HPIM3282.jpg

louise here love this pic.
HPIM3283.jpg

thelma here
HPIM3284.jpg

next gro-like k2-always perpetual growing
HPIM3285.jpg

:420:

looking great as usual man. I've been smoking this white widow lately, and man the potency surprised me, I smoked 3 rounds on the vaporizer last night and was just glued to the couch for hours lol.

have some master kush and og kush drying at the moment, I'm psyched for that. Gotta get some pics up. The garden is doing so well with the 600w in veg. I'm forming moms of all my favorite strains. Wonder woman revegged well, so shes a mom, I have a widow mom, cheese mom, afghan moom, OG mom, and SLH mom.

New beans on the way too, THC bomb, northern light blue, hawaiian snow, and PPP. I'm gonna make moms of all of them, and then I'm almost certain my 600w will have no more room to veg. It's a shame because the aurora indica I just harvested has incredible potency. I want to grow it again, but I don't think I'll have the room lol..

such good problems to have I must say :bong:

Nirvana has a real winner with its blue mystic strain.
these plants are going to be some of my best
I started 2 more also, as to have a supply of blue for
the winter.:peace:

Nirvana has a real winner with its blue mystic strain.
these plants are going to be some of my best
I started 2 more also, as to have a supply of blue for
the winter.:peace:

Sweet! Good to hear, Spike. I don't think Nirvana's stuff gets enough credit sometimes. I've grown several of Nirvana's Snow White, and I love it. Really good tasting weed, and a pretty potent high. I can't wait to see yours when they get plumped up. You really grow nice plants Spike - I always enjoy looking at the really good pics you take, too. :welldone:

Hope you are well my friend!

thats a fat cola bro, looking great as usual

Thank-you O. T. Here is a nice pic of my 2nd lady louise I like it cause
I can see blue shades in her.
HPIM3293.jpg

And this pic is of lil gal,my bookshelf plant for those not much space,grow a few of these all the time and your bookshelf will take care of you.
HPIM3292.jpg

I have a new fav. of strain or at least tied at the top.Blue mystic is an easy
strain to grow and now that I have sampled the goods,,,Unreal,it is a nice
high,strong but don't need as much,the taste is fruity and it is really blue.
In time see how it helps my back and things.Pics coming,,very happy with
the blue mystic. Rec. Highly A+

Looking good Spike man... It's kinda funny, your Blue Mystic has a totally different look to it then the ones I grew, you would never be able to tell they were the same strain... It was an enjoyable daytime smoke for me... Hope life is treating you guys right.... :Namaste:

looks like some good smoke for sure bro!

Thank-you Be and O.T.
It is a pleasure to smoke to be sure,could have grown louise longer got impateint
and I had other smoke.lol,have 2 more going and look forward to doing it again.:Namaste::thanks:

I have 2 more blues coming,bout 7 inches now and these 2 I am going to grow a little longer and see some difference in the smoke,have widow,cheese too from outdoor garden.Man I got to start thinking about the move.April is it on house so
southern cal.is on the agenda.Oh Yea:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom