Sniff sniff sniff sniff: What y'all smoking on?

Great brand if you're ever up in eastern WA

First time buying their flower. I regularly buy their co2 vape cartridges. Always top notch. Just smoked one with the wife and now i am starving... lol

Wow.. another Friday evening is upon us already.
It’s time for my usual “the weekend’s here” ritual of enjoying some fine music and some fine homegrown bud.

Tonight it’s gonna be Pink Floyd’s Wish You Were Here and some of the last Columbian Gold from from a few grows ago.

This disc is great for relaxing and unwinding after a long week.
“Shine On You Crazy Diamond” sets up the album’s vibe straight away, with its great long instrumental intro, while “Welcome To The Machine” takes you on a Stoney, trippy journey. “Have a Cigar” is the bands look at fame and the music business, while “Wish You Were Here” pays homage to founding member Syd Barrett (as does “Diamond”)

The old school indoor grown Columbian Gold has that classic slight scent of rose petals while opening the jar, and the smoke is thick and chocolate-y. Although not a true landrace seed strain, this version retains all the classic elements I’m told. It’s yummy..

Yes, I do believe it’s gonna be a nice weekend!

41D73848-7DC6-4145-B3DB-2F5499AF0633.jpeg

Wow.. another Friday evening is upon us already.
It’s time for my usual “the weekend’s here” ritual of enjoying some fine music and some fine homegrown bud.

Tonight it’s gonna be Pink Floyd’s Wish You Were Here and some of the last Columbian Gold from from a few grows ago.

This disc is great for relaxing and unwinding after a long week.
“Shine On You Crazy Diamond” sets up the album’s vibe straight away, with its great long instrumental intro, while “Welcome To The Machine” takes you on a Stoney, trippy journey. “Have a Cigar” is the bands look at fame and the music business, while “Wish You Were Here” pays homage to founding member Syd Barrett (as does “Diamond”)

The old school indoor grown Columbian Gold has that classic slight scent of rose petals while opening the jar, and the smoke is thick and chocolate-y. Although not a true landrace seed strain, this version retains all the classic elements I’m told. It’s yummy..

Yes, I do believe it’s gonna be a nice weekend!

41D73848-7DC6-4145-B3DB-2F5499AF0633.jpeg
I have a dvd where this album is explained including making equipment and how new all the work was back then. Riveting to say the least. Not a real music dvd though. Cheers Edit: Whoops Dark side of The Moon

I have been smoking these Jordan of the Island Genetics for the last 4 or 5 months. Blue Bud and Gods Blue Warp. Short sticky plants with dense nugs. Very strong aroma. The cure has made this a nice smoke, burns clean, and packs a kick.

The initial feeling is of a cerebral brain high, almost too much and can give you a bit of anxiety or “oh shit I’m too high”, but settles down to a combination head and body stone. No burn out. Pretty decent for only my second grow.

Well now, smoking on the tutankhamon cob is like no other cannabis high yet. Taste like that too. It's easy to explain right? Maybe for you. First off I was all excited to clean the bong, cut a piece off the cob, and get the wic lit. That excitement flowed into the first toke which didn't amount to much (I didn't break the piece up enough I think). Second through fifth toke brought plenty of smooth, rich. smoke that eventually anesthetised my mouth, face, head and neck. I indeed had the "tripping smile" that I remember making my smile muscles sore. The taste was like the top shelf of anything I ever had the pleasure of enjoying. Refinement might be a part of defining it. The difference between a raisin and a grape, or aged cheese, brandy, wine versus minimal age. How was the high? It was enjoyable. Completely in control and not racy. Deep deep high that I could also be focused on what I wanted to do. I felt like exploring a trail or building something fun or anything at all. It was migraine day so I chilled and enjoyed simple easy things. It intensely lasted for an hour or so and in two hours pretty much calmed down. This is something special I plan to keep some of from every harvest from here on. I have to say the ones that came before us knew how to party!
They did do a nice doc on making WYWH too..
Absolutely they did!

Some weeks seem to go by quickly. This was one of those weeks.

Happy Friday everyone.

Tonight I will indulge in some dense Blue Indica and the fine and very progressive LP Relayer by YES.

There are three songs on this album. The recording features the original vinyl side long “The Gates of Delirium”, while side two contains “Sound Chaser” & “To Be Over” the musicianship and composition are stellar throughout although a lot of it can be a tad over complicated at times. But that was YES in 1974! The lyrics are very deep and thoughtful on this disc. “To Be Over” is quite lovely and sentimental.

I’m sure the band members themselves indulged in quite a bit of cannabis during the creation of this music. It sure sounds like it..

The Blue Indica is homegrown, of course, and there’s still some left!! Maybe a chocolate mint edible too.

Lights off.
Candles lit.
Bowl packed.
Headphones on.
Volume raised.
Blast off!

05708F64-DC6E-46EF-B732-8CC213753A50.jpeg

Been smoking on some New York Sour Diesel x Lavender x Afgoo , I am pudding.

Back
Top Bottom