Spike's Grow Room

Hi Spike -

I just shared this on Propa Gators thread, but I know you are a poetry fan and writer, so I thought I'd share it here too. After some Chocolope this morning this Haiku came to me (I know it's not a great haiku, but thought I'd share anyway):

Frosty windowsill
I take a draw from my vape -
and it warms my soul

Wishing you continued good luck with your upcoming moves and the challenges you're going through related to that now... Take care, Spike!

not the best pics
mystic
HPIM3310.jpg

b gum
HPIM3308.jpg

widow mystic
HPIM3309.jpg

G.T. you are such a kind SOUL,your spirit must be smiling as you walk your journey.
I am soon to find out what my next step is in my journey. As we all have
journeys to go on - the plan, to us is unknown..G.T. you are 1 who makes anothers journey fun as well as giving hope for the Human Race,Thank-you
G.T.:Namaste:

:420:

Brother, you just warmed my heart SO much more, Thank you, and Namaste!!
Peace and God bless,
GT

P.S. - Somehow I think your journey will be a grand one!!

G.T. you are such a kind SOUL,your spirit must be smiling as you walk your journey.
I am soon to find out what my next step is in my journey. As we all have
journeys to go on - the plan, to us is unknown..G.T. you are 1 who makes anothers journey fun as well as giving hope for the Human Race,Thank-you
G.T.:Namaste:

Good prayers for you and your journey, hope all goes well for you, and thanks for having a place for me to stop by and get a little peace during the week.

kind regards,

Hi XL and THspot,things are going good,things are packed cept the growing stuff,heck I have 5 plants right now.Not sure just when all is going to happen but I'm ready.Peace and pos vibes to you and yours.:thanks:

Nice Spike! It looks like one of those claw machines from Perkins hovering above the one in the first picture. Like the kind where... you put a quarter in it, and try to pick it up with the claw...

Helluva prize!

Oh, and yeah, what freebies are you growing out? I have a bunch to do someday, too. Hope you are well!

Back
Top Bottom