Smithy's New - Northern Lights Auto-Flower - CFL Grow

You will get a harvest regardless. Feeding the plant will substantially increase that yield and potency. Using living organic soil that feeds the plant for you, dictated by the plant's needs, will take potency to new levels. Which ever works for you, choose one and run with it.

Im gonna try the LOS next grow i believe sue. I am very much intrigued by it, but at the same time, worried about pests and things. I think my ole lady would have a panic attack if she were to look at my little ones and see worms crawling through my medium lol. All the clovers and other growth on yours, those all grew naturally right or did you plant those with it? I cant really remember. Im also so interested in doing an dwc grow. never messed with hydroponics but i love the idea and the results they seem to give. So itll be a toss up.

side by side
FullSizeRender27.jpg

eldest one
IMG_61701.JPG

and the younger
IMG_61682.JPG

Im gonna try the LOS next grow i believe sue. I am very much intrigued by it, but at the same time, worried about pests and things. I think my ole lady would have a panic attack if she were to look at my little ones and see worms crawling through my medium lol. All the clovers and other growth on yours, those all grew naturally right or did you plant those with it? I cant really remember. Im also so interested in doing an dwc grow. never messed with hydroponics but i love the idea and the results they seem to give. So itll be a toss up.

She won't ever see the worms. LOL. They hide from the light. Actually, a healthy living organic soil will fight off pests quite well. Not that we don't get pests, just that they don't do the same damage one can expect from other approaches. The soil is resilient.

The living mulch was planted at the same time I dropped the seeds. There are many types of living mulch. SoilGirl has some really sweet stuff growing on hers.

Ok got ya. I about had a panic attack myself yesterday. I though the misses was gonna make me get rid of them, but phew that didn't have to happen. I woulda been quite disappointed. Just had to put a lock on the closet door, I was keeping it open so air could go in and out. I found out real quick that with that closet door closed it gets hot and "stale" real quick. Thankfully there is a vent in the closet but it was blowing what the thermostat is set on into the closet. Boom idea. I went in the attic and changed the venting, so now that it's open all that would be stale closet air is now being vented into the attic

hello and good afternoon... (rooting for the packers who else? lol) anyways thought id give a update and pictures. When i ordered these seeds i chose northern lights because i heard the smell/odor wasnt so strong and it was quite discreet. I dont know what these people are talking about because its like a wall that hits me everytime i go into the grow room. thinking about getting a couple of those ona odor neutralizers. My last grow was ice wreck and it didnt seem to smell this strong when it was in its vegatative state. any how they seem to be doing great still. I will probably have to water again tomorrow or the next day, the pots are already feeling a bit lighter.
If im not mistaken the oldest has showed its preflower signs...
IMG_61722.JPG

and another of the older....
FullSizeRender_2_7.jpg

The younger one is looking quite amazing as well..
FullSizeRender28.jpg

and again the two together...
IMG_61813.JPG

Smitty, you have a nice grow going on. Recently I did a indoor grow of Northern Lights and half way through flowering the smell was so strong you would have thought I was raising a family of skunks in the house. I had two exhaust fans with carbon filters and they were just over powered by the skunk smell. Needless to say, the wife was going insane. Even now after several months of curing, when you pop open a jar the smell takes over the room. The smoke is great, but I am saving my remaining Northern Light seeds for an outdoor grow, either that, are I will have to get a new wife....hahahaha!

hello hello everyone. i woke up to some exciting news....the oldest is a girl lol. showed its pistils today. now the fun part begins. watching them swell. still no signs of pistils on the youngest but im sure theyll show within the next 4 days. theyre getting a bit dry so ill probably water tomorrow or the next day. here are some pics of how theyre doing...
IMG_61893.JPG
IMG_62037.JPG

and then the pistils here...
IMG_61965.JPG
IMG_61986.JPG

Back
Top Bottom