Sorenna's - 2015 - THC Bomb Auto & Strawberry Blue - Soil - LED

re: Sorenna's - 2015 - THC Bomb (Auto) & Strawberry Blue - Soil - LED

:thedoubletake: What happened?? She looked fine yesterday?? You sure she wasn't just droopy from over watering? Rarely do these Cannabis plants go from green growth to dead in the water. Unless they are black, rotten, or dried and shriveled there is usually still hope.

I really dont know. Its odd really, even when shes laying over, her leaves still arent droopy. Pretty yellowish still from overwater but still not droopy. Ill take a picture of the way I found her. Give me a sec...

0012311.JPG

that just happened my opium also , i bottom feed the bigger ones and forgot about her sitting in the tray , i ened up pulling the plug on her , so i might be cracking my strawberry blue today

here is how my opium went , i give up on her

P1060913.JPG

I definitely commiserate with you, Professor! My husband thinks I should prop her up and coddle her some more, but, at two weeks old and shes having this much trouble... Might just need to start with another, more forgiving strain. I just dont think photos like me.. at all. haha

I wish you better luck with your Strawberry Blue than I had with mine.

How close is your light? I've seen that happen when a plant stretche towards the light too much and then doesn't have the stem strength to hold itself up. But, it's your call to pull the plug or not.

How close is your light? I've seen that happen when a plant stretche towards the light too much and then doesn't have the stem strength to hold itself up. But, it's your call to pull the plug or not.

My light is 26" from the tops of the plants. She was only a couple of inches tall, but her stem was very spindly. The seed she came from was very small, maybe half the size of what youd expect. I thought she would be robust since she popped quickly, within 24 hours. I think maybe she was just barely a viable seed. Its okay. Was a free one. Id be a whole lot more upset if this happens to the Bomb.

Still thinking about it. Im leaning toward just letting her go.

Re: Sorenna's (2015) THC Bomb THC/Strawberry Blue Autoflowers in soil under LED

I have one I could give up on in my current grow. And I understand what Ranger is saying. But if you have the space, see what happens. Sometimes those runts turn out great. Good luck!!

I usually use 8" of hobby wire or that green gardening wire, make a loop on one end and then stick it into the soil next to the stem and put the stem inside the loop. With a fan blowing it should get the strength it needs over a period of time. This happens to mine all the time, photos from seed. In a week you'll be shaking your head wondering what you were thinking. :)

Thelma - Day 15

My sweet Thelma is moving right along. She is just getting her 4th set of leaves. She looking really lovely, I think. Ive decided that she will get her first feeding on the 21st day, so just under a week away. Exciting! The first one will just be a little bit to help her roots some and then on the 4th week, Ill feed her again, this time Ill add some bloom nutes too. By the 4th week she should be showing signs of flowering -- another exciting thought! For these first 2 feedings I will only be using 1/4 strength. Her pot is still pretty moist so Im thinking that by the time 6 days roll by, shell be ready for a drink. Fingers crossed for that little bit of good timing.

As for my poor Louise, I just dont think she is going to make it. Ive decided to leave her in the pot, give her some support and keep her soil moist and just let her do what she will, if anything. Im not going to take her picture anymore or include her in daily check-ins unless she does something miraculous, like survive. haha

I dont want the last picture I posted of Louise to be the one that has her laying on her side all sickly, so Ill leave yall with a photo of her at her cutest.

louiselastpic.jpg

Ni night!

Awww lol... How awesome! I was already fussy that I wouldnt have a Loopy Lou to laugh about someday. haha It pretty funny. I was reading another journal in another location and that guy named his 2 girls Thelma and Louise and here I thought I was being clever!

lol.. Will that work? Believe it or not, her leaves seem greener now that shes fallen over, and they seem a little bit bigger, but it could just be my over active imagination.

Thelma - Day 16

Thelma423fromtop.jpg

Mizz Thelma is looking spiffy today. Her pot seems a lot less moist this evening, so thats a bit of a relief, at least I know it will dry out. Shes still far too wet yet for new moisture, but I call it improvement. I gave her a 1/4 turn and situated her a bit more directly centered under the light. Her stem seems to be thickening nicely and she is stretching a little higher each day, but not much. I havent measured, but just by looking at her, she is at least 3.5 to 4 inches tall now and her 4th set of leaves are coming in nicely.

Thelma423sideview.jpg

See yall later!

Wonderful! After a few tries you'll get the moisture level just right Sorenna. I loved the profile shot. They're just so beautiful. :love:

Im glad I posted that profile shot of her. While I was admiring her, I got the impression that there is leafy growth at the nodes. This photo is too blurry to really see, so I went to look. She *does* have leafy growth at each node. The leaves are very tiny, but they are most definitely there! WooHoo! :party:

Have I mentioned that I really love her? :green_heart:

Thelma is looking great, how is louise doing?
Just pulled up a chair, hope im not too late ;)

Will be great to see an Auto THC Bomb compared to my reg, also hope louise pulls through, some of my best plants have had mishaps like this in the past, if they pull through they generally seem to be tougher and produce a better smoke imo :Namaste:

Thank you, FeralA9X. Yes, please do pull up a seat and get comfy. :blushsmile: Thelma is my little star, but dont tell Louise I said so. hehe. Louise is still doing nothing. I propped her up and I swear her leaves are less yellow and more green now, but its probably just my imagination. Her leaves still have not drooped, but she hasnt grown 1 iota either.

Anyways, welcome! Im glad you stopped by and please feel free to do so again, anytime. Ill leave the light on for you, its just a little pink. hehe!

Back
Top Bottom