Spike's Grow Room

VERY NICE K2,way to go,that is a nice cola coming in there.lemon haze I never seen should be fun with that 1,I have 2 bubblegums and 1 widow
growing now be a while.Thx for the update Bro.

:peace:

yeah wait a bit to plant her, if she gets too tall, break her neck haha. You plannin an outdoor run? I recently came across a nice plot I plan on gardening with this coming spring. Gonna throw some SLH and widow in the dirt and see how they go.

Hey Spike - Nice journal and I'm impressed with both your growing and your dedication to the cause. It sounds like we're from the same basic neck of the woods. I'm so friggin' sick of the snow... It's been like every day this month it seems. At least it's warming up a little! I'm rooting for you and your family - hang in there brother...

yaa XL been a killer winter so far 1 morning it was 28 below and thats not wind chill.You can die walking to your mailbox.lol

Hey k2 I will break her neck then,if she is a she.some 1 gave me the seed
the last 1 they gave me was a gal.She got some nice buds but not many and she was tall.I don't have anywhere outside so I'm trying it indoors again
goona keep the light right next to her,,,,,him?

:420:

yaa XL been a killer winter so far 1 morning it was 28 below and thats not wind chill.You can die walking to your mailbox.lol

Hey k2 I will break her neck then,if she is a she.some 1 gave me the seed
the last 1 they gave me was a gal.She got some nice buds but not many and she was tall.I don't have anywhere outside so I'm trying it indoors again
goona keep the light right next to her,,,,,him?

:420:

yeah man that will work, or you can just LST her a lot to keep her under control. You'll probably get more bud sites that way anyway with less stress, so more chances of the female genes coming out

bubblegum coming along
HPIM2679_.jpg

your plants are always the epitome of health. ansd you always seem to get decent colas. when i push plants in that were smaller like yours, they were healthy through the whole grow, just drank slow the whole time. and i averaged a half at best off each plant.

how much do you usually yield off one of your normal size plants?

Your plants are looking great,Spike! That Bubblicious looks about as frosty as your back yard probably does.:) How are the little ones?
I believe your fight will bring awareness and start the wheels of change in your state. Then, if we can only get Wis. to be known for "cheeze" , instead of cheese.:laugh:
Much love and respect to you and yours. :Namaste:

your widow stalks are always so thick bro. I gotta show you some pics of this wonder woman right now, it's insane how big the cola has gotten, and at the very top, there are like 4 horns growing out of it, its insane. I was going to cut her down today, but I think I'll let her go another week because just in this past week she has been swelling like crazy. It's a kick ass strain. Next time you order from Nirvana, give it a try. It stinks too, probably the smelliest plant I've grown. I'm dying to smoke it, but I'm slowly learning self control haha

Back
Top Bottom