Spike's Grow Room

i too have to put this on my strain list, I don't think I've seen you so excited about a single strain thus far so it has to be some good herb

The 1st widow I grew I was pumped,this is my 1st time growing a strain
hoping for color,its there--hoping for good growth(easy)grows its self and
something that may help my back and its good for that too.Most any good
herb is helpful on pain and mood and sleep.Some much better than others
but as far as the blue mystic goes,I can't wait for my next 2 bout 9 inches
high now.These I'm trying a few things diff. like longer growth etc.:peace:
:420:

i really want to start getting some colorful strains. From the pics I've seen of THC-bomb, it gets pink/purple hues to it late in flower, so I hope I can bring some of those out when I bloom her.

Merry X-mas to you Tri,,,,Yaa ,I was impatient on
the 1st grow and they still turned out great,speaks for the strain.May you and yours Tri have a great holiday and New year.MERRY CHRISTMAS 420 MAG.
FORUM AND ROB

2 new Blues - 1 is bo,,,,,,,2 is derek they are 7 days ahead of this pic.
I'm goin to flower 1 and keep other on veg abit.I have a bunch of freebie
seeds from nirvana and I'm starting some of them too.? don't know what
they may do,but the move inches forward and I must have a good stash
going.I will be a sore camper from that uff da,,,just thought of that.I will
only bring whats a must.

The Blues
HPIM3304.jpg

:420:

started some more bubblegum as I want to keep up the growing cause
when I move, I'm real not sure how long till I can grow again.So. Cal is it,
looking around San Diego area but April is still a long way off.
anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS

Bad news I got people who are getting this house are coming in it end of feb.
I am going to have to figure something out,I can stay till end of april then
parking lot for house and cal. for me but this just bites,moving plants,equip.
just for an hour.:peace:

hi can someone help me please i have no idea to start a forum of my own i had an attempt but it was just a blog lol i need help with my plants theyre about 3 weeks old an have some problems i am a first time grower need some SERIOUS HELP check my blog on my profile page just for the sake il explain here too my plants were in week 1 or 2 an i fed them baby bio my soil was supposed to feed them til 3 weeks so it may be that i over fed them, just to be clear they are quite healthy well by my expectations each plant is diffrent ill explain all symtoms each plant is diffrent, puple stems shrivveling of leafs orange marks in random places on leafs light green along ridges of leafs,disformed leaf its only grown 1 side of a life quite literatly il include pics thanks guys hope we can solve this the strain is cataract kush.

if them were mine i would
1st no more nutes and if can replant
make sure alot of light
let soil get a little dry then water
but i would replant ,(which saves me sometimes)
and just give light and good water
see how they do.need to know set-up
lights,etc.They are not bad at all.

Did you do any reading in here on new growers,its here
cause I learned all I know here.:peace:

cheers dude appreciate it ill take on board what youve said ive seen your grows yaa definatly doing something right!! my set up is a 240watt cfl vegetation bulb produces 12500 lumen a massive fan an the grow itself is in my wardrobe i leave the door open a just a jar so it dosent get to hot temp vary from 70-85 it is a great temp from what ive read, i have a great nute solution here but its for blooming phase an thats not for another 2 weeks ill lay off the nutes dude but dosent any of these probs is a nute definecy, i havent yet buddy but thanks will check out this site to the fullest :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom