Smoke2Js Magic Garden, Anomaly

This plants genetics are; Female side , Sour Diesel, Chocolate Thai, OG Kush. Male side , Sandy Beaches
She is a rare genetic anomaly, that , according to Strain Hunters ( i watched the show, where they came across a few in the fields), this plant will only produce leaves. Very odd indeed.
Anom_4.JPG
Anom_3.JPG
Anom_2.JPG
Anom_1.JPG
:peace::love:
The odd thing is the ones they found were flat stalked all the way up. mine has a round beginning and a flattened top stalk. Some thing in the environment caused her to switch. Don't know what, its a mystery to me.:peace::love:

I think I saw that episode where they were talking about the flat stems... very interesting photos... I would consider myself lucky since not many people get to see this happen :) thanks for sharing it with us... Keep updates as she grows, would really like to see what happens with the flat stemmed one :)

I have seen this before ... the buds from it were poor and turned brown right off.

We shall see.:peace::love:

I am sorry Smoke2Js that sounded harsh. I hope and say a prayer that the beautiful plant you have gives you much relief. I have only seen this once, one of a group of the same strain. All the rest dried to a nice color and that one turned brown, just as strange as the trunk. I wonder if I still have a piece … I will look

No worries, you were expressing your experience with this phenom anomaly. Your input is valid. On the brown buds, I have smoked this strain, they were brown, looked to me like it would not get a kite high, and that the drying /curing were all wrong. Well, I was wrong, it was some of the best smoke, smooth, long lasting, lots of visuals, and i played guitar with my eyes closed for hours after smoking it. I was lucky to get seeds out of the bag. I have an old photo of the mad scientist who was experimenting with this plant, standing next to the two headed monster ,smiling. I am hopping that this is it.

No worries, you were expressing your experience with this phenom anomaly. Your input is valid. On the brown buds, I have smoked this strain, they were brown, looked to me like it would not get a kite high, and that the drying /curing were all wrong. Well, I was wrong, it was some of the best smoke, smooth, long lasting, lots of visuals, and i played guitar with my eyes closed for hours after smoking it. I was lucky to get seeds out of the bag. I have an old photo of the mad scientist who was experimenting with this plant, standing next to the two headed monster ,smiling. I am hopping that this is it.

The best I have ever smoked in my life was brown ... like chocolate. Now I have to find the dang pictures.

PS

I just read back, did they say on that program that flat stems don't bud? The plant I am talking about was a flat stem all the way up and budded like the rest...?

Wow the 2 headed dragon is getting large!!!! I had a OG x with Chocolope (choc thai and canolope haze) but the result was so floral and delicious... I hope the 2 headed dragon breathes fire for you!!!

The best I have ever smoked in my life was brown ... like chocolate. Now I have to find the dang pictures.

Smoke2js

This is the best I have ever had ...

thaistick_small.jpg

Back
Top Bottom