SOGgy Daze Ahead For Mr. Krip!

Everything Is looking great my friend. Everything is so frosty and fat. I wish I could've kept my #1 Lemon Skunk as a mother cause of how fast it grew and how quick it matured but it had a slight herm trait so I am killing off that till i get some more seeds. Things move so quickly in your journal and it's like if I leave for a few days I have a novel to read every time. Not that I mind. Keep up the amazing job buddy.:adore:

I think you got the cloning figured out Mr K. Take em when the mom is ready to give em up and veg/prune till you are ready to stick in the flower side. If you get too many, you can always trade/sell/give/chuck them away. Cloning works best if you read the moms, not go by a schedule.

Everything Is looking great my friend. Everything is so frosty and fat. I wish I could've kept my #1 Lemon Skunk as a mother cause of how fast it grew and how quick it matured but it had a slight herm trait so I am killing off that till i get some more seeds. Things move so quickly in your journal and it's like if I leave for a few days I have a novel to read every time. Not that I mind. Keep up the amazing job buddy.:adore:

Thank you, Brother! Things don't move as quick as they do at OMM's or XLR8's journals, but they do tend to take on a life of their own after a while! :)

Hey Mister Krip! :love:

Couldn't find the form letter that I had for your grow....you've seen it too many times anyway. Beautiful work as usual. Love your girls.....all of them! :circle-of-love:

Don't worry, Brother - I've still got the letter! :high-five:

And, thanks, I couldn't have done it without you! :thanks:

I'm looking forward to the first SOG harvest this weekend, but I think I'm only gonna harvest the Power Skunk, which is definately ready. The PE's have still be packing on a lot of weight and have a lot less yellowing going on, so I think I may give them an extra few more days or a week.

I think you got the cloning figured out Mr K. Take em when the mom is ready to give em up and veg/prune till you are ready to stick in the flower side. If you get too many, you can always trade/sell/give/chuck them away. Cloning works best if you read the moms, not go by a schedule.

Thanks, OG! :thanks:

Garden is looking great, do you use a heat mat under them clones what temp does the root area recieve ?

Seems like you have cloning in rock cubes dialed in 8 days .....Aero cloner should be in the storage cupboard!

+1

:oops: I almost missed responding to you, too, Bro! I don't know where my mind is today? :bongrip:

I only use a heat mat when germing seeds, not on the clones. The cab temps are around 82* F.

Good advice! The TK is now stored! :)

QUICK UPDATE

Three of the six Lucy clones have great root development after only nine days from cutting. So, I moved those three to mini hempys. The other three Lucy, and the four PE clones taken a couple days later than the Lucys, still aren't showing any roots from the cubes yet, but it's still early.

I also took the last Lucy clone from the TK, which hasn't rooted in about three weeks, but it had some root bumps, so I soaked it for 15 minutes in an H2O2 solution, re-clipped the stem at a 45* angle, and re-planted into some rockwool, just to see if she'll make it.

Then, I dismantled, washed, and stored the TK for future use.

Finally, I took another three Power Skunk clones today. One was from one of the smaller, inside shoots, so it will be interesting to see if that one roots.

We're gonna get this tent filled quick, now! :)

Happy Harvests!

K

Wow! Really great looking bud you're producing there my friend! :high-five:

Oh, and I just watched that Yumboldt video - insane! I love how frosty those are. No kidding, that's what my Lucy looks like inside. When you "crack" one open, it's like a geode inside. That Yumboldt was crazy though!!

Hope you are good. Sorry I've not been on much lately, just a crazy time of year around our home.

Loving your grow right now!

Wow! Really great looking bud you're producing there my friend! :high-five:

Oh, and I just watched that Yumboldt video - insane! I love how frosty those are. No kidding, that's what my Lucy looks like inside. When you "crack" one open, it's like a geode inside. That Yumboldt was crazy though!!

Hope you are good. Sorry I've not been on much lately, just a crazy time of year around our home.

Loving your grow right now!

Hey Bro! It is a crazy time of year. I'm doing great and no problem for being scarce as long as your are doing well, too! :high-five:

POWER SKUNK HARVEST

Today was the planned harvest day for the first seven plants, including six Pineapple Express and one Power Skunk.

The Power Skunk has extremely dense buds and is just covered in trichs, but has very little amber. She's clearly ready just from looking at her buds, the yellowing, foxtailing, and the sampling, so she's been harvested.

The Pineapple Express plants' are at about 15%-20% amber, so I've decided to let them go another day or two, since I found the PE best with closer to 30%-40% amber.

Here's a couple of pre-harvest pics of the one Power Skunk that was pulled today:

DSCN15733.JPG

DSCN15744.JPG

DSCN15753.JPG

DSCN15773.JPG

DSCN15763.jpg

Once cut, she measured at exactly 16":

DSCN15782.JPG

DSCN15812.JPG

DSCN15802.JPG

DSCN15821.JPG

DSCN15833.JPG

Notice, again, how well developed the lower buds are - almost NO popcorn!

DSCN15841.JPG

DSCN15862.JPG

DSCN15882.JPG

Trich's galore!

DSCN15892.jpg

Happy Harvests!

K

Congrats on the 2L harvest! What you think of the system? The bud look very dense, frosty indeed. Not much else to say still looking at your pics. :thumb:

Thanks, Twelve! :thanks:

I'm definately hooked on the 2L's! The buds are all much more dense than previous harvests (got to keep the LED closer to the bottoms) and there's no question, it definately maximizes yield in the space.

I'll be running this 2L SOG for a while! :thumb:

QUICK CLONE UPDATE

After about 12 days, all six of the Lucy clones have rooted and are in mini hempys. So far, none of the Pineapple Express clones are showing roots, but they were started a few days later.

I took three more Power Skunk clones, two more Pineapple Express clones, and topped the new Lucy mom-to-be for the first time, and have her top in some rockwool hoping to get another Lucy clone.

I need to pick up some more perlite & vermiculite and start turning some more 2L bottles into hempys! :)

Looks awesome Mr. Krip!!!! Can't wait to see how well I do with this hempy/coco method...I think that the p/v mix is great, but I am gonna give it a shot with the coco...
+reps if I can Bro!!
GT

Back
Top Bottom