Smokerjoes 2nd Journal

10/14 right now. More p you say? Im pushing the p already I will give more then

Heck I'm just guessing on this strain. Even without buds I rolled a dub and 4 of us got nicely stoned. It's been jarred up now for about a month so it's time to try it again and see how it is curing.

I know yours got frost and had to be cut down early but when did it start showing flowers? How long between then and when you cut it early? That is the most important fact so I can determine how much longer I should wait on this.

Things started to happen around the 6th of October and I chopped it on the 13th of November.

1007141628b.jpg
1026140850b.jpg
1106141547a.jpg
1106141549.jpg
1113141510.jpg
1113141508a.jpg

Yeah see your in a greenhouse so the sun matured it a lot better. That 1 month yours actually show decent substance where as my over 2 months plants dont have close to half judging from your pics. I like the clarity in your pics. Im great at taking pics but have to make due with a 5 or 6 year old digital camera for now but it takes better pics then my gf stupid ass iphone.

Np skunny. I just dislike the feeling of wasting time especially with time constraints and the slow turn around.

I had a similar thing many years ago with an unknown strain. It looked like a landrace sativa & just kept growing & not adding to the buds. I think I ran it for about 16 weeks & it was a snapped, tangled mess with immature buds, so basically four months down the pan.

Good morning Smoker. Yeah I have to agree with you on is it a waste of time. If you need meds I would say chop it and move on to something you know puts out. :volcano-smiley:

Yeah alright then thats what I might have to do sadly :( It makes me sick.

Hey that sucks smoker....all the time and love....

Hey I got that ph meter in my well water before the softener....it is reading 7.6. I understand that is high....my question is what do nutes usually do to the ph? Or does it all depend on what nutes u use. Next question should I go ahead and get some ph down or wait to see what nutes I decide to use if any? Thanks again smoker....this strain u r growing has got me curious....I wanna learn more bout it.

Hey buddy. Nutrients usually lower it in my experience but it could be due to my own water situation as my water is terrible over here. I think its from the fracking or so ive been told. My waters ph has been for 2 years or so now anywhere from 11-13 on the ph meter and I re calibrate it often. I like to test the ph of everything. water,orange juice,coffee,fishtank water haha idk I love statistics If you are using soil and not soilless mixture then your soil will act as a buffer and if you use organic nutes it will be very hard to overdo it in terms of ph. The strain I am growing is know as phulbani because I guess thats the region its grown in but I dont know if the strain is known at least on this site and searching phulbani gives me nothing in terms of cannabis and so thats why it is a guessing game. Its fun but at the same time it isnt. Its fun because its a new strain and once things are right it will be rewarding but at the same time its not because to be honest I feel it makes me look like a jackass in terms of my growing ability and everytime I look at it with disgust it just shakes my confidence a bit more. My gf wants me to grow just 1 the next batch and work with it and train it exactly as I do my others and see what happens but idk I might but it is evident by how tall this thing would be without training it that it is a outdoor plant and for the time to be justified it would pretty much have to be the best stuff I ever put into a pipe and I just cant envision that being the case. I tend to want a increase in product over time multiplied by effort and so if the equation is to off kilter it just isnt worth it because it becomes a exercise in wasting energy time money and my lights lifespan for absolutely no reason. Even the "buds" on it right now are just very small hairs sticking out no real actual buds much. I mean if I cut all 6 down right now to dry and smoke I might get half a oz and thats probably overestimating by a 1/4th. I am gonna probably keep them going for a bit longer while im shaking the roots free of the soil to reuse. I havent shown a reused soil grow yet and so am doing that for you all the next grow to see how that works out. Im low on money ran out of 2 nutrients my last grow towards the end and so we will see what I can get with less it should be interesting anyways. So this is what ive been doing the last few hours getting the old soil ready then mixing it with the bit of new soil I still have left combing through it to make sure there are no bugs or mold then repackaging it into the buckets to be ready for either when I am fed up with these plants to go into the main room or to put under the cfl in a side area until the main room is free all the while competing in the madden tournament for 2.5 million dollars in which I am not in the final round which is a season format instead of individual games. I just beat the saint 42-21 and am 12-0 so clinched a playoff spot and automatically advance to the next season format but my seeding will be determined for that round by my finish in this bracket. Whew ok ttyl

Hey smoker...that's funny bout testing everything's ph....I too love statistics. Yeah I couldn't fin anything on ur ladies either. That's a bummer on wasted time and money.

