SOGgy Daze Ahead For Mr. Krip!

mr Gator....i've gone coocoo for coco....underground grow room,bpn 3 part, 6"pvc hempy, hps....need i say more?? hope you will join me with your well of knowledge ....

mr gator, ive gone coocoo for coco.....new UNDERGROUND grow room, coco, bpn 3 part, 6" pvc hempy, hps, ummmm, need i say more?? hope you will join me with your well of expertise and delightful conversations
GT

That stuff looks sick, like for private/secret home stash only, but...

WTF is Green-Hope biostimulators?

Yeah, it does look like some serious meds! :yummy:

Green Hope is a nute line sold in Europe

Yeah, it does look like some serious meds! :yummy:

Green Hope is a nute line sold in Europe
In Spanish? OK, no problemo: Ad copy self-congratulatory bombast reads the same.

I wonder about the undeclared secret ingredients, like in bloody Bushmaster :hmmmm:

Hey there I was just cruising around and bumped into your grow. Looks great. You was talking bout Yumbolt. I have a Yumbolt-47 going now myself. But you wanted seeds Here's the vendor; Sagarmatha Seeds - Yumbolt
Buds looked hella sick. Crystals everywhere. Isn't MMJ ever so photogenic? Keep em Green ++++++++++++++++

Hi Mr.K,

It's been a while...WOW :adore: you're definately a master green thumb, those recent pics are something else...real beauties. Love that Lucy!!

:peace:

Hey there I was just cruising around and bumped into your grow. Looks great. You was talking bout Yumbolt. I have a Yumbolt-47 going now myself. But you wanted seeds Here's the vendor; Sagarmatha Seeds - Yumbolt
Buds looked hella sick. Crystals everywhere. Isn't MMJ ever so photogenic? Keep em Green ++++++++++++++++

Thanks, Norcaliwood & :welcome:

Thanks, I did find that seed source when I did a little more research on it and appreciate you posting the link. I agree 420%! Cannabis is extremely photogenic in ALL growth stages!:Namaste:

QUICK BONSAI & CLONE UPDATE

The Bonsai moms are all doing well and, although far from grown out fully, I should be just about able to get and keep the SOG filled with what I have now.

Here's the Power Skunk mom who looks as healthy as can be:

DSCN15531.JPG

A canopy view:

DSCN15543.JPG

And a shot under her skirt when she wasn't looking! :)

DSCN15552.JPG

The Lucy mom is also doing well and growing back out. She just gave up some clones and has tons of tops growing. Many will get removed, but I'm gonna try to let them all grow out some more, then remove the smaller stuff that can't keep up with the rest:

DSCN15563.JPG

Looking under her skirt, you can get an idea of how many tops there are:

DSCN15572.JPG

And, here's the Pineapple Express Bonsai mom:

DSCN15583.JPG

She's also very healthy, but, of all three Bonsai mom, she's the only one formed with LST while the others were topped. Her growth has been slower than the others and she hasn't been able to give up as nearly as many clones, but she has a nice structure forming:

DSCN15592.JPG

The last Lucy clone to root in the TK is being made into another Bonsai mom, but has yet to get her first trimming. She's doing great, though:

DSCN15601.JPG

Of the three Power Skunk clones that rooted in the TK, only two have survived. They had the N deficiency and are developing real slow, but I think they will make it, since it looks like they're both just starting some new growth:

DSCN15613.JPG

I still have the four Pineapple Express clones I took last week:

DSCN15661.JPG

And, a couple days earlier, I took six Lucy clones:

DSCN15652.JPG

After eight days, some of the Lucy clones are already showing roots:

DSCN15641.JPG

I'll most likely take a couple more Power Skunk clones this weekend, since there are a couple of shoots I'd like to top in some "strategic" locations and have just been waiting for them to get long enough to clone the tops when I do. And, I should get another Lucy clone when I give the new mom her first topping. I may also try for a couple more Pineapple Express clones, depending on how the mom is doing, but other than that, it will probably be another week or two before I take any more clones from the Bonsai moms.

Happy Harvests!

K

Hi Mr.K,

It's been a while...WOW :adore: you're definately a master green thumb, those recent pics are something else...real beauties. Love that Lucy!!

:peace:

Thank you, Sqwheels!:thanks:

I don't know about the master green thumb, yet, but loving our hobby & learning more every day! :thumb:

GREAT looking moms there. :high-five:

Just another day or two and my girls get their transplant and topping. Can't wait!!!!

Back
Top Bottom