Snid & Ched's Excellent Adventure - Auto Armageddon

:cheer::cheer:UPDATE:cheer::cheer:

20170728_120641.jpg

I'm a little late posting my update this week. I sat in class over the weekend and didn't have much time aside from sleep and studying but I passed :high-five:.

Now for some fun stuff.

AERYN​

20170808_104604.jpg
20170808_104846.jpg

Notes: Despite her size Aeryn is doing well. Her crystals are coming in nicely and is beginning to look as frosty as her sister. The nugs are rather small but I have hopes that she will pack on weight like my blue diesel did on my last run. Weeks to come will show for sure.

NICOLE​

20170808_110038.jpg
20170808_110100.jpg
20170808_110140.jpg

Notes: Nicole is doing fantastic IMO. She is packing on weight and it looks like the Colas are filling in nicely. The hairs are turning and the smell is sweetly devine. She has a little mg deficient y that I'm hoping will turn around with her feed on the weekend.

My general organics nutes are nearly finished. I've been looking into the different products out there like bud candy and x factor and what not. Not too firmiliar with them but I'd love to hear opinions/experiences about them. Gonna take some more bud pics of both in a day or two and post them for fun.

Stay tuned
Cheers

I've seen read about them buT never used them before. You're right It's an expensive thing to start to accumulate. If the results are there I don't mind. I know stinky snid has an arsenal of AN nutes that I'm looking to learn about.

I know they all have they're purpose and they wouldn't be so popular if they didn't work but are there any that anyone would recommend is more beneficial to start with? I guess what I'm getting at is there a particular order I should invest in? I can't go out and buy all of them at once so I plan to get them one by one. :thanks:

Hello CHED, Nicole is a beauty. What are you studying? And congrats on passing one less stress. .

Sorry for the tardy response G2hm, I was taking a hunting course to learn safe practices in the woods and using firearms. There are far to many accidents these days you can't be too careful. I wouldn't call the class terribly stressful. The instructor had a good sense of humor. It was alot of fun.

....CONTINUED​

Welcome Friends​

Lots of space clearing up in the tents due to recent harvest. It's been a very sticky, stinky week. For those of you who are wondering or aren't sure about what I'm talking about, check out stinky snids perpetual journal to see the sights.

RH-55%
TEMP-77F

20170728_120641.jpg

NICOLE:high-five:

20170808_110100.jpg
20170816_105358.jpg
20170816_105519.jpg

Notes-Nicole is nice and frosty with a smell of sweetness. She is starting to packing up girth and weight. I'm thinking another few weeks and we'll be able to chop her. No amber yet but I'm checking daily.

AERYN:cheer:
20170816_105813.jpg
20170816_110016.jpg
20170816_110159.jpg

NOTES-Aeryn stayed really small. Not sure if it was due to the pony tailing I did in the early phase of veg but I probably won't do that again with an auto. Stinky Snid told me that autos are finicky like that. You never know what they will do, when they will flower.. they do what they want lol.

I hope you all can see from the bud shots they are both bulking up nicely and ohhhhh so sticky :thumb:. The next couple weeks are going to be torture with the anticipation. This is my favorite part. I love watching the final stage for all the changes, every strain is different. I can't wait to do photos, so many more variables.

That's all for now folks. Until next time KIG.

Update

I can believe it's been two weeks since my last update. Unfortunately it will be a quick one. I'm not great at doing updates on my phone and I've maxed out my data so linking to my computer via Hotspot is not an option currently. For some reason the house wifi doesn't like connecting to my computer... anyways... been busy the past week or so on a little project I've been puting off for awhile and I will share that with you guys n gals also.

Now for the fun stuff....

NICOLE​
DAY88​

20170830_125605.jpg
20170830_125949.jpg
20170830_130201.jpg
20170830_130222.jpg

Notes: Nicole is still filling in from what I can see. Every time I go into the tent her buds look bigger, feel denser and look whiter :thumb:. She is getting close to chop time. I've been looking everyday for amber on the Colas and I find some on the main Colas but not much on the lower ones. I've been thinking of a little experiment to try and get a little more light exposed. if it works I'll post some pictures. For now... I don't want to embarrass myself lol.

