Sour Diesel #8 Indoor, 2x600W - Soil - FF Nutes

Re: Sour Diesel #8 indoor, 2x600w, soil, FF nutes

They are stating FACT that you only need to know when to water and feed. Your Thoughts?

Short follow up on this, I dont take anything as fact thats offered by a product or product review, but use that as a starting point to make educated guesses. Same with shit I get from journals, vet it! That being said, I stand by Promix and my statement that if you dont already REALLY know what your doing, this is the starting point as far as I'm concerned. But I disclaim anything that I say in this journal or any other posts on other journals as no statement of fact, but on experienced based opinion.
:roorrip:
:peace:

Not going to spend too much time on the follow up on the Powdery Mildew situation cause there's not much to report on that front. Here is the leaf that I've been putting pics up of, you can see the bit of scar where the PM was worst, but really no consequential damage to the leaf.

11_12_001.jpg

havent seen any active PM for a few days, pretty much the Serenade seems to have eliminated it. Basically a fix of the environment and peroxide solution spot wipe(s) worked to keep it somewhat in check, and the Serenade (Bacillus subtillus) maybe won the war.
I mentioned that I had some Thrip infestation (that potentially is/was related to PM infection), and with one heavy treatment and one follow up light treatment there are no more signs of them. I may do one more light follow up of each (PM and Thrip) as a final or preventative treatment, but I'm for now ending the subjects feeling relative success. :yahoo:

On to better things than infections and infestations. I'll do my best to let the pics speak for themselves, but things are rolling along well with the perpetual Sour D scene.
Flowering 33 days-

11_12_008.jpg

11_12_009.jpg

11_12_010.jpg

11_12_012.jpg

11_12_005.jpg

11_12_002.jpg

11_12_004.jpg

11_12_003.jpg

11_12_013.jpg

11_12_014.jpg

group shot-
11_12_011.jpg

the new batch growing up-
11_12_015.jpg

ok, think thats it for updates.
Aloha

That is the shit!
To funny,almost looks real or somthing,haha:p
Nice,

Ya gettin quite creative there with the camera Van...Excellent work I must say..., your plants are lookin fantastic, and the buds, well looks like Homer says it all....:thumb:
:peacetwo:bp
Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

Thanks J4 and Bass! Yeah, its hard to find an excuse to take pics of the girls as often as I really want (like twice a day!), but Homer offered some help yesterday! So did some weed!! lol!
:peace: and aloha

Thought it would be good and kind of interesting to update and post pics from today. I'm pretty much 100% full cycle from when I started the journal, a batch at 5 weeks (35 days) and a batch at one week. That was less than a month ago-

11_14_001.jpg

and here is the same shot from 10/19-

10_19_006-1.jpg

close to identical except the current 5 week batch #'s 8 instead of 6.

here's one of the 5 week girls highlighted-

11_14_002.jpg

11_14_003.jpg

11_14_004.jpg

11_14_004-1.jpg

If this batch comes off well it will be my first success on perpetual harvest (monthly), and even with having to deal with PM and thrips I am very happy with where things are at, being close to or above the last batch. Plus this batch I am beginning with the FF granular trio additional, at half way thru their flower cycle, so there may be more production from these. Next batch (the ones at 1 week now) will have the granular all the way thru their flower, so it will be reall fun to see how they look in a month.
OK, hope ya'll had a great weekend!
:peace: and Aloha

Re: Sour Diesel #8 Indoor, 2x600W, Soil, FF Nutes

I think you will get this perpetual harvest continually producing prodigous profusions of trichome covered buds.

A good compliment ingrained in a good alliteration, double thank you Wingman!
:thanks::thanks:

Hi Van, a question if I may.
Doing a perpetual grow, if I want to give my plants due for harvest 36 hours dark, is it ok to do even tho I have 3 others in flower room that are only at week 5. Will the extended dark period have any bad affect to these not yet ready for chopping?:thanks:

Hi Van, a question if I may.
Doing a perpetual grow, if I want to give my plants due for harvest 36 hours dark, is it ok to do even tho I have 3 others in flower room that are only at week 5. Will the extended dark period have any bad affect to these not yet ready for chopping?:thanks:

Sorry m8, but I dont have any experience with using the extended dark period before harvest, and thats kinda because of the same logistical situation as you have. I figure what I have to gain isn't worth what I have to lose if that freaks out the younger girls even a little. I'll probably want to try it at some point, but it'll take some Macguyvering to do it in place. For now I just focus on harvesting at the end of their normal dark period before the lights come on to trap any leftover nutes down in the roots.
Sorry cant be more help.

Sorry m8, but I dont have any experience with using the extended dark period before harvest, and thats kinda because of the same logistical situation as you have. I figure what I have to gain isn't worth what I have to lose if that freaks out the younger girls even a little. I'll probably want to try it at some point, but it'll take some Macguyvering to do it in place. For now I just focus on harvesting at the end of their normal dark period before the lights come on to trap any leftover nutes down in the roots.
Sorry cant be more help.

Hey Van, thanks for the speedy reply dude. I figure pretty much along the same lines as yourself...I put in an extended dark period on my first grow but it was only one plant and none coming through so it wasnt a problem. Like you say, the risks outweigh the gains puttin in a dark period halfway through the flower cycle just to cram a few more trichs....guess I be chopping em down in the next day or two then, just before lights should come on....I just posted status update on the veg side of things if you wanna check it out...we do have similar grows goin on...your doin fantastic work dude:yahoo:

Hey Van, thanks for the speedy reply dude. I figure pretty much along the same lines as yourself...I put in an extended dark period on my first grow but it was only one plant and none coming through so it wasnt a problem. Like you say, the risks outweigh the gains puttin in a dark period halfway through the flower cycle just to cram a few more trichs....guess I be chopping em down in the next day or two then, just before lights should come on....I just posted status update on the veg side of things if you wanna check it out...we do have similar grows goin on...your doin fantastic work dude:yahoo:

Man, I'm excited for your harvest, gonna be nice. Like I said on your journal, I agree, we do have some real similarities in certain ways. I think over the next months we could have some real fun (and push our girls at the same time) comparing gram/watt per harvest, having the different set ups and strains but similar good (great ;) ) consistency in production, similar medium, and similar skills. Nothing official, just fun cause we could. I'm thinking you might always have me on plant of the month tho (at least between us, but definitely on the official comp. this month) with your LST usage. I'm hoping I am lucky enough to get nug of the month this month cause you'll probably be a big time contender next one with this harvest once they are dried!
Anyways, much aloha and always a pleasure!

Nice frosty lookin girls, Can't wait to see your harvest :)

Thanks again for the help with the Pro Mix! I just finished up my last bag of ffof and will be picking up the PM BX when I start something new. With the info from you and Wingman and the research I've done I'm thinking this will be a nice change:)

Mahalos brother!
Right on, I think you'll dig the promix! Remember to keep in mind it might have a little more water retention than the FFOF and be sure to let me know if you think it does too, would be great to hear what you think comparison wise on that and everything else.
Much Aloha!

OK, pic update from today, everything is moving along-

clones at 15 days from cutting, the sour d are taking off much faster than the purple nurple, but both doing well-

11_17_004.jpg

batch at day 9, really going crazy now, looks like they loved the Open Sesame-

11_17_006.jpg

11_17_010.jpg

and the big girls, day 38-

11_17_007.jpg

11_17_008.jpg

11_17_009.jpg

11_17_003.jpg

11_17_005.jpg

Cool, thanks for coming by, and don't forget to vote on the monthly contests!!

Back
Top Bottom