Smokerjoes 2nd Journal

Hey smoker...that's funny bout testing everything's ph....I too love statistics. Yeah I couldn't fin anything on ur ladies either. That's a bummer on wasted time and money.

Hey taking bout soil....I was thinking of mixing pro mix hp and ffof at 75-25 respectively.....I have done some research and the promix is almost a soilless mix(would be if perlite was added)....which is great for autos and the ffof has enough nutes in it for a couple weeks. First off does this sound accurate? And second should I let the mix or any mix for that matter sit or cook as they call it for how long. Oh if I go he nute way I thought about the general organics line. What r ur thoughts there as we'll.

Good luck in ur madden tourney....what platform do u play on?

Here is my soiless mixture

I use peat moss, perlite, vermiculite and mycorrhizae and bacteria for my plants. I would mix your soiless mixture in a ratio of 60% peat moss, 20% perlite and 20% vermiculite. If you can get Pro-Mix HP you would only need to add 20% vermiculite and mycorrhizae. Vermiculite acts as a catalyst between nutrients and the plants roots as well as retaining moisture.

PRO-MIX_HP_MYCORRHIZAE.jpg

PRO-MIX HP Mycorrhizae - High porosity peat-based growing medium

https://www.hydro-organics.com earth juice rooters mycorrhizae

Pro-Mix HP has 1 species of mycorrhizae added, I add 10 others species of mycorrhizae and more of the strain already contained in Pro-Mix HP. When I transplant my plants to larger size pots I use 1 teaspoon per 1 gallon size pot and 2-3 teaspoons per 3 gallon size pot of additional mycorrhizae granules.

Hello Jaga and BAR Merry Christmas to you all as well. So the plant on the left side of the flowering area with the 2 plants has 2 babies in its pot as well. So thats 4 mystery babies and 2 mystery seeds as well as the usual northern lights. I just dont have any more dirt for them so they will have to wait in those buckets for a few more days.

Hey smoker, u get new soil for those girls.....

Nope cant until after the first. I found another baby so that makes 4. 2 of them were planted 1 of those 2 didnt survive and so has been replaced by a baby. I will take pictures soon. I just dont know why or how when watering my plants it uncovers new babies of the mystery plant. I love it. The phulbani looks amazing it has been putting on a ton of weight in its new environment. Week 11 flowering pics coming soon.

Good morning smoker. I can't wait to see how the PGG finishes. You will have to let me know what you are doing to help her along. Happy Days my friend. :goodjob:

So the babies are phulbani/northern lights mystery/northern lights as the phulbani had no males in the grow the only males were northern lights. So perhaps some of the leginess will be gone now. Im smoking phulbani now. It seems to smoke better in a bowl then in a blunt as in the high is more profound from the bowl. It is more of a mellow high it makes my girl tired but I can fight through that pretty easily. The last 2 babies that I need to transfer over are stuck by the roots to the big plant. I want them babies and who knows how long they been there im not trying to flower them so I need to get them out or harvest these plants soon cut em down and just move the bucket back to the flowering room. Opinions

So the babies are phulbani/northern lights mystery/northern lights as the phulbani had no males in the grow the only males were northern lights. So perhaps some of the leginess will be gone now. Im smoking phulbani now. It seems to smoke better in a bowl then in a blunt as in the high is more profound from the bowl. It is more of a mellow high it makes my girl tired but I can fight through that pretty easily. The last 2 babies that I need to transfer over are stuck by the roots to the big plant. I want them babies and who knows how long they been there im not trying to flower them so I need to get them out or harvest these plants soon cut em down and just move the bucket back to the flowering room. Opinions

Do the plants that u might harvest have enough smoke on them to get u through next harvest?
Can u save the babies by gently pulling them away?....I'm just asking questions here...

Well during my current grow I used scissors and cut all the roots hanging through the net pot and transplanted it. It took a week for roots to grow through the new netpot and hit water the plant never showed signs of suffering from the haircut. I don't think it will hurt to just cut them at some point half way between the 2 plants.

Well during my current grow I used scissors and cut all the roots hanging through the net pot and transplanted it. It took a week for roots to grow through the new netpot and hit water the plant never showed signs of suffering from the haircut. I don't think it will hurt to just cut them at some point half way between the 2 plants.

Yeah I will probably do that tomorrow once I see if this baby pulls through or dries up and dies. If it pulls through then I wont have a pot for this baby until the adult that it shares the container with is harvested.

Do the plants that u might harvest have enough smoke on them to get u through next harvest?
Can u save the babies by gently pulling them away?....I'm just asking questions here...

No the babies roots are entangled with the big female plant but I got a plan. As far as having enough to last until next harvest probably not. Not with all of those pulbani that grew like string beans which im certain is due to it being a outdoor strain which needs sunlight. It is doing fine now but thats with 2 plants receiving 600 watts to themselves which in my situation isnt realistic

Oh thanks for the video. Yeah Ive been watching this guys videos for over a year now. Nematode I pull 4oz per plant always. When it dries its never gonna be 4 oz unless you pull over a pound off your plant. I implement a lot of tricks and do thing with my lights to get the most grams per watt possible. With electricity prices going up and up because of obama shutting down a lot of clean burning coal plants kind of have to if you live in the united states. I get about 1.6-1.7 dry grams per watt. Starting out my first successful grow got .6 grams per watt. Its all in your training method and the angle of your lights. I angle my led so it shines over many plants instead of having most of the light being reflected. Since the led has 6 feet of penetration I angle it so that penetration is hitting more plants and instead keep a shorter plant because I dont ever want a 6 foot plant indoors. Hows everyone doing? Im drinking wine with my girlfriend smoking up and re re re watching game of thrones from the beginning. Its our yearly tradition to watch it all over again. Still discovering new things which is always the sign of a great show.

That's awesome.....1.6 g's a watt......that just goes to show how much I gotta learn. Lol. I hope I can get .6 g's a watt my first grow that would b awesome. I am getting pretty impatient to start my grow.....only got a couple more weeks....need to get some soil and a timer....what do up guys think....should I go with a mechanical timer or electronic one? Oh yeah I need a small circular fan too.

Never got into game of thrones......I guess I don't have premium movie channels......I know I know grab it off the internet.....lol. We did just finish SOA.....that show started the year me and my fiancé got together....so it has that sentimental feel when we watch it......

By the way Seinfeld has to b one of the best sitcoms every made.....still watch it every night for an hour or two and laugh my ass off....

I used mechanical to start but electronic now and I rather have electronic for sure. As for the shows I dont really download anymore I do have many sites though. This one is like a hulu but you dont have to sign up.

Watch TV Shows and Series Online for Free!

Check it out if anyone needs instruction on how to use it I will provide them or you can go explore. This site is almost like hulu is setup but without commercials and they advertise on facebook and never have been shut down so I know it is ok to go watch.

That is some weird shit. I am rewatching game of thrones started 2 days ago LOL. i was finishing episode s1 e8 as i was reading your response.

you guys are too funny
it isn't done yet tho is it?
isn't there still an upcoming season?
Anywho Happy New Year Smoker :party::party:

No its not done. Season 5 is coming up in april and season 6 is already confirmed according to imdb.

Back
Top Bottom