Sonic's Auto Xtreme LED Grow

Looking good sonic! I want to top my photo lady once she gets big enough! My other 3 autos have had some great growth tho. White widow and dark devil are just turning into monsters. Just over 30 days old now and I gave their first pk boost to start kicking ass on flower.

Also I understand about wanting more led lighting ! I have 2 450w in my tent,and a 300w just sitting in the box that my next off day I'm figuring out how to add into the tent some how ! That will be 260w+260w+125w=645w. Actual draw power in a 3x3 !

Camo, what are you using for outlets? I'm curious how much you can plug into a standard outlet, and if too much, will it diminish power, I assume? Just for future reference, as I don't think I need to worry at the moment.

As far as I know it will not diminish power, it will give power up till its maximum and the the breaker will flip or if your old school then the fuse will blow. I ran my on breaker and hot line to my tent so that it could handle the wattage and not have to share with lights in the rest of the room, closet, & bathroom. I wired up my own house and each room is on its own breaker.

Looking good sonic! I want to top my photo lady once she gets big enough! My other 3 autos have had some great growth tho. White widow and dark devil are just turning into monsters. Just over 30 days old now and I gave their first pk boost to start kicking ass on flower.

Also I understand about wanting more led lighting ! I have 2 450w in my tent,and a 300w just sitting in the box that my next off day I'm figuring out how to add into the tent some how ! That will be 260w+260w+125w=645w. Actual draw power in a 3x3 !

Thanks Camo , that's the only problem when adding more light , trying to figure out how .
But trust me if you can control heat , which should not be a problem with Led , then get the light in the tent mate ASAP.
Oh and i have to apologise for not being on your thread lately , I have been on but for some reason it was not on my saved threads .
Be safe .

Sonic, my man, fifty grand, I took your advice on adding the LED, let me tell ya, they look so happy, I swear one of em smiled at me. (Could have been the bong rips playing tricks on me though)

Hi Yeatster , I'm really glad you took my advise , as regards the power draw when running these Led's , if you are using a standard plug socket , then don't worry , if you think about it you can run a 3KW kettle so a few led's are not going to hurt .
Oh and i'm sure mine smile at me all the time , tho it also could be my mind playing trix on me Lol .
Be safe .

Hello everyone , Today i cropped the girl scout cookies one was quite nice and the other i could not under stand .
So i asked beast and low and behold it was a bloody Hermie , i didn't see that coming .

The Hermie

DSC_5458.JPG
DSC_5456.JPG
DSC_5457.JPG

Anyway this has made it possible to move the extremes and give them all the light

DSC_5462.JPG

DSC_5460.JPG

And some quick pics of the girls .

Faith

DSC_5461.JPG

Hope

DSC_5463.JPG

and Charity

DSC_5464.JPG

Be safe .

Dammit a hermit ! I pray pray pray that doesn't happen to me on my grow! And sonic is cool I've been gone too. It's been hard to keep up with my own journal

I,m pissed of that i did not know more than anything , but hay when you smoke her , it , he , she ah F--k nose , i still get stoned and this one makes me smile a lot and i mean a lot .
Its a bit harsh but that is to be expected , Quick dried and all

sonic I water very little mate its easy to overwater under led.just keep the top wet best ya can without drenching ur pot;)I don't give any feed mate till about week 4 and a half weeks of life.biobizz does all the work for u;) all ladies I grow are lucky to get 2 feeds of veg then onto bloom;) its biobizz that's makes that happen.no shit;) my young xtremes just on water at moment and for a long time yet lol;)

Camo , Thankyou , they are doing well i think .

Beast , I think with the amount of light i should be able to push them a bit more , they are already on 1ml per ltr G,M,B and 2ml per ltr B-52 and voodoo juice . half a ltr every 2 days .
I will be upping to .75 ltr's every 2 days on friday .
my piranha , big bud and rhino skin have come , i will fetch them in the morning tuesday .

Hi glimmer , thankyou , yes they are quite frosty , and a real nice high .

Atrain , that really does mean a lot coming from you , thanks mate .
I am going to start lst soon and rotating the main stem so each site has it's own space .

Sweet I'm a bit late but I made it.

Cheers,

Millertm

Hi everyone , i just wanted to say i will be updating later today .
Oh and this is how i will be feeding my girls from now on .

Re: A-Train's Basement - Perpetual Autoflowering Cannabis Grow
I've developed this schedule since I've been using the Rebel upgrades in my lights and I've had faster,bigger and stronger bud than before.-
My-tap water has a PH of 7.4 and is magnetised all measurements given are added to 5L of water which is then sat out for 24hrs so if you want the per 1L measurements just divide by 5.
The amount you water is something you will have to dial in I now water daily through early veg then every 12 hours through stretch and bloom...I never water to run off, I don't check PH but that's because I know my feed is always 6.6 after adding nutrients. This schedule is also based on Plagron light mix as the medium and I wouldn't recommend trying it with another. All nutrients are Advance Nutrients except for calmag which is Plant Magic and schedule is based on a 70 day plant.

Days-1 to 10 - plain tap water (PH 7.4)

Days 10 to 15 - 5ml Sensi Grow A, 5ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice.

Days 15 to 20 - 6ml Sensi Grow A, 6ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice, 5ml Carboload.

Days 20 to 25 - 7ml Sensi Grow A, 7ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml B52, 5ml SensiZym, 5ml Carboload, 5ml RhinoSkin.

Days 25 to 30 - 8ml Sensi Grow A, 8ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml B52, 5ml SensiZym, 5ml Carboload, 5ml RhinoSkin.

Day 30 - Flush medium of mineral build up by passing water through soil,I will use water straight from the tap no sitting out and I will put 40L through my 15L pots with the last 5L containing 5ml Sensi Bloom A, 5ml Sensi Bloom B and 5ml Voodoo juice. The medium will not need watering on day 31.

Day 32 to 35 - 9ml Sensi Bloom A, 9ml Sensi Bloom B,5ml Voodoo Juice,5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload,5ml Calmag.

Day 35 to 40 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml Voodoo Juice, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload, 5ml Calmag.

Day 40 to 45 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml B52, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload, 5ml Calmag.

Day 45 to 60 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml-B52, 5ml Overdrive, 5ml Calmag, 10ml Carboload, 10ml Bud Factor X.

Day 60 to 70 - just water with un-PH'd water.

That was an exact post from TaNg and how he grows those giants on youtube

Be safe .

Back
Top Bottom