Spike's Grow Room

Spike, Looks like it's going to be a great day for you ,I can feel it buddy !! Lots of positive vibes comming from your thread ! you can actually see the vibes comming off my pc !! Enjoy your day Spike !! :goodluck:

Hey Hipster things did go good at my appt.my bone density is worse but that gets worse with age,but no real bad surprises.Back surgery next year and
2 different mris coming up.So all is ok here.:thumb::surf:

HPIM2492_.jpg

:thumb::surf:

Kinda upset today as I found out from a common friend to my bro and I
that bro has _______ some of the yummer smoke as its good and they must have made him a good offer and now hes out.normally he would have till thurs.so its time to talk,I wish things could just stay uncluttered without little messes that try to zap your calmness and serenity,oh well lifes ups and downs.:peacetwo:

Not much yapping going on here but I'll go on as usual-talked to bro and the deal is------
because of the potency of the yum he thought that he would do half as much as usual and thats why he did that.He just wanted money as his disability comes tomorrow and he didn't want to ask me or mom for money
to spend on his honey.Yes bro has a new girl,so anyway he will just ask for money next time as no _____ing is allowed.And he did keep some for his med
all is cool.I just hope he doesn't run out of money to much with the new gal. :peacetwo:

Hi Spike, love the pics. That backlight top looks great.:thumb:

Hope your brother gets his priorities straight. I'm sure you'll be able to sort him out.:peacetwo:

Thank-You mmmmmmick you have always thrown in when my bro's involved thats nice(alot of you have)yaa its taken care of.Need a little cash bro come to me don't_____ the smoke that keeps your life on track.Thx for yuor kind words on my pics,I try to make them,,,,,,well more like an artsy type of tone.

:peacetwo:mmmmmmick

Thank-you AFL,,,,your plants are unreal nice,gave you Reps bro.

Thx Brother means alot since thats all ive kindda been doing for the last 2 months lol... Hopefully i can upgrade to 600 watt soon cuz my 400 is not cutting it for me after all the 1000w gardens ive helped. But as for now we do what we can right.. But thx again brother.. :thumb: ill be sure to keep posted in on your stuff now also.. Your plants are also looking mighty nice and should have some fattys soon.. Later man:blunt:

Sore as hell !! If I sit here for more than a couple of minutes I have a hard time getting up and straighting up...walk bent over till I get down the hall...we did finish that big job one more day to clean up !! Hope I don't have anything to do for a while so I can heal up for the next one ... what a life ! Need some fun without pain !! now where did I leave that pipe ? I hear you set up for surgury ...any time soon ? will that take care of things or is it a partial fix ? Hate to hear of good people in pain ..too much shit for us working slobs ...next time around I'm gonna be a politician no work lots of pay !! :surf:

I thought you were sore,my surgery next year wont be last.It a deterioration
of the spine and the middle has not started yet,top and bottom has.So its time for some yum I think,you too bro.:peacetwo:

Hey Warrior,just wanna say I know you were sore the 1st week hope your doing good and if still sore,get medicated and Stari's pb$j.:morenutes::peacetwo:

Hey thanks spike, sore as hell and medicating as I type. My jobs not very physically demanding most of the time like hippy ( I feel for ya bro) but I'm not used to 10 hour days,hell I'm not used to workin at all, been off for a year n a half! I'm also not used to such drama, it's worse than a buncha teenage girls! My boss says I think I know everything and the other shift supervisor took credit for making a part I made. My boss tried to make a part and it didn't fit so I told him I could make it and he said no,then the other boss told me to make it and said he made it! WTF?? I think my boss is coming around though,I explained that I used to be a machinist and can make about anything we need. I was just trying to get the job done and make our whole shift look good. This morning he told day shift that I made the part. It took less time to make the simple damn thing than it took them to figure out it was right! I got a feeling I'm going to do well here if I can keep from killing someone! :tokin: Wow sorry for the ramble, stari is workin and I guess it was time to vent! Think I'll go check out some of your poetry, that always helps. :peace:bro

Back
Top Bottom