SkooterClowns Doin' it with Papaya - Yeah Baby!

Re: SkooterClowns doin' it with Papaya , yeah baby!

Very nice start, and I will keep my fingers crossed you have some ladies there. That would be a whole lot of work if those babies start growing balls. Just a thought but maybe you should have taken one of those smaller clones you did not use and put it under 12/12 in a closet or something so at the very least you could sex the plants while you where growing the main plants. Just a thought, plants look super healthy. Good luck and a + rep for ladies...

Thanks for the good wishes but it turns out they are male and have been chopped. Unfortunately we had no place to sex out a plant so we did it this way. Thanks for the rep etc.

Balls...damn it..

no papaya buds in the near future for these clowns....

Sure hope the Bubblelicious holds up to it's name and tastes like buble gum this time out...

I thought I caught a slight smell of bubblegum when I took the clones from the (hopefully) "mom"....

I'm not going to make a predictions on if it's a female or not this time around as I don't want to jink us..

Mods if you will....put this pathetic attempt at papaya in the books... as it's over..

they are DUDE's
DSC018423.JPG

thanks guys for the well wishes...

you got your seeds from nirvana in canada? i thought they didnt ship to the US?
sorry about your plants you should of made hash from the male plants you waited for them to grow out why not just finish the job.i berly ordered some papaya seeds ,hopefully there females...well good luck with your next grow.:peacetwo:

It's not worth us waiting the time to grow out males, we try to always have a backup strain going just in case so we made a quick switch to White Castle which we had ready to go and knew were females...

See the pictures of the harvest of that grow that I just posted....
That grow is already done and we started bloom on the next grow (think:pink buble gum)....... (thread soon to be started)...

White widow, 2 grow link:
SkooterClowns - White Castle - Second Batch

Oh, and no, not from canada, we get our seeds from the Netherlands.

nirvana is good if you have a problem they will take care of it good luck

Back
Top Bottom