Some Gear No Idea - First Grow Under CFLs & LED - Candida CBD Strain

re: Some Gear No Idea - First Grow Under CFLs & LED - Candida CBD Strain

Had quite a lot of flower growth appear overnight . gave the tent a good clean this morning aswell. Dehumidifier is working overtime as our day time has turned to more mild weather. But RH staying between 40-50% which is about the best I can do at mo.
420-magazine-mobile416969328.jpg
420-magazine-mobile581095724.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1579017507.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1360610395.jpg

Loving the spread, got good feelings about this garden :)

Hope so bro. Only thing I raised up my LED as far as I could on the ratchet strap today, think I may need to shorten the chain straps which attach to it if my plants grow more as otherwise I can't see how to lift it up any higher . but will cross that bridge when it happens!

How was the dentist? I've got toothache like a mofo but will wait till after xmas. Dentists are stick up men. They've even got masks . hope it didn't hurt yourself or your wallet too much ;)

I hate going to the dentist although my current one is a really nice lady and atleast you don't have to make small talk with dentists as there working on your mouth . hairdressers are way worse as all they want to do is talk to you! After my last hair cut where I sat there for an hour listening to this lady go on about her children to which she insisted on showing me photos of! My comment on her daughter in a bright pink dress was "did barbie throw up on her" which I thought was hilarious.....she did not lol

Anyway yeh wasn't bad but have to go back in jan and get a night guard thing fitted to stop me grinding my teeth in my sleep which in turn should stop my wife from slapping me in my sleep to make me stop (doesn't really work as I just start again the min I go back to sleep). But she's getting annoyed with it soooo I get to wear a mouth guard! Think it's a stress thing. Never know my plants may help stop it!

I hate going to the dentist although my current one is a really nice lady and atleast you don't have to make small talk with dentists as there working on your mouth . hairdressers are way worse as all they want to do is talk to you! After my last hair cut where I sat there for an hour listening to this lady go on about her children to which she insisted on showing me photos of! My comment on her daughter in a bright pink dress was "did barbie throw up on her" which I thought was hilarious.....she did not lol

Anyway yeh wasn't bad but have to go back in jan and get a night guard thing fitted to stop me grinding my teeth in my sleep which in turn should stop my wife from slapping me in my sleep to make me stop (doesn't really work as I just start again the min I go back to sleep). But she's getting annoyed with it soooo I get to wear a mouth guard! Think it's a stress thing. Never know my plants may help stop it!

Think you and me go through the same things mate. I grind my teeth all night too, think it's where the toothache is coming from. I can't even blame the autism for that, the 00s again. Damn house music ;)

Think you and me go through the same things mate. I grind my teeth all night too, think it's where the toothache is coming from. I can't even blame the autism for that, the 00s again. Damn house music ;)

Yeh gives me jaw ache and headaches I recokon. Not that the mouth guard will stop it but least my teeth won't get screwed up from it as broke one of my rear tooth's last year which hurt like a bitch! And that was from grinding them. Haha yeh I dunno if it is a autism thing or just a me thing. .

Yeh gives me jaw ache and headaches I recokon. Not that the mouth guard will stop it but least my teeth won't get screwed up from it as broke one of my rear tooth's last year which hurt like a bitch! And that was from grinding them. Haha yeh I dunno if it is a autism thing or just a me thing. .

Ouch

Some Gear No Idea - First Grow Under CFLs & LED - Candida CBD Strain

So got the guys at 420 to change the title of my journal as I changed my kit half way through .

Not much to update other than worked out how to raise the LED light used ratchet straps instead of the chain. Now have more room if they grow taller . loving my buddlets appearing .
420-magazine-mobile1647924683.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1287196577.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1703827069.jpg

Holly crap.....great idea on the ratchet straps attachment
One on one side, wrapped over the pole, then clipped on other side

That eliminates the slack from manuf hanger or my custom hangers, gains me like 6-10" depends on my tent

And yer girls are looking great

Holly crap.....great idea on the ratchet straps attachment
One on one side, wrapped over the pole, then clipped on other side

That eliminates the slack from manuf hanger or my custom hangers, gains me like 6-10" depends on my tent

And yer girls are looking great

.. yeh gives me a lot more height to play with now so not as concerned about running out of room.

Thankfully had those straps spare from my CFL's proper handy as lot more adjustable than the hanger that comes with the LED.

Genius, genius, genius!!!!

Feel like a ten tonne weight has been lifted off your shoulders?

Hahaha yeh I can stop worrying about it now will give me a load more height. Although without speaking too soon lol there not as tall as I was expecting them to be so hopefully that means the training has paid off and I can keep them under control! .

Fortune favours the bold. I salute you sir ;)

. thanks dude, now my only worry is the smell but I'm hoping the carbon filter I got will do it's job! I also have activated carbon in a tray in there+a ONA gel outside my tent. My neighbour is just the worst nosy geezer, he would dob me in without a second thought so have to be careful. What brand filter do you use? I got a unbranded one as all I could afford but hoping it will be ok

RVK2500. Think it's literally for the size of a small restaurant but HPS will do that to you!

I was growing in the middle of a tower block for two years so was squeaky bum time for smell, sound, vibrations and light leaks.

I had people literally surrounding the garden. I think it's honestly one of the best ways to garden stealthily.

People don't walk about looking for grows. We worry because we know it's there and project that into other people (that's the psychoanalyst coming out in me)

Smell the end of your filter. If you can smell weed so can he

And basically don't give anyone an excuse to come to your house. Pay all your bills, pay parking tickets, keep your house looking like the type of place you wouldn't grow in.

Say good morning to your neighbours, even if you secretly loathe them. Become the annoying Ned Flander-ish neighbour everyone wants to avoid eye contact with because you're so darn doodilly happy

I'm a member of the Neighbourhood Watch. All I do is go there and spread disinformation and misleading gossip whilst appearing as an upstanding member of the community :)

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Back
Top Bottom