Skunnymonster's Multi-Strain Perpetual LED Grow

I've gotten a dash of pollen so far. It's just basically a dusting that sticks to walls of little jar. But I'm sure she'll start to open more. I've got her sitting on a sheet of glass, so it should be easy to see the pollen. Only 5 sacs have opened, and they were lower ones, none of the big ones on top have popped yet

I'm hopeful the snow is gone for the year. Could get rainy, but will stay above freezing for the most part now. Got an amnesia seed going now, so that should be fun as hell if BD don't grow

That should be fun, I wonder if you'll get the same pheno as me? I'm sure mine's pure Thai you know :)

yep i thought the same thing after i finished typing but was too lazy to take it down....figured it would give you a laugh:)....mission accomplished:):rofl:

You can't kid a kidder :;):

I have decided to pull my PC....if the Liberty Haze is growing seeds then the PC is as well.....looks the same:/.....i have been feeding the PC plain r/o water anyhow so probably sunday she will come down......will start flushing the Liberty Haze tomorrow:).....should make a decent amount of butter:) that will free up some more space for LB:)...in Her tent:rofl:

I don't blame you for taking her down early, she's starting to seem more and more like mine. At least you have other plants, so you're not forced to smoke the garbage it becomes. I'll be back to smoking the good stuff again soon

Hey Skunny! Hope everything is going great in your world. I went to the Dr this morning and I wore shorts and a t-shirt. Weather is getting better here. Upper 60s to lower 70s and 46-55 at night. Hope to be putting my tomatoes outside this weekend. Easter and all. Wife says I should do it Monday, so not to ruin Easter for the grandkiddies.

GD you are certainly correct about the butter. I have two slices of toast every morning with my butter. Makes the day go easier for sure. With the oil and butter I am near seizure free. I make my oil with max CBD and CBN. When I start doing oil from the sativa I want max THC. It will be different I think. Seizure disorder requires high CBD and CBN. My toast is THC loaded.

I guess I'll pass on the Pineapple Chunk after the reviews from everyone. I hope my Pineapple Slick works out better. Is PC a Sativa or Indica? Or is it a Hybrid?

:ciao:
WJ

All is good WJ & it sounds like you're doing well :) I have to agree with your missus, leave the tomatoes till Monday :;)::)
The PC is indica dom, it's a cross between Pineapple & Cheese x Skunk#1 :thumb:

Hi Skunny,

Happy Thursday Brother! Variety is the spice of life my friend LOL. My problem is that I fall in love with a flavor, taste, or high and I just want to go back for more and more of the same.

I've learned something about myself in the last year. I really REALLY dislike fruit flavored weed. Even if it's a great high. I prefer chemy, spicy and earthy flavors. Every time I smoke berry or fruity flavored weed I just am disappointed with the smoke experience. This never happened before I tried OG LOL!

Rambling on here....:Namaste:

Hi Skunny,

Happy Thursday Brother! Variety is the spice of life my friend LOL. My problem is that I fall in love with a flavor, taste, or high and I just want to go back for more and more of the same.

I've learned something about myself in the last year. I really REALLY dislike fruit flavored weed. Even if it's a great high. I prefer chemy, spicy and earthy flavors. Every time I smoke berry or fruity flavored weed I just am disappointed with the smoke experience. This never happened before I tried OG LOL!

Rambling on here....:Namaste:

It's Friday now so happy Friday Doc :) I love the taste of it all mate, bar Ultimate Purple in a vaporizer, that stuff tastes like shit, smoke it in a joint though & it's delicious =/

morning skunny hope all is good with you and the ladies look awesome mate.....

Thanks Welshy, I hope you've got better weather than me, tis pissing down here =/

It's nice to see another Brit join the fold, welcome brother :welcome: There's a few more who pop in here too :) I'll go & have a look in your yard & see how you're getting on with your Gavita's :thumb:

Good morning brotha Dusty, are you having a long weekend or are you working your ass off?

Back
Top Bottom