Sonic's Auto Xtreme LED Grow

Hello brother all is looking well so far. With your setup and plan your feed your setting yourself up for success from the start great job. Thanks for the invite I get a little backed up sometimes and don't hit the new threads as much as I should but I'll be around now brother

Edit : my only suggestion is buy big bud. Or over drive if you can't afford both at the moment. If ypu gwt overdrive only then you can start them in flower with 1/4 the reccomended dose instead of using big bud then switching. But if you have the means. I would get a small container of each instead of a Liter of both... just buy your liters later after you see they actually work

Oh and i dropped the lights even closer , no water today .
DSC_5417.JPG
Is that as close as it looks? From the angle of the picture it looks like it is only a few inches away.

Hello brother all is looking well so far. With your setup and plan your feed your setting yourself up for success from the start great job. Thanks for the invite I get a little backed up sometimes and don't hit the new threads as much as I should but I'll be around now brother

Edit : my only suggestion is buy big bud. Or over drive if you can't afford both at the moment. If ypu gwt overdrive only then you can start them in flower with 1/4 the reccomended dose instead of using big bud then switching. But if you have the means. I would get a small container of each instead of a Liter of both... just buy your liters later after you see they actually work

Thankyou Atrain , it means a lot coming from you :Namaste:
I will buy some big bud and overdrive this week , should i get the rhino skin as well .
Be safe

I got to get me some big bud and over dive too sonic ! I sue silica now which is like rhino skin from what I understand. I may be wrong tho lol

Hi Camo , yes iv'e ordered big bud , overdrive and rhino skin , i'm like you , not sure of the difference in silica products , but like all manufacturers A N say there's is the best .
Iv'e ordered rhino simply because i use there other stuff .
here's a link to what they say about rhino skin and why it is supposedly better .

Rhino Skin | Potassium Silicate Trichome Enhancer | Advanced Nutrients

Be safe .

sonic my girls are all doing great.i have a second autoxtreme on the go she will be a week old tmz.is update day for me tmz mate.happy growing every1;)

sonic my girls are all doing great.i have a second autoxtreme on the go she will be a week old tmz.is update day for me tmz mate.happy growing every1;)

A second xtreme , that's great mate , they sure do have a nice tight structure so far .
I might top tomorrow , I will be topping between the forth an fifth set , i want to have 4 sets so i can rotate the stem so no sites are on top of any others .
Be safe .

sonic ul like the structure if u top at 4th node.great choice;)and sonic xtreme she has had her stem bent right over from day 7 of age this first time lstd so young.time will tell.growth is great.also added my second 340w led light to my tent so a total of 1600w led full spec grow light power. equals more growth;)cnt be bad;)happy growing every1

You guys are gonna make me spend so much money...thank you!:)

Hi Yeatster I can't wait to show you all my girls on friday .
I have bought a little controller for my heating and cooling , you simply plug your heater and fans or ac in , sockets for heating an sockets for cooling set you temps and parameters and leave it , but its bang accurate .
I set my temps to run from 25c any higher than 28c and the fans come on and any lower than 24c and the heater comes on .
love it , my temps have not gone bellow 23.5 or above 28.4c since i put it in .
Be safe .

Bwah hah hah -- so true!

Sonic, it sounds as if you've got it all worked out -- well done!

Hi glimmer , Thankyou for popping in , No not got it all sorted but we try our best ,
I think its like trying to bring up a child , we try to give them the best we can but without spoiling them to much .
sometimes spoiling them ( to much water or nutes ) can have unwanted affects .
My girls are looking good tho .
Be safe .

Back
Top Bottom