z-7 and hydroguard in there or some kind of enzyme in there .

Girls are looking great Maritimer. If it was me I’d have Z-7 and hydroguard in there or some kind of enzyme in there .
Im thinking hydroguard is just sitting on the shelf. Thanks West Hippie

Back
Top Bottom