Spike's Grow Room

hey spike it's been a while since I swung by but I'm still here checkin on your grows. I swear you are unable to damage a plant in any way.. Any time I see pics from you they're at full health without any issues whatsoever. Kudos bro, you're killing it like always

Nice Spike! It looks like one of those claw machines from Perkins hovering above the one in the first picture. Like the kind where... you put a quarter in it, and try to pick it up with the claw...

Helluva prize!

Oh, and yeah, what freebies are you growing out? I have a bunch to do someday, too. Hope you are well!
These are freebies from Nirvana,for when I bought some during a special,I
can't believe there all female freebies.Yaa I like Nirvana
:420:

Hey Spike69 been a long time still workin on my case but my head is a lot clearer and it looks like your on your game great job on your plants still need good thoughts and vibes hope you and yours are good IM BACK I HOPE

Thx xl,gt the move will happen in april,but maybe staying in same area,at least time being.Boy I must thank nirvana as the seeds I am growing from them are just unreal,the mixed batch grow.lol,all in flower looking great.I will post pics.
THX Again guys.:thanks::420:

freebie pics
HPIM3323.JPG
HPIM3322.JPG
HPIM3321.JPG
HPIM3320.JPG

I may get another year in the house I'm in won't know for sure till apr.Praying
for this,as I have come to learn,I could never leave my grand daughter.
So 1 way or another I will stay here.pos vibes:peace:
:420:

Back
Top Bottom