AERYN​
DAY81​

20170830_130611.jpg
20170830_130801.jpg
20170830_130827.jpg
20170830_130901.jpg
20170830_130913.jpg

Notes: despite her small size I am still hopeful to get 1.5oz out of her. Where she lacks in size she makes up in density. I know autos can be unpredictable I just hope she turns out to be worth the time. Oh well, free weed is good weed :volcano-smiley:. They both have a nice sweetness to them. Nowhere near as pungent as say my previous blue diesel but still very nice. Looking forward to some new smoke :cheer:

That will be it for now as I have had to restart twice doing this on my phone lol. Thanks for stopping by everyone. Stay tuned :thanks:

I almost forgot to post my little project..

I was given a guitar many years ago. A friend and I were in a metal band together and we're always looking for new ways to upgrade our equipment. We basically experimented on the guitar by rewiring it in different ways, swapping pickups, scallop ingredients the fretboard etc. Over the years I didn't play it much because the state it was in and it was my trunk guitar for breaks at work for a year or two. I decided last year sometime I should fix it up. I did a neck swap on it about 3-4 months ago and this past week or so I have been redoing the body. I spent the last week sanding and staining the body and some of the people I've shown don't believe it's the same guitar. Not perfect but it ain't bad.

BEFORE

Body_beginning.jpg

AFTER​

20170902_143906.jpg

Not too shabby :cheer:

That is very creative. ;)

Why thank you. It was a project that finally got finished. It was a long time coming.

The girls are looking all grown up! Hope the guitar beyond your expectations ✌️

So far it looks great, I just put the lacquer on this Saturday. It will b a few weeks for the clear coat to cure then I will sand it down and give it that high gloss shine. Looking forward to reassembling it and playing.

Looking great! I subbed. :goodjob:

Welcome, I love ice cream aswell. Your welcome here anytime :welcome:

QUICK UPDATE

I'm in the tent room with Nicole. She's all grown up and ready for her flush. Sitting here waiting for water to run through so I figured I'd throw up a few pics.

:high-five:FLUSH TIME:thumb:
20170907_110029.jpg

Buds are sticky and smell sweet. The more I say it the more excited I am. Going to chop her before I leave for a little vacation to see family. I really hope to get 3oz out of Nicole and 1-1.5 out of Aeryn if I get more I will be ecstatic.

In my last post I said I was going to try a little experiment to get some more amber on the lower buds.

20170907_111736.jpg

I'm not sure if you can tell from the picture but I rearranged the outer buds and used pipe cleaners to tie them all the way down to the rim of the pot as you can see from the nest picture.

20170907_110048.jpg

The center buds were also rearranged a bit but not by much and mostly with stakes. I can't say that I've seem much more amber development but it hasn't been very long and bringing them lower won't hurt.

Looking forward to some new smoke when I come home from vacation.

Cheers y'all

Winding down the first grow and I've yet to even post a pic. Shameful is what that is... My bad brother :Namaste: although autos aren't going to be a big part in my grow future. I will be posting my 2 bubbakush here as they finish up. Soon I hope...

Also look out for a new Journal, it will be an all Haze photoperiod grow. 3 of my proved S1 from my original Haze plant. And... Hopefully 1 of an S2 recently discovered seed from the newest Haze plant aka alien weed.

For now I'll just say goo job Ched, you have come a long way in a short time. :bravo:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Why thank you sir. I had a damn good mentor:Namaste:. I'm sure everyone cant wait to see your final round of autos. Looking forward to the new journal.

This journal had a short life due to the lack of future interest in autos. They are problematic, they do what they want and they are too small. The potency isn't at par with the photos so f*** it. I think I will keep doing a few autos to sustain myself and I am looking forward to a Dutch treat(first photo for me).

I have to say, snids haze is so damn good! I've only had a few herbs in my day that hit me the way his haze does. I always say this but I wish I could take a picture of the smell (and I'm sure we all wish the same).

Looking forward to chopping aeryn when I get home from vacation.

Cheers.

Been a little while since a post. Just want to let everyone know a harvest update is coming soon for aeryn and Nicole. Nicole has started her cure and aeryn is hanging up. I plan to post some pics when aeryn is dry.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom