SofaKing Dope Scrogs Cinderella While Taming A Web Of White Widow In Coco

Thats the c99 scrog post chop! Makes me sad.
And thats the first scrog cindy drying.
Thats just a cpl dried nugs from the purple c99.... Dont know why its purple?
Thats a cpl nugs off the other scrog c99 it was chopped at 57 days and the other one was at 61 days. The cindy is all trimmed but i still have most of the white widow to finish trimming. Ill try to post some more pics tonight.

Lovely buds my friend

how have the nighttime temperatures been , below 70?
I got a lot of purple this year in one corner of my tent due to 67° nights maybe that's why you got some purple
Th
Lovely buds my friend

how have the nighttime temperatures been , below 70?
I got a lot of purple this year in one corner of my tent due to 67° nights maybe that's why you got some purple
Thanks chris! Yea im sure low temps turned her purple i just didnt think that happened to c99. It had a totally different bud structure and smell to it than the rest of my cindy. Very strong fruity aroma! Very similar to some (micky cush) i grew recently. The rest of the c99 has a strong skunky musty sweet aroma but taste incredible like pinapples or something.

boom nice harvest :)
Thanks a bunch man! Im really pleased with everything by the end of today i hope to post the final yeilds on atleast the scrog ladies and a few pics.

Ok so finally after lots of procrastination everything is totally dried and is curing up really nicely! I built a small drying room out of light proof plastic bamboo steaks and gorilla tape. Pretty ghetto but it works great as i chopped them down i hung them in my little 4' by 4' room for 5-7 days. During that time i defoliated all the branches and rough trimmed them. Once dry i finished the trim and removed the nuggies from the branch and put them straight into one gallon jars with 62% humidity paks. Ive been burping the jars for anout a half hour every night and they are really starting taste and smell incredible!
Im gonna do a post for each group of plants with a few pics even though ive been putting this off because my pics dont do these buetys justice.
First off the small c99s that were started later and pulled early. One on day 49 one on day 51 i think.

The smoke from these girls is delightful despite their meager yeilds with a smell and flavor of pineapples with skunky musty undertones. The larger one only yeilded 104g dry under a 400w mh with her smaller sister yeilding only 76g but these two were just throw ins and got little love.

This is the first white widow scrog i chopped. She came down at day 60 with mostly cloudy trichs.

This girl was delicious! A sweet sweet like honey taste with a dank sweet musky smell. Really potent well balanced hybrid perfect for relaxing but beware the munchies lol. The nugs arent huge but she gave me a pretty decent 382g of deliciously dank buds dried! :slide:

The 2nd scrog ww came down at day 70 even though there wasnt alot of amber hardly any actually.

This girl has that same great honey hashy flavor and slightly larger nugs. They are both potent and delicious! Her bigger nugs didnt translate to yeild as she produced a respectable 326g of rock solid dried nugs slightly lighter than her scrog sister.

I pulled the first scrog c99 at like 59 days with cloudy trichs she looked like a beast compared to her scrog mate

This girl seems to be the pineapple pheno she smells and tastes delicious like funky ass cheese mixed with ripe pineapples. She has such a sweet potent smoke that makes you feel up for anything! I thought she was my biggest girl but after the wieght in her 352g dried and cured was a let down......... I know right? 352g a let down lol.... Well im greedy and i really wanted my first pounder. But might be the tastiest potent weed ive had.

The 2nd cindy was taken around day 65 i think she had a few amber trichs kicken around and was getting a nice purple hue on some of the leaves and buds.

Cindy 2 was a different pheno smaller denser buds totally different smell and taste. This girl smells incredibly strong like candy! Hard to describe maybe grape mixed with flowers and cotton candy. Nice dense buds best taste and smell ive ever seen strong buzz a little more lowkey than cindy one. She looked smaller but she was my highest yeilding lady with a slightly disapointing 418g dried! Im happy with it but again im greedy and wanted to break the pound mark on one plant. Close but no cigar lol.
So scrog totals as follows my white widow scrog wich was like 4.5'×6' got a total of 706g dried :slide:
The c99 scrog, roughly the same size, cant remember too lazy to look beat the ww. Those two ladies pulled a satisfactory 770g dried fruity deliciousness. All together including the smaller rogue ladies we ended up with 1814g dried delicious meds. And a good amount of larf that i dont weigh to try my hand at extracts. Cant wait to get my next seeds and start again!!
:thanks:

Nice haul. Is that weight using 3,400watts lighting??
Thankyou for the kind words! Yes it is. It doesnt include the zip and a half i had already smoked or the 2+ zips in samples i sent out with freinds and family before the wiegh in though. My math put me a little over .5g a watt(without the samples). Im not jumping for joy over that but i did loose power for 3 and half day around week 6 and they didnt do all that much after that. All things considered im just glad i made it to harvest with topshelf bud! Im certain that each harvest will get better, not only did my yields improve this run (not by much) but the quality is in another galaxy.

352g dried and cured is a let down?! I dream of yields like that!! :D
Lol its not really a let down in the sense i still did really well for a rookie! I just really want to grow a pound plant. I dont cash crop or sell anything but i just wanna know i can do it. My best plant last run was about half a lbs. This time it was over 15 zips and i was soooo close. Pretty sure all 4 scrog girls were over 3/4 lb so im really pleased with that!
Been trying to place a seed order since friday to get it on seedsmans 420 deal but first they wouldnt take my card then i tried to set up bitcoin and due to bad luck it didnt go through in time. Now i have like 200 in bitcoin and still no seeds lol. So ill be back on the hunt for deals later.o_O good luck to all!

:bravo:Nice harvest, Whats is on your agenda for the next grow? :hmmmm::bongrip::Namaste:
Thankyou dynamo! To be honest im not a hundred percent sure whats gonna pop next but i cant wait. I tried for a week and a half to buy seeds through @SeedsMan because i really wanted to get grandaddy purp, lemon zkittles, bf lsd, and dynachem, aswell as a few of their new strains. My order was gonna have like 20 really neat freebys(due to the 420 holiday) but they wouldnt take my card so i set up bit coin and pay pal and tried again a few times but it wouldnt go through:(. After missing out on the freebies and multiple failures of trying to order i said screw it and order from my usual seed bank.
My new seeds should be here today or tomorrow. This is what i chose
Purple kush-fem
Og kush-fem
Blueberry kush-fem
Sour kush-auto never grown an auto before should be interesting.
Amnesia-fem
So next run will be some combination of these strains. Ive read the kushs can be tricky but i heard that about ww too and didnt have problems with it so we will see!
:peace:

Ok so i have my seeds and i really really want to have seeds in water tonight. Tomorrow am at the latest!
The major problem is i cant decide what to run i want them all! Lol. I probly wont do anymore than 4-6 seeds this run do to the issue of controlling heat. Ideally ill flower them under 2k watts 1hps 1mh, i think using both promotes the best product plus i have a new1000w Eye hortilux blue daylight mh and ive heard good things. Saposedly really gets them pumping out the trichs! Im definatly doing atleast 1 amnesia but from there i cant decide to save my life. If anyone has input the only real factor is keeping temps low enough may get really tricky in flower.
The strains again are
Purple kush
Blueberry kush
Og kush
Amnesia
Sour kush- its sour diesel×og kush×rudulis. Ive never grown an auto would it even be worth while growing next to the photos on 12/12? Id love to have lights on at night and then just put it outside during the day but im scared of introducing pests to the rest of the ladies.
Any and all thoughts are welcome :peace::peace:

I actually tossed 2 OGs 2 BBKs and an amnesia in water last night!:theband::yahoo: probly be putting them in rooter plugs under some t5s in the next hour or 2.
My thinking was i read Blueberry kush and Og had similar growth tendancies and were both really nute hungry. And i really! Wanna try amnesia.
That being said im pretty sure one of those sour kushs will end up popping in the next week or two...... Possibly a pool patio grow?
@Slinks i liked your thinking though and im planning on smaller plants with less veg time for this go because if i run too many lights it will get too hot during the summer. Fall/winter is perfect for pushing the limits of my growspace.

Ok so today im puffing away on some of my yummy c99 as seen above and tending to my babies. Wifes outta town for a week, and after only a couple days im really starting to miss my partner in mischievous and chaotic life practices!:( so im just trying to get through the next few days:hmmmm::hmmmm::smokin::bongrip:.
So far the two OGs came up aswell as one blueberry kush and 1 amnesia, although the amesia is missing one cotyledon? Im definatly going to pop atleast 2 more. Sour kush auto and either another bbk or amnesia to replace the damaged one. Here they are

Back
Top Bottom