Smokerjoes 2nd Journal

Good morning weed Smoker. Jaga gave it the name. Phulbani Green Glow. I was surprised at how nice of a high I get from the PGG and how pain disappears so I sure hope you get some of that. Doesn't last to long but it does work.

DSCN16897.JPG
DSCN16905.JPG

old soil being mixed with the new soil. 50 gallon tote

DSCN16915.JPG
DSCN16927.JPG

baby saplings of the unknown seed. They were stretched so when they were repotted the stem was buried a inch or so. They are in fine health.

DSCN16948.JPG
DSCN16939.JPG

the phulbani cut down and ready to process.

DSCN16958.JPG
DSCN16967.JPG

The mystery plant and the phulbani that have weight on them so they will finish out their flowering days separate from the others so I can get a jump on the next grow.

the little bit we cleaned and flash dried is actually getting me medicated. They are so tiny I just cant believe it to be honest I thought the flash dry would of got rid of anything there but its working. Speaking of the phulbani. The other 2 plants have been gone for a week.

Hello subnoise and beemer thank you for stopping in. My baby kept me up until 6:30 this morning and so I just had got up because the phone kept ringing and the more I ignored it the more persistent it was ringing.

Hello subnoise and beemer thank you for stopping in. My baby kept me up until 6:30 this morning and so I just had got up because the phone kept ringing and the more I ignored it the more persistent it was ringing.

No sweat I can relate. Funny thing is my youngest will be 5 months tomorrow, and sleeps through the night. Its the 2 and a 1/2 year old thats always waking up and trying too climb in my bed. I just put my phone on silent when I have the opportunity to get extra sleep.

Merry Xmas to all

And answer the darn phone Joe! It might be Santa...

Hello Jaga and BAR Merry Christmas to you all as well. So the plant on the left side of the flowering area with the 2 plants has 2 babies in its pot as well. So thats 4 mystery babies and 2 mystery seeds as well as the usual northern lights. I just dont have any more dirt for them so they will have to wait in those buckets for a few more days.

HO HO HO Merry Christmas Smoker and family. Have a great day :high-five::passitleft:

image16854.jpg
image16853.jpg

Merry Christmas smoker......

Look what Santa brought me....lol. Almost done just have to finish off outside of room.....
Check out my air intake( if u can see it).....it is in my door....and all air is pulled up through plants from underneath rite up through canopy.... I got a 6 inch fan with filter....man that thing is huge....with a speed controller. I can keep that little room any where from 63(room temp) all he way up to bout 77 with light on and fan on low.....I think it will work.... Can't wait to get started thanks again smoker for all ur support, merry Christmas to u and ur family...

He man sorry to keep repeat posting....I forgot. Hey I got my Bluelab ph pen today. Now I understand how to use it in my solution...but how do I use it to check my soil ph? Or do I need to acquire a soil ph meter? I have seen where some just check their runoff....is this accurate?

To perform a soil pH test a pH adjusted liquid is watered into your pot and the first runoff liquid pH is measured to determine the pH of your medium.

Back
Top Bottom