Hey taking bout soil....I was thinking of mixing pro mix hp and ffof at 75-25 respectively.....I have done some research and the promix is almost a soilless mix(would be if perlite was added)....which is great for autos and the ffof has enough nutes in it for a couple weeks. First off does this sound accurate? And second should I let the mix or any mix for that matter sit or cook as they call it for how long. Oh if I go he nute way I thought about the general organics line. What r ur thoughts there as we'll.

Good luck in ur madden tourney....what platform do u play on?

I play on the ps4 this yer. As far as the pro mix with fox farm I did this for this last grow that was harvested exactly so yes it works. I also use general organics as well as general hydroponics depending on the stage im in or differs from grow to grow as Im trying to fit in as many variables as possible to get a larger sample size. I dont have time for bullshit and I dont have time or money for products that have a "Secret ingredient" which is almost always molasses. I mix my own and I mix different seabird guanos and bat guanos b1 and kelp extracts or fish emulsion. I dont use cottonmeal or alfalfa meal since those are almost all gmo so no thanks keep yor garbage haha. Its ready out the bag so you dont need to let it sit out the ph is set. fox farm tends to burn a bit hot for marijuana but its amazing and can be ammended with their happy frog or light warrior varieties to add different sets of nutes as well as get that normal ph lowered a bit.

I mixed the ffof with some happy frog with pro mix ultimate organic mix to clarify

Awesome....thanks for the through answer. Geez there sounds like a lot of variables and additives a guy can mix together......I'll prolly start with just the ffof and either the promix or the light warrior(I read somewhere else that's simple too). It will be nice to play around and add some of those variables as time and grows go on.

If I can....can I ask if u have looked in to strains like train wreck or chemdog....ones with high Thc....and short flowering times. As far as having pain meds quicker? Or I even thought bout someday.....growing autos and photoperiod plants together for yield....what I mean is just veging the photos until the autos r done....

I guess I'm not questioning ur madness.....lol. Just more curious bout ur thoughts....

Yeah chem dawg is one of the most powerful strains you can grow. It is high thc but also it requires a lots of nutrients and thus its name as far as the chem part of chemdawg. It supposedly originated from a greatful dead concert. It smells like pinesol and kerosene. I can say its one of the best strains originating from the united states. It relives migraines is good for stress relief is one of if not the best diesel varieties and it helps with depression as well as pain. If you have the seeds already cool but if not herbies has em for 28 for 3.
The flowering time is 8-10 weeks

Trainwreck is a medicinal strain it has originated from california and has a pungent odor to it which smelled once can be distinguished every other time after. Sort of like the chemdawg in smell but more pronounced. It manages anger stress helps stimulate appetite helps treat alzheimers chronic pain depression and vomiting so its a great strain to fight morning sickness for pregnant women. It als takes 8-10 weeks to harvest in flower and has a very nice yield to it. Those are 3 for 25 at herbies. I keep mentioning herbies since they are a sponsor and I always encourage the use of sponsors because its how this site is still here for all of us to share and enjoy.

Also I will state that I knew most of this and so its my own descriptors but I did go ahead and look up flowering times and prices for you.So not everything is off my head. Hope this helps you decide though

Im still hard at work gonna be well into the night but I assure some amazing updates coming soon. You all remember the mystery plant from the start of this journal? Well you will get pictures of her and a nice surprise. Anyways,finished with this first batch of soil. Now im about to cut down the pulbani so I can have their buckets and soil. Journal 3 is coming very soon though!

Hey beemer why do you call the phulbani pgg sometimes ? What does that stand for? Does this strain have a proper name?

In other new all of the phulbani but 1 has been cut down to dry and the mystery plant is still up. Both are going into a different space to continue out their days under the 600 watt hps. Meanwhile new seeds have been planted and are in the usual grow area after I cleaned it up and washed out the buckets and let them dry. These new seeds will be under the led and soon I will add the cfl as well. Also, th e mystery plant revealed while cleaning up 2 baby saplings in the soil alive and well but a bit stretched. Those 2 have been split up into their own buckets as well. Pictures coming soon. Ive taken them throughout the night.

Back
Top Bottom