Sonic's Auto Xtreme LED Grow

Hi glimmer , Thankyou for popping in , No not got it all sorted but we try our best ,
I think its like trying to bring up a child , we try to give them the best we can but without spoiling them to much .
sometimes spoiling them ( to much water or nutes ) can have unwanted affects .
My girls are looking good tho .
Be safe .

They are definitely like bringing up children. I gave my children too much and they couldn't handle it. So they are not with us anymore. R.I.P mama's babies. Sonic, your girls are definitely looking good. I would like to purchase another LED as well. It is so easy to keep my temps steady with them.

Ok everyone , as promised it's update friday .

This was faith before i topped her .

DSC_5423.JPG

then topped after forth set .

DSC_5424.JPG

Next charity before

DSC_5425.JPG

then topped .

DSC_5426.JPG

and then we have hope who is doing great . sorry can't find the untopped one .

DSC_5427.JPG

and hope topped .

DSC_5428.JPG

after i topped i wanted to hold the leaves away from the centre so the topped part of the girls got as much light as possible .

DSC_5434.JPG

DSC_5437.JPG

I did this for 24h , i would like to call it reverse ponytailing but i need to have a word with Atrain first .
I just like the idea of giving the new growth more light .
And here is faith day 16 , she does seem to love life , well they all do .

DSC_5453.JPG

DSC_54471.JPG

Oh i moved the lights so the 800w is finishing off the girl scout cookies and the three 400w are on the xtremes .

DSC_5451.JPG

Thankyou for taking the time to look in on my humble grow .
Be safe .

Thankyou for taking the time to look in on my humble grow .
Be safe .

Nothing at all humble about this grow Sonic, those girls are epic. you're gonna need a chainsaw to harvest 'em.

Toppings look great to my inexperienced eye.

Nothing at all humble about this grow Sonic, those girls are epic. you're gonna need a chainsaw to harvest 'em.

Toppings look great to my inexperienced eye.

Thankyou , arteekay , I must admit that i have never seen growth like this before , but it's not just the light .
The beast convinced me to use biobizz light mix and i do think it is far better than coco, the girls just seemed to come out the starting gate running , thanks beast .
I am hoping to run slightly higher nutes , but only the plants can tell me if i can . hope so time will tell .
My theory is with all that photosynthesis going on the plant should be able to cope with more nutes .
I will back of at the slightest tip burn .
Be safe .

sonic perfect job my friend.as I said before mate ur gna see very vigorous growth all the way mate biobizz lightmix is magic;)can not stress enough how good it is.mine and sonics results speak for themselfes;)also sonice perfect work on the topping and growth is great my friend all that light will defo be helping.but u have the perfect set up mate.as planned;)best of luck mate this is gna be a great journey;)

Your setup looks great and the topping looks perfect. That's great info from beast about the biobizz light. I'm taking my first foray into biobizz's nutes to supplement my first organic soil grow, and had been thinking of using them on coco. Will check out biobizz's mediums ...

Take care, sonic!

Hi glimmer , thanks for stopping buy , yes the biobizz light mix is the one to use , the all mix is a bit hot from what iv'e been told .
Be safe .

Your setup looks great and the topping looks perfect. That's great info from beast about the biobizz light. I'm taking my first foray into biobizz's nutes to supplement my first organic soil grow, and had been thinking of using them on coco. Will check out biobizz's mediums ...

Take care, sonic!

Hi glimmer , thanks for stopping buy , yes the biobizz light mix is the one to use , the all mix is a bit hot from what iv'e been told .
Be safe .

sonic perfect job my friend.as I said before mate ur gna see very vigorous growth all the way mate biobizz lightmix is magic;)can not stress enough how good it is.mine and sonics results speak for themselfes;)also sonice perfect work on the topping and growth is great my friend all that light will defo be helping.but u have the perfect set up mate.as planned;)best of luck mate this is gna be a great journey;)

Thanks beast , I know the lights help but i do think the light mix is far better than coco .
Be safe .

sonic year its far better than coco has all ur plants need its great.here are my autoxtremes pics taken today;)
20160130_134345.jpg
this 1 10 days old been lstd. in cheap general compost I fancied a challenge;) then we have sonic xtreme in biobizz lightmix;)17 days old today;)
20160130_134332.jpg
20160130_134340.jpg
.happy growing every1;)

thanks sonic mate.dutch passion beans kick ass;)ur gna enjoy them.this is just the beginning.and my lst could be bad or good I don't kno yet time will tell lol;) never done it so young so a new journey for me;)

Looking good sonic! I want to top my photo lady once she gets big enough! My other 3 autos have had some great growth tho. White widow and dark devil are just turning into monsters. Just over 30 days old now and I gave their first pk boost to start kicking ass on flower.

Also I understand about wanting more led lighting ! I have 2 450w in my tent,and a 300w just sitting in the box that my next off day I'm figuring out how to add into the tent some how ! That will be 260w+260w+125w=645w. Actual draw power in a 3x3 !

Back
Top Bottom