Spike's Grow Room

B gum Filling In
HPIM2709_.jpg

Thanks you for the kindness

spike, i got my aero cloner built up this weekend. I'll keep you posted on the progress. So far it's great because it requires no misting, just have to check ph once a day and keep stocked with water. Have 4 clones in there for a trial run right now, hoping to get a 1 week root time down.

Man, Spike, your grow room is getting busy. Thanx for the info back there. Sounds like you're using the K.I.S.S. system to it's fullest. Your flowering ladies are looking lovely! The veggers and the little ones are doing very well. Did that AK-48 grow that much in three days?
Great work!:thumb:

anybody use this snowstorm stuff from the Humbodlt area?

SSU405_.jpg

High Spike, I'm interested in what others have to say about Snowstorm, too.

I sprayed the flowering girls with .5ml/qt, next day there were trichs on the fan leaves. I'd love to know how much of this stuff I can safely use... they sure did name it right, tho.

spike, good news with the aero cloner. exactly 5 days from time they were cut they had roots forming, 7 days they have 3 inch long roots. Only 1/4 rooted though, but I have a feeling its the cutting not the cloner. They were kind of small to fit in the neoprene discs, so I cut 8 more bigger ones. Hope to have a decent amount of roots this weekend.

Definitely worth building if you clone a lot, there is no upkeep and no need for root hormones, plus no wasted materials if the cutting doesn't root. Only cost me around $30 all together to build.

spike, good news with the aero cloner. exactly 5 days from time they were cut they had roots forming, 7 days they have 3 inch long roots. Only 1/4 rooted though, but I have a feeling its the cutting not the cloner. They were kind of small to fit in the neoprene discs, so I cut 8 more bigger ones. Hope to have a decent amount of roots this weekend.

Definitely worth building if you clone a lot, there is no upkeep and no need for root hormones, plus no wasted materials if the cutting doesn't root. Only cost me around $30 all together to build.

great job K2,thats faster than shit.WTG:peace:

Back
Top Bottom