Spike's Grow Room

Wow, Spike, your garden is doing very well! 8 days is great rooting time for clones. That B- gum stem is thick, and your seedlings look healthy and strong. Exemplary work! You'll have to remind me of your medium and nutrient regime. Your plants always look great! Even with all that's going on in your life. How are your family's legal and heath issues going? Well, I hope. Good karma to you and yours!:peace:

Thx you guys,Tri what I have settled into is.

fox farm organic soil,first nutes and the most is a 20-20-20,and some ff big grow during veg .
when they flower its ff tiger bloom.But you know what I feel is the most important,may sound weird-but to spend time with them,touch fan leaves
talking,I truly believe this.During my most stressed times and I wasn't in there
as much you saw it on the plants as well as on me.

bubbleyum----oh the smell (taken through mag.)
HPIM2693_.jpg

:Namaste:

delicious bud man, that looks so fresh and pure, perfect bud. Can't wait till I have some more buds in my garden.. I love the bloom stretch period though, they develop from girls into women and I love how they set themselves up to support a ton of weight.

keep growin bro, you've got a really nice consistent thing going in here.

Cnn just reported a nuclear meltdown is just starting in one of the reactors
in Japan.

Pretty scary stuff there. I love Japan and the Japanese culture, and it saddens me to see all of this happen so suddenly.

will this regrow?
HPIM2684_.jpg

Just stopping in to say HIGH spike. Did you regrow this? Figured it would totally regrow if you gave it your usual TLC.

:peace:

Just stopping in to say HIGH spike. Did you regrow this? Figured it would totally regrow if you gave it your usual TLC.

:peace:

Hi Munki,the regrow stayed in flowering but I got a gram of good shit.
this is the next
HPIM2703_.jpg

:peacetwo::surf::peacetwo:

"Ohhh... they're SO cute at that age!!! Can I hold 'em? Who's a good seedling? Who's a good seedling? Yes you are, yes you are... Can I keep 'em Spike, please? please?"

Sorry, I'm really baked! Shite, I forgot what else I was gonna say. Hope you are well Spike - they do look like a couple of healthy seedlings. I've heard that Kandy Kush is the bomb! